Evolution: A Women's Wrestling Mod [HYPE]

Nice to see this progressing. You're kinda halfway done. Excited to play it when the time comes.

Thanks, definitely making progress.

Completed:

WWE

NXT

Impact!

WOW

SHIMMER

RISE

Stardom

Sendai Girls

EVE

When I say complete, I mean they are not only ready to play, but also their title histories are there too. So, that creates a lot of extras right there.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<p>As an update I am currently working on: </p><p> </p><p>

TJP</p><p>

AAA</p><p>

SHINE</p><p>

SEAdLINNING</p><p> </p><p>

This is taking a bit longer than the other groups of promotions, and probably going forward it will as well.</p><p> </p><p>

US Indies I know quite well, some of puro I know pretty well. I know a LOT of lucha, but women's lucha is not something that gets a lot of promotion.</p><p> </p><p>

That's to say, things go slowly because they need more research. A plus note, a lot of joshi wrestlers work for multiple promotions, so it seems like things will speed up as we go along.</p><p> </p><p>

Another slowdown is the SAMP pic set I am using does not have pics for a bunch of these lesser know wrestlers. Therefore, I am cutting photos for these folks. I've cut atleast 60 pics now for the wrestlers and logos.</p><p> </p><p>

Still working on this and it's coming along. By the time I'm done this batch, we'll be up to about 500 workers (including staff).</p>

Well if you want to use a Lady Frost, Max the Impaler, or Roxxy then you will have found your mod!

Really hoping that this Mod also includes women like Alexis Lee, Dani Jordyn, Sofia Castillo, Twisted Trixie, Rok-C, Viva Van, Angel Sinclair, Ava Everett and Jeanie Buss.

I am sooooo looking forward to this Mod.

Really hoping that this Mod also includes women like Alexis Lee, Dani Jordyn, Sofia Castillo, Twisted Trixie, Rok-C, Viva Van, Angel Sinclair, Ava Everett and Jeanie Buss.

I am sooooo looking forward to this Mod.

Rok-C and Jeanie Buss were already there, but the rest will be added. Any other requests?

I have seen one of those women wrestle live more than once, so... yep!

What about Janai Kai? Laynie Luck? Rocky Radley? Jenna Lynn/Rookie Jen? Katie Arquette?

Luck and Lynn were already complete, but I'll look into the others. Arquette is a good character for sure!

Luck and Lynn were already complete, but I'll look into the others. Arquette is a good character for sure!

Do you have a working list of your roster? If you have enough and don't want more suggestions, I get it, but if you're looking for anybody else to add I can see if anybody comes to mind. I have a pretty good/deep knowledge of American indie wrestlers (it helps that I'm a 15-20 minute drive from where SHIMMER/RISE hold most of their shows).

Do you have a working list of your roster? If you have enough and don't want more suggestions, I get it, but if you're looking for anybody else to add I can see if anybody comes to mind. I have a pretty good/deep knowledge of American indie wrestlers (it helps that I'm a 15-20 minute drive from where SHIMMER/RISE hold most of their shows).

I'm adding 27 promotions and all the people will take to fill out those rosters, plus title histories (if still active). Plus all the main people.

How about I get through that and when that comes out, you give me a list to help me fill it out? I would really appreciate that!

I'm adding 27 promotions and all the people will take to fill out those rosters, plus title histories (if still active). Plus all the main people.

How about I get through that and when that comes out, you give me a list to help me fill it out? I would really appreciate that!

You bet. As I write this I'm watching Shimmer at the Collective, and I've already been introduced to three or four more women who definitely need to be part of it.

My vacation week and with a global pandemic all of my plans are cancelled. Going to rock this mod a lot.

Finished: Tokyo Joshi Pro, SEAdLINNNG, SHINE, and AAA.

Did a ten year sim, just to see. I think I need to up the popularity of some promotions, as WWE might be too dominate. Should I drop some realism power to make it more fair?

• 3 weeks later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Grimmas" data-cite="Grimmas" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="51006" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I think I need to up the popularity of some promotions, as WWE might be too dominate. Should I drop some realism power to make it more fair?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Question is, what pop level is WWE in the game?</p><p> Medium? Big? Large?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="CelticRaven_" data-cite="CelticRaven_" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="51006" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Question is, what pop level is WWE in the game?<p> Medium? Big? Large?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Big. I didn't want them to just dominate the entire world. Also they only have Raw and Main Event and NXT is a separate not owned by WWE company.</p>

• 3 weeks later...

I have finished testing with each promotion to find inconsistencies and mistakes and fixed them up.

I went with the Brand Spanking New Picture Pack, hopefully they can fill in the blanks for the pictures, otherwise SAMP and my bad cuts can fill in the blanks. I won't do that for the beta.

Which will be very shortly!! I want to do a few more long term runs to make sure everything is well balanced and played out.

After the beta is released I will add more folks that didn't get added for the initial release, including as many of the futures workers who debuted in the last two years as possible! Plus more future promotions (well really promotions that exist today that aren't in the game like PWG or debuted after January 2019).

Things that may be expanded upon are broadcasters/venues, but that is filled out with everything used today by promotions. Would love to hear people's feedback after I put this up soon.

The beta is up, it's beyound playable. All that needs to be added is some more future stuff, and some more rounding out. You can always use more workers, eh?

However, it's very ready and been play tested a LOT. Let me know what to improve and what I should be adding and then I can put a full release out before 2020 ends.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="mike b" data-cite="mike b" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="51006" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Oh and more workers would be like super nice,you know the more the better. Are there enough Indy workers to start your own fed ??</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Working on it now, it's the next step! Maybe more schools too to add a lot more talent?</p><p> </p><p> Yeah you can start an indie, maybe not exclusive talent unless you raid, but indies share talent all the time.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Bungle" data-cite="Bungle" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="51006" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>You should probably add an Era if you want exclusively women wrestling, because male wrestlers regens will appear otherwise</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thank you, didn't think of that at all!</p>

<p>I went through the picture pack and there seem to be about 265 workers that I don't have in my database.</p><p> </p><p>

I will add as many of them that make sense (some may be copies of what I have in different names, some may be long retired or aren't in the wrestling world, no idea, I'll check).</p><p> </p><p>

That will be done before the official release, plus whatever you folks or I find out.</p>