How to change fans approval of workers who they dont like.

Stared a save with aew with killing the business mod. hired toni strom and rosemary because aew woman div is a bit light but whenever they perform it says a vocal minority are not happy to see worker. Could understand this with people like zack ryder, ziggler, heath sleater and the type (btw i think there all good workers). With the womans div being as it is in real life aew fans would love to see toni strom and rosemary.

Anyway, after so long will the fans get used to them if i use them right or will there opinion never change?

I tracked down the post that has the limits for these things.

The NEARLY definitive list. 95% sure of everything on here, I just give up on wrestling nerd nirvana for now because nothing makes sense.

The message "The fan base will be very opinionated and will turn on workers they don't feel belong" refers to wrestlers needing the following, according to each product:

(All are tested with PSW; I don't THINK the cut-off varies according to fed size but it might. Skills themselves shouldn't change though.) I THINK from a comment Adam made when updating a patch, and from testing done by awesomenessofme1, that penalties don't kick in until wrestlers are at a certain level of experience since fans are more tolerant of ultra-green rookies, btw.

Important reminder: You generally don't need to worry overly about penalties anyway, this is just for people who are interested. You do NOT need to fire people your fans don't like; some of them may be perfectly capable of getting good grades despite this. Remember, skills improve, and when they're wrestling, they're hopefully improving, so even if a crowd doesn't currently like someone they may do eventually.

Anti-Establishment Hardcore - 1 of Brawling, Hardcore, Charisma must be 50+

Deathmatch - 1 of Brawling, Hardcore must be 50+

Deathmatch Lucha Libre - 1 of Brawling, Hardcore must be 50+

Episodic Hardcore - 1 of Brawling, Hardcore, Charisma must be 50+

Extreme Hardcore - 1 of Brawling, Hardcore, Charisma must be 50+

Gory Hardcore - 1 of Brawling, Hardcore must be 50+

Grindhouse Lucha Libre - 1 of Brawling, Aerial, Hardcore must be 50+

Guerilla Warfare - 1 of Psychology, Technical, Puroresu or Aerial must be 50+

Hardcore Evolved - 1 of Brawling, Hardcore, Psychology must be 50+

Hardcore Lucha Libre - 1 of Brawling, Hardcore, Charisma must be 50+

High Flying Hardcore - 1 of Brawling, Hardcore, Aerial must be 50+

Junior-Deathmatch Combined - 1 of Brawling, Hardcore must be 50+

Puerto Rican Hardcore - 1 of Brawling, Hardcore, Charisma must be 50+

Slobberknocker-Deathmatch Combined - 1 of Brawling, Hardcore must be 50+

Wrestling Nerd Nirvana - 1 of Charisma, Psychology, Brawl, Technical, Puro or Aerial must be 60+ (Thanks Astil, awesomenessofme1, and gazwefc83 who seem to have nailed this one between them - Adam added in tech support a couple of other possibilities.)

I think most of those names (Dolph for most of them, Zack/Rosemary for charisma, Heath for psych) should be able to hit those limits, but it depends on your product/mod. Toni Storm is good but I understand why she'd be pretty average at everything and good at athleticism. And yeah, if someone's a 59 at something and they hit 60 then the penalty goes away.

• Like 1