Women Hall Of Immortals

Not to bring this back up again, but I - perhaps unfairly - pointed to the WMMA series as a point to indicate that this isn't an issue, but forgot to mention to mention that there's actually segregation there in the P4P top 20 criterium. Given there's only 3 weight classes, a lot more top female matchups qualify for this criterium, making it so, when you have a monopoly on the female weights, you actually have a lot of control over who "gets in". If it was a complete P4P, this criterium would be far less relevant. It's there mainly for inter-weight "superfights", and due to the compactness of women's MMA weights, there's way more options for those then the men.

So in short: WMMA kind of gives the women an advantage for their HoI, and so far nobody complained about it. Might as well do the same for TEW. An idea would be to give a % to the workers involved in the highest rated 'female' matchup on a legendary show (not a season finale, as too many indies would tick). Still won't fix your problem with the C-verse though... Another idea could have it tie in to the 5 workers you see when you take a "tour" of the promotion (though I guess that's more company-specific). But somehow I doubt Alicia Strong would be in there in the case of USPW. She's simply not that popular.