Remove Announcers and Referees from Perception

I both agree and disagree with this. I think that they should get a perception, but it should be ranked on talent. If Tony Schaiavone or Jim Ross had jumped ship in the mid/late 90s it would've been a big deal. If Mike Tenay started working with WWE it would've been a big deal. They deserve a perception but it needs to be based on talent, I would say as opposed to overness? Refs like Earl Hebner, Nick Patrick, Charles Robinson, Mike Chioda, Jack Doan, and Joey Marella are name value guys, where as I wouldn't know who John Cone was if I didn't listen to the Major WF Pod.

I think they should keep perception.

I just hate seeing road agents, refs or announcers pop up in my angle screen.

2016 didn't have this problem because we had a way to refine our search to avoid this.

Now the angle screen looks like a mess & just has everyone in there.

At least add a default option to make the angle screen show only wrestlers until I make the decision to change my search to include non-wrestlers.

I both agree and disagree with this. I think that they should get a perception, but it should be ranked on talent. If Tony Schaiavone or Jim Ross had jumped ship in the mid/late 90s it would've been a big deal. If Mike Tenay started working with WWE it would've been a big deal. They deserve a perception but it needs to be based on talent, I would say as opposed to overness? Refs like Earl Hebner, Nick Patrick, Charles Robinson, Mike Chioda, Jack Doan, and Joey Marella are name value guys, where as I wouldn't know who John Cone was if I didn't listen to the Major WF Pod.

That's fair, and a good way of doing it- the issue I have right now is that announcer and refs always have much lower overness, generally about 10 to 15 points lower, than my in-ring talent and it's left me with a roster of 18 stars or major stars out of 20 active wrestlers. Moving to a talent-based perception for non-wrestlers might help rebalance that someone.

That's fair, and a good way of doing it- the issue I have right now is that announcer and refs always have much lower overness, generally about 10 to 15 points lower, than my in-ring talent and it's left me with a roster of 18 stars or major stars out of 20 active wrestlers. Moving to a talent-based perception for non-wrestlers might help rebalance that someone.

Perception is relative to talent overness and momentum compared to company size. It doesn't auto-balance itself the way the old system did so it is possible to have a roster of 20 major stars or 20 unimportant workers. The fact announcers or referees are lower on the pecking order doesn't effect anybody else's perception at all. (Or at least it is not intended to)