Generating Fighters with no Pictures?

Hello,

So I'm trying to set up my database to disclude fighters with no pictures. I've done this by going to the database, going to characters, and deleting all characters with "missing picture" set to "yes."

I then enable "Generated fighters" within the game itself. And turn on the "picture requirement."

And yet, I still get fighters showing up with no picture. How is this possible? Am I missing something in the set up.

Thanks.

Fighters that were already generated but hadn't yet debuted would potentially have no picture as they'd have been created at a time before you turned on the requirement.

The other possible explanation is that you have Free Pictures that don't have an associated file, meaning the game is being told by the database that they exist and so are usable. This is easily checked by looking at the generated fighter in the editor and hovering over their picture - the file name will pop-up. If it's an actual file that is referenced in Free Pictures, that'd be your issue.