Graduates and regens

I'm 3 years into a game and am yet to see a graduate from any training facilities or regens at all.

Is there a setting I am supposed to have switched on or am I just looking in the wrong places

(using killing the business mod which has around 8-10 training schools)

I'm 3 years into a game and am yet to see a graduate from any training facilities or regens at all.

Is there a setting I am supposed to have switched on or am I just looking in the wrong places

(using killing the business mod which has around 8-10 training schools)

Turn off photo requirements. There's so few free pics OOTB that you probably exhausted them all and don't know it yet. Also, make sure you have regeneration on.

Yeah I'm really not great with the whole file management for mods

Within the pictures folder I have two sets of pictures. One for the database I'm using and the default one. I'm guessing there just isn't enough pics in there for regens like said above.

Regens are enabled and I've now turned picture requirements off. I'll see if it makes a difference.

Yeah I'm really not great with the whole file management for mods ��

Within the pictures folder I have two sets of pictures. One for the database I'm using and the default one. I'm guessing there just isn't enough pics in there for regens like said above.

Regens are enabled and I've now turned picture requirements off. I'll see if it makes a difference.

I don't know what you're doing but I just leave it off, download smw88's google drive pack and the RW free picks I can find, raid the Re-Render Project and I just slap a photo on them in the editor that fits them the best when they catch my eye in the news. Then I nerf their stats down if they're too strong, or too over and let them out into the world.

So if I now download a picture pack and add this into the picture folder for the current database I'm using will it use these pictures for new gen workers?

Will this work for my current save game or only future saves using the dB?

You have to go into the main menu editor, designate them "free pics", tell the game who the individual pictures should spawn on, and that will happen for each regen for every save thereafter. If you want them in your current save, you have to import them into your save via the import data function, which requires you to set up a separate database and picture folder to import them from. I find it to be a giant hassle.