McAfee keeps deleting game

Hi,

Sorry if this is in wrong location am a brand new member,

Game has been working fine until recently now McAfee keeps deleting the game and cant get past main menu screen without the game being picked up wrongly as a virus and being shutdown and then deleted.

Have uninstalled everything and deleted it several times and outcome is still the same.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks

Yeah this happened to me with the latest patch. You are going to have to add TEW2020.exe to the real-time scanning exclusion list in McAffee.

Open McAffee -> PC Security -> Click on "real-time scanning" -> Add File "TEW2020.exe"

Every time you update TEW2020 it will remove the file from the exclusion list so you may have to re-add it after every patch.

Yeah this happened to me with the latest patch. You are going to have to add TEW2020.exe to the real-time scanning exclusion list in McAffee.

Open McAffee -> PC Security -> Click on "real-time scanning" -> Add File "TEW2020.exe"

Every time you update TEW2020 it will remove the file from the exclusion list so you may have to re-add it after every patch.

Unfortunately I have McAfee endpoint security on mine and the option to stop real time scanning isnt there or to exclude a file from being quarantine :(

<p>So apparently in endpoint security exclusions are under:</p><p> </p><p>

settings -> threat prevention -> show advanced</p><p> </p><p>

I've never used endpoint but there does seem to be videos that show how it's done on youtube.</p>

Yay figured out what it was, its something to do with the game trying to connect to the internet and the virus software dont like it?

All I had to do is turn off my Wifi Start game and bang it works!

Back to making Stardom the no. 1 and AZM the queen of wrestling.

Thanks for your help