Alliance Idea

Was just thinking about this,alliances should maybe have a little more depth. I am no coder and not sure how it would work so I will try to work with what is currently in game and connecting it all in to one feature for Alliances.

We already have members of Alliance saying who can join it and who cant. So why not have something like members voting on who can become a main Champion of the Alliance. Example would be NWA during territory days. Where a group of promoters decided on who will become main Champion of the Alliance.

With new system for prespectives and as well Merch I think if you could combine few things in to how company decides if they want that person as representative. Those few things would be how much over they are over in the contient/regions members of the Alliance are,how much merch they sell,and how good in the ring they are.

Again I am no coder so not sure how possible it is but would love to hear your Guys opinion on it!