Keeping tabs on your company (Excel?)

So i just wondered if anyone got a good excel template to use for TEW to keep tabs on your current roster, pushes, skills, storylines and what not. Havent played in a while and havent watched wrestling a whole lot last couple of years so Id use all help I can get. Looking forward to trying out TEW 2020 though.

<p>Hi! In TEW I use an excel and a text document to keep track of things, like Rosters, Development and Scouting. I like to put what I think about the Worker's potential, size age and role, for the decisions making process. Having Titles, Storylines and Teams in columns is also quite helpful to organize your roster.</p><p> </p><p>

I classified the Push in three categories:</p><p>

A: Big push</p><p>

B: Middle</p><p>

C: Low push</p><p> </p><p>

Also Workers are classified by Roles, Like Wrestlers, Personality, Managers, Announcers, Divas. You can of course rename them (I am related to those terms because I'm from the Attitude Era days...).</p><p> </p><p>

To book I keep track of storylines in the notepad file, where I write down ideas for next matches or angles, storylines and events.</p><p> </p><p>

Please find attached the files I used on TEW 2016, I'm still learning the TEW2020 version and getting used to things, also waiting for some very promising mods on develpment.</p><p>

They are far from perfect or even polished, but they may help you.</p><p> </p><p>

Cheers!</p><p><a href="<___base_url___>/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=3737" data-fileid="3737" data-fileext="zip" rel="">Support files.zip</a></p>

Support files.zip

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="khriztian" data-cite="khriztian" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="51329" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Hi! In TEW I use an excel and a text document to keep track of things, like Rosters, Development and Scouting. I like to put what I think about the Worker's potential, size age and role, for the decisions making process. Having Titles, Storylines and Teams in columns is also quite helpful to organize your roster.<p> </p><p> I classified the Push in three categories:</p><p> A: Big push</p><p> B: Middle</p><p> C: Low push</p><p> </p><p> Also Workers are classified by Roles, Like Wrestlers, Personality, Managers, Announcers, Divas. You can of course rename them (I am related to those terms because I'm from the Attitude Era days...).</p><p> </p><p> To book I keep track of storylines in the notepad file, where I write down ideas for next matches or angles, storylines and events.</p><p> </p><p> Please find attached the files I used on TEW 2016, I'm still learning the TEW2020 version and getting used to things, also waiting for some very promising mods on develpment.</p><p> They are far from perfect or even polished, but they may help you.</p><p> </p><p> Cheers!</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Interesting. How do you judge on the potential of the wrestler?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Malioc" data-cite="Malioc" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="51329" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Interesting. How do you judge on the potential of the wrestler?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Hi Daleh! I judge the potential using the TEW 2016 scale (Very Low to Excellent). Note that in TEW 2020 the potential is not general, but individually graded on each Skill category.</p><p> </p><p> I first look at the attributes Star Quality & Charisma, specially for wrestlers. For Announcers, Refs or Personalities I judge their relevant attributes.</p><p> </p><p> I take into account comments on the News, like: "xx is going to be a mega star" "xx is showing signs of becoming a break out star"</p><p> </p><p> I also take note about comments from the Creative Meeting section:</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Hidden Gems:</strong></p><p> ... great addition or something like that (don't quite remember the exact words the game uses to describes a future mega star): Excellent potential</p><p> ...very useful member: Very Good potential</p><p> ...useful addition: Good potential</p><p> ...decent asset: Average potential</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Next Big Things:</strong></p><p> ...major player or mega star: Excellent potential</p><p> ...superstardom: Very Good potential</p><p> ...valuable member: Good potential</p><p> </p><p> I've also found quite useful listening the opinion of other workers in the roster, like: "yy believes xx has great potential"; or "yy believes xx has little upside...".</p><p> </p><p> Using all the information available I give a grade about how the potential of a worker may be.</p><p> </p><p> If there are no news or comments, then is very difficult to judge the potential.</p><p> </p><p> I would love however that you could assign a staff member to help you watch a specific region or worker (from development, other company or your own company) and tell you about their potential in different skills. Or if in the Development section trainers could tell you their opinion about the potential of the people working there, and with time trainers may have an even more accurate opinion about the workers they are training (don't know if something like that is already implemented in TEW 2020, haven't played long enough yet, but great game I must say, the developers have done a awesome job).</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> Cheers!</p><p> </p><p> PS: English is not my first language so my grammar may be mistaken.</p>