Specifying Workers' Appearance?

Is there any option to specify what a worker will wear for a match? I think the answer is no but I wonder if anybody knew of a work around, where we could select an option to specify their outfit for a certain match like in FPW?

As a text based sim, the game doesn't offer that option.

Is there any option to specify what a worker will wear for a match? I think the answer is no but I wonder if anybody knew of a work around, where we could select an option to specify their outfit for a certain match like in FPW?

Closest you'll get is alter ego.

It offers pretty much everything tbh.

Most features aren't a picture/graphic but you still can specify them mate. That's the point of a text-based sim, to specify variables that you can then visualise

You could put a full-body picture of them as the picture for them lol, if you're just wanting it for visualization purposes. If you're talking C-verse, you're probably out of luck

Ok cheers - the alter ego route might be the closest as you say but I just don't want to keep getting penalties

I explored adapting the 'mask' option but that doesn't have any leads

I even thought about changing Locations to outfit names but then realised that the entire show has to be that Location, so that won't work

Then I considered changing Gimmicks to outfit names but as Gimmicks don't appear in any post show or anything really, that wouldn't work

I will try the alter ego route

Cheers everyone who helped me with this text-based simulator

Pre-Match Angle: Special Singles Entrance

would cover that pretty well, I think

Thank you man! Using Angles has worked a treat.

I can also add locations for each match by setting an angle to a Location. You can even add other variables as a 1 minute angle such as Mood and as long as the angle is set to on screen, then they will show in the Show History