The birth of NECW.

Telephone rings. Voice: Is that Mr. Lobb? Mr. Lobb: Yes Voice: Look outside your front window. What do you see? Mr. Lobb (Richard): Who are you? Who have you sent? A black limo appears and two men in black suits step out. Voice: Get in the car and get on the next flight out to Boston. You now have a new job. Richard: But I already have a job. Voice: No, you just left it. We need a new head booker to take over a new promotion in New England. You were chosen. Richard: But who are you? Voice: I can't talk now, my Dad's coming but my sister-in-law will meet you at Boston airport. Your new job awaits. Many hours later, Richard arrives in Boston airport and sees a sign with his name on. Richard: You must be the sister-in-law. Sister-in-law: Yes, I'm Marissa, The Boss' sister-in-law. Now come on, The Boss is waiting for you in Franconia. Richard: The Boss, he must be very powerful. Marissa: He? The Boss is a woman, Mr. Lobb. And yes, she is very powerful. A 2 hour drive brings them to Franconia. They enter a room with a desk and chair opposite the door. In true 'Boss' fashion, the chair is not facing the door, so they can't see who the boss is. Marissa: Mr. Lobb is here to see you, Boss. Boss: Thank you Marissa, you may go. And give my regards to Shane. Anyway, Mr. Lobb, have you any idea who I am? Richard: No. Boss: Ha. I didn't think so, but lets just say I got fed up with what my Father's doing. Can't you see it? Richard: I don't know your Father. Boss: Oh, don't you? Maybe I should introduce myself first. The chair turns round and Richard stands, shocked. Richard: You...You...You're... Boss: Yes, I know. Daddy's special little girl, the one who's fed up with what he's doing with his company. Richard: Stephanie McMahon. Steph: Vince is screwing up SmackDown, JBL, now Kurt. That's 2 former champions gone in 2 weeks. And RAW, the way he's treating HHH, my husband is disgraceful. Therefore, I am hiring you to take charge of the newest McMahon venture into professional wrestling. It's called New England Championship Wrestling. The first show is on Wednesday. Good luck! With that, she left the room, and NECW's new Head Booker to assess the roster.

NECW Roster GM: Stephanie McMahon MAIN EVENTERS: Diamond Dallas Page (Face) Mark Jindrak (Heel) Road Warrior Animal (Face) Sabu (Face) UPPER MIDCARDERS: A1 (Heel) Joe E. Legend (Heel) The Sandman (Face) MIDCARDERS: Brent Albright (Heel) Lordi (Face) (created wrestler) LOWER MIDCARDERS: Chad Parham (Heel) Plus 1 unannounced signing set to debut at New Beginnings ANNOUNCING TEAM: Michael Buffer-Announcer (Face) Paul Heyman-Colour Commentator (Heel) ROAD AGENTS: Bill Watts John Laurinaitis TV SHOWS: NECW Lowdown-30 mins PPVs: Sun1stJan-NECW Resolutions Sun2ndFeb-NECW Survival Of The Fittest (Battle Royal) Sun3rdMar-NECW Road To Glory Sun4thApr-NECW Great Show In The Sky (Main) Sun4thMay-NECW New Beginnings Sun4thJun-NECW Summer Solstice Sun4thJul-NECW Apocalypse Sun4thAug-NECW Stairway To Hell (6 way Stairway To Hell Match) Sun4thSep-NECW Unforgettable Sun4thOct-NECW Fright Night Sun3rdNov-NECW November Nights Sun2ndDec-NECW War Games (4vs4 War Games, person who makes someone submit gets title shot at Resolutions)

Archived