Import real wrestlers into cornellverse

hey guys. relatively new to the game but played a bit of 2016. I like the cornellverse but I would also like to add WCW, WWE, etc into this game world. I like playing with SWF. My goal was to play cornellverse and have WCW etc in it to so maybe I can contract them and pit them off against SWF or whatever. Make a blend of fantasy and real characters.

I haven't started a game yet because I am unsure if I start can I import later. So if I start can I import real characters later on as I see fit or should I just import everything from beginning and if I want to add more can I?

please let me know soon because im dying to start playing but I do want it to be the universe I want. Thanks

A picture pack with C-Verse style versions of wrestlers, belts, logos, banners, etc. would be a cool ass idea, too. :D

Some rerenders are very close - there's a Big Scott Smack and a Zeus Maximilian that looks like Scott Steiner, etc. Many of the alts and rerenders are VERY close.

Aaesamon (whatever his name is) also has a pack of WWF wrestlers cut from some of the video games.