Child Companies, Alliances, Development - Questions.

I am making a database. I noticed in the relationships, you can set "accepts developmental contracts", and it doesn't seem to mandate owning the company.

1. Can a company receive contracts from multiple companies?

(For example, can Next-Gen Pro be an "Alliance Developmental" for everyone?)

2. How do Sister Companies actually work?

Let's assume a layout like this - one company based in GL, expanding east; also Canada and UK. One company in South West going West Half; also, Mexico and Japan. Then, a third company with Mid-South, expanding east-west, Canada, and Mexico. So, if these were "Sister Companies" who are members of an Alliance and are big enough to have exclusive deals, what would "Sister Companies" do in this situation? If they each have developmental/child companies, would it be more practical to make those Sister Companies instead? What effect would that have?

3. In the above scenario, would it be viable to create on alliance of Mother Companies and a second alliance of Child Companies?

4. Alliances mostly seem to be useful for smaller companies reaching into other regions. Has anyone made an International Loan/Trade Alliance between a US, UK, and JA Big Company, or 3 US Big Companies? Did you deem it a waste? I think it's a good means of expanding.

I ask this range of questions because the editor did not prohibit me from setting relationships with a Child Company receiving developmental contracts from multiple source companies - nor did it check to make sure the development company is owned. Is this waiting to be fixed, or working as intended? What will happen in-game? I'd rather know whether it's viable to move forward with "Mega-Dev" or if I should just give them each their own dev territory.

5. If said Child Company owns a Performance Center, would the child company send developmental talent assigned to it, AND its own talent there? Or would it only be able to send its own talent?

I posted this in the "Small Questions" thread, figuring it didn't deserve its own thread. Now I am thinking it does, and posted it here.