Question on momentum

Hello friends! I have a question about momentum in TEW2020. I've run about a month of shows as AEW (using the Real World Chronicles mod) and I'm having a problem with momentum for some superstars. For example, I've been pushing The Butcher and the Blade quite a bit, but Blade still has "Cooled" momentum, even though he has been on the winning side more than the losing side. Is there any way I can do a better job of fixing that, rather than just giving them more wins?

Hello friends! I have a question about momentum in TEW2020. I've run about a month of shows as AEW (using the Real World Chronicles mod) and I'm having a problem with momentum for some superstars. For example, I've been pushing The Butcher and the Blade quite a bit, but Blade still has "Cooled" momentum, even though he has been on the winning side more than the losing side. Is there any way I can do a better job of fixing that, rather than just giving them more wins?

It can take awhile to swing momentum. It's not just wins and losses any more, but it's also about their individual performances in the match as well. So even winning, if the Blade hasn't been performing great it'll take longer.

It can take awhile to swing momentum. It's not just wins and losses any more, but it's also about their individual performances in the match as well. So even winning, if the Blade hasn't been performing great it'll take longer.

Thanks for the pointer! The Blade/Pepper Parks is a favorite of mine and has been for several years. I used to see him a lot on the indies here in Upstate NY. I'm glad to know that it's possible though!