I've been playing a Real World mod playing as WWE for about a month. In that time, I've only ever managed to get an overall rating of about 40-50, with 56 being the best angle I'd ever ran.

I'm running a G1 style tournament that has a mix of wrestlers at different levels, but making sure to run angles with Undertaker, Brock Lesnar and Triple H every week. Even then, my ratings are poor. I'm clearly doing something wrong, but for the life of me can't figure out what it is.

Can anyone offer any advice? I've just began a transition to "East Meets West", but only a few weeks ago, so don't think there's any changes yet applicable.

What is your product?

If you haven't already had a good read through the help manual I'd advise it. It gave me loads of insight into what I was doing wrong.

If you could give a few examples of some of your angles might be able to give you more help as there are so many factors that affect individual segment ratings, let alone full show ratings.