Trap workers - Admiral Akbar specials

Just ran into a situation in my game where I considered signing a worker because she looked so awesome stat-wise (Claire Winters) but then I looked at her attributes and barely avoided a major trap. Y'see, she has the 'Explosive Ring Style' attribute, which would make her useless to me as anything above an opening match level. 92 stamina.....but she gets penalized on matches over 10 minutes long. :confused: Tested it briefly on a new save and it seems the penalty gets bigger the longer the match is. That attribute is painful. It's weird because most of the other people in the C-Verse with that attribute are usually huge (heavyweights) and have poor to merely decent stamina (Mexican Beast, Hellion, Hammer Hadley, Demolition Drebin, etc). I'd be likely to sign her just to force CWA to sign Ellie May Walton or Mary Beth Chase but I honestly can't think of what to do with her. Even my monsters (Ishimura, Tai, Gorgon, Kaori Mochizuki, etc) go longer than 10 minutes.

Anyway, are there any other workers who look great on paper but have attributes that make them no bueno for you?

Ok, this is sad. I have run almost 200 shows with CWA and never realized Claire had that trait.

I generally avoid the explosive trait for the same reasons you mentioned.

Hammer Hadley is one guy who is generally very skilled and I would like to hire, but is ruined by the explosive trait for me.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Peria" data-cite="Peria" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="51068" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>This sounds awful. They should just get a bonus for matches close to 10m with the bonus getting significantly smaller the further it gets away from 10m.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yeah, though I can see why the trait can be a good thing. It's great for monster types without great fundamentals and/or stamina as it gives you a reason to use them. But many products restrict the rating you can get for really short matches. It would work awesome in IPW (Anti-Establishment Hardcore) and EMLL (Grindhouse Lucha) since matches of 10 minutes can still receive the max rating possible. Heck, now that I look, that attribute would be great for RAW.</p><p> </p><p> I signed Claire once I figured out how I'd use her. Opening match, training rookies. Since many newgens in my save tend to lack physical skills (stamina in the low to mid 40s), she'll have plenty of fodder to work through.</p>

Just bumped into this one with my boy Demolition Drebin... When I got that grade for the Stuart Wilson match I was like... what now. Got the double whammy too because his gimmick gets penalized when he goes long as well. Gotta pay attention to this stuff.