Top rated C-verse matches

<p>Kozue Kawashima & Razan Okamoto def. Magnum Kobe & Daniel X. Rayne at PGHW Night of WARRIORS (July 2020)</p><p> </p><p>

94 rating.</p><p> </p><p>

It was basically a build-up tag match to allow Kawashima a measure of revenge by pinning DXR after DXR had ambushed him at the previous event as part of his debut as Kobe's muscle. Kawashima would retain the Glory Crown against Kobe at the next show in August. </p><p> </p><p>

Performances, Kozue and Kobe got 90, Okamoto got 87 and DXR 66. Carried his ass.</p>

Kozue Kawashima & Razan Okamoto def. Magnum Kobe & Daniel X. Rayne at PGHW Night of WARRIORS (July 2020)

94 rating.

I haven't been able to crack above 94 with PGHW myself. My highest was a 94 between Masaru Ugaki and Seiji Jimbo at Night of Destiny in February 2021. It was their first rematch I think after they had a time limit draw at the same event last year.

I changed product to Silver Age early on, gives the same in-ring/pop equation as Royal Puro but you can have gimmicks and storylines, which can positively boost match ratings.

I did the same, I was gonna try to keep it puroresu style but there was no specific product for puroresu that was what I wanted so silver age it was.