Hell in cell or Elimination Chamber

<p>If you're in game, check you're not looking at you default matches. Go into search, select 1v1, if the list now show Cage, Hardcore, Etc. Then Hell in a Cell should be on that list.</p><p>

Same applies for Elimination Chamber but obviously with more participants.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Dwells2015" data-cite="Dwells2015" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="50905" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Hey I can’t find either of these match types anywhere in any mod. Are they called something else??</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Actually, in the default cornellverse, they are called something else -- "1 vs 1 Steel Cell" and "1 vs 1 vs 1 vs 1 vs 1 vs 1 Chamber".</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="tnyrwn" data-cite="tnyrwn" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="50905" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>right click the search button, it will re set you serach filter.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Hey cool. I wasn't aware of this. That'll save me some clicks in the future.</p>