Possible Brand Wars Picture Pack?

Hey everyone, I'll jump straight to the chase on this one. A year or two ago, I was working on a 2009 Real World mod of my own from scratch, which I was able to make a ton of progress on. The mod was all going to be original, created by me, which included the pictures. Never did I ever realize how much of a daunting task that is to do, when you're just a one man crew. So eventually, I gave up.

I began to look back on the work I did just recently and well, I found quite a bit of the Brand Wars Picture Pack that I was working on. It then hit me that these pictures could still be put to some good use, however, the pack is still far from complete. Here, I have with me 5 WWE Superstars, in which to demonstrate my work.

Hulk Hogan

yXDNyhC.jpgpDqRwNm.jpgPmQfGqA.jpgjGUPiHi.jpgPDCmDA6.jpg

The Rock

MNUBpap.jpgZ2wg1bi.jpgttKePbC.jpgkp4J4cH.jpgd2Bdb5P.jpg

John Cena

4bfuu9n.jpgdusgZ7d.jpg7ZevsXA.jpgVTXQSbJ.jpgrqY1X3G.jpg

Shawn Michaels

jc9dmZq.jpglDamp3B.jpgMOsCqEe.jpgMuSigZa.jpgpLKLcSu.jpg

The Undertaker

81SlUfg.jpgI3iSWNK.jpgvU7loPz.jpgEv5Qn9L.jpgovDUGHH.jpg

I'm fully committed to finishing this picture pack, which hopefully is sooner rather then later. Question though to all mod makers, when you're creating your picture packs, when do you feel as though is the best time to release your 1st version? When you have a few companies done? Everyone done? Or certain amount of pics done? Just curious, as it can help me better decide when to release the pack.