TCW - The Return of J.K. Stallings

USPW lead American Promotions in setting up concussion fund.

Concussion – a dirty word in sport. For years it was considered a minor inconvenience, and part of physical contact activities. However, studies are growing about the long-term effect of numerous concussions, and sports across the world are beginning to take action. Today, USPW, SWF and TCW have set up a concussion fund to support further study into the long-term effects of concussion, and to support ex-workers suffering from these effects.

USPW owner Allen Packer said “Before I came into USPW, the wrestling world did not take concussion injuries seriously. I have personally made it may aim to change that, and to make sure that wrestlers never have to suffer like those that wrestled 10, 20 years ago. But so many of those have suffered – some wrestling promotions actively encouraged the actions that caused these injuries. USPW have never been like that, but I have personally put $50 million into the concussion fund. I know that my colleagues from companies which have a more steeped past in the actions that caused these injuries will also want to contribute, and SWF and TCW have joined in this fund, making smaller contributions. I am sure that once research goes further, they will contribute further, to go some way towards repairing the legacy that they have left.”

Cutting. The following “donations” have been made to the concussion fund:

USPW - $50 million ($63 million left)

SWF - $38 ($38 million left)

TCW - $38 ($6 million left)

The idea is that each company need to contribute $50 million, but the Eisen’s were only prepared to contribute half the money in their coffers. Stalling agreed that we would match SWF’s contribution, but he wasn’t wiling to put any more money in, which leaves the account looking a little light (and there are some big contracts coming up this year). However, under pressure from Packer additional contributions will be expected…

TCW Presents Total Wrestling:

Edd Stone © vs Matt Hocking vs Benny Benson for the TCW TV Title

Greg Gauge vs Phillipe LaGrenier

Arthur Dexter Bradley vs Spencer Spade for a TCW contract

Akima Brave and Flying Jimmy Foxx vs Freddy Huggins and Pretty Okakura

Wolf Hawkins © vs One Man Army in a non-title match

The Syndicate © vs Mainstream Hernandez and Roderick Remus for the TCW Tag Team Titles

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<p><span style="font-size:18px;"><strong>TCW Presents Total Wrestling:</strong></span></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#0000FF;">Doc Hammond defeated Nate Johnson</span> (59)</p><p> <span style="color:#0000FF;">T-Bone Bright defeated Maverick</span> (78)</p><p> </p><p> <strong>MAIN SHOW:</strong></p><p> </p><p> New year, new broadcaster, we have to start with the World Heavyweight Champion Wolf Hawkins (with his Syndicate colleagues). He quickly caught people up on how he defeated Mainstream Hernandez on Sunday, and he was the ultimate champion. Out came Hernandez, to demand a rematch, telling Hawkins that there was no better way to kick off a new show, than a battle for the World Heavyweight Title. As the crowd cheered, Hawkins shrugged and apologised to Hernandez, telling him he was booked in a non-title match against One Man Army, and he was finished with Hernandez now. That brought out Queen Emily, to declare herself the Queen of Spades and the one who makes decisions round here. She told the crowd that there was already a TV Title match booked next – and she was going to book another title match for the Main Event. As Hawkins looked angry, Emily pointed out it was not going to be for the World Heavyweight Title – but it would be for the Tag Team Titles that The Syndicate held as Mainstream Hernandez would be teaming up with Roderick Remus to face them tonight! (95)</p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong>Edd Stone © defeated Matt Hocking and Benny Benson</strong></span> to retain the <strong>TCW TV Title</strong> in 13:51 (74)</p><p> -Benny Benson earned a title shot on Sunday, but with Hocking losing the title as well he was entered into this match. That seems to be the TV Title booked for this month. Our workers went to show off the agile side of TCW work and it was decent – again the ex-champion Hocking wasn’t great. It was him who took the pin, Stone quickly rolling him up to get in his first defence of his title.</p><p> </p><p> Aaron Andrews and Mighty Mo cut a backstage promo setting up a match next week against The Behemoths. Yes, I’ve adjusted my booking style for the new TV broadcaster – trying to introduce everyone (I’ve failed though, some have missed this show). Eddie Peak interrupted flanked by The Behemoths, and he hyped up his monsters before declaring that they would be unleashed next week to cleanse the sins of Andrews and Mo (82)</p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong>Greg Gauge defeated Phillipe LaGrenier</strong></span> in 4:35 (77)</p><p> -So LaGrenier leaves today. Not sure that justified him being on TV. He has been solid, but not really given a chance, and fell here to the Proton Lock.</p><p> </p><p> Greg Gauge was shown leaving the ring and meeting up with the rest of the Mid Atlantic Alliance, Mainstream Hernandez, Steven Parker and Roderick Remus. Gauge and Parker hyped the tag team challengers, telling them this was the time for them to make a mark (79)</p><p> </p><p> Jay Chord cut a promo, informing new viewers that he was the King of Kings, the man who would be facing whoever was still the title holder at Total Mayhem. He said that he didn’t care if it was Wolf Hawkins, Mainstream Hernandez or anyone else – he had proved himself the Chosen One, The One Jay Chord, and he would be the champion (86)</p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong>Sammy Bach defeated Raphael</strong></span> in 7:15 (76)</p><p> -Decent showing from Raphael, but he was not going to win here, falling to a Bach On Your Back.</p><p> </p><p> Sammy Bach took a mic and called out the man who cost him his match on Sunday – Spencer Spade. Spade came out with Dazzling Dave Diamond and Queen Emily, and Bach shook his head saying that he should have known. Dazzling Dave Diamond told Bach that he should have done – ever since he had been injured by Bach, he has plotted his revenge, and on Sunday he brought in his Ace – the Ace of Spades, Spencer Spade. Bach turned to Emily and told her that she always told everyone in TCW that everything should be earned – however, here she is handing out a contract when it suits her. Emily smiled, and told Bach that was not so – Arthur Dexter Bradley was after a new contract, and whoever won the next match would earn one (87)</p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong>Spencer Spade defeated Arthur Dexter Bradley</strong></span> to earn a TCW contract in 5:28 (55)</p><p> -It was clear here that only one man was going to win, Spade bringing out the Ace Stunner to officially make himself part of the roster.</p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong>Freddy Huggins and Pretty Okakura defeated Akima Brave and Flying Jimmy Foxx</strong></span> in 11:01 (79)</p><p> -Freddy hasn’t teamed with Okakura for a while, but with his regular partner, Matt Hocking, still involved in the TV Title feud, the two men reunited here. Huggins was the star against two men who rarely appear on TCW TV – does their appearance here mean they are expected to be seen more? It doesn’t look like a push, Huggins delivering a Huggins Kiss to Foxx.</p><p> </p><p> After the match Freddy Huggins called out Wolf Hawkins, who was out flanked by Ranger. Huggins declared that he had achieved everything he could in TCW last year, and the one thing he was never given was a one-on-one title shot with Wolf Hawkins. Hawkins told Huggins that he would have to join the queue – there are plenty of unworthy wrestlers who want a shot at him (87)</p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong>Wolf Hawkins © defeated One Man Army</strong></span> in a non-title match in 9:38 (87)</p><p> -After a couple of months One Man Army has been pulling out fairly average matches, I pair him with Wolf Hawkins and he pulled out the third best match that I have ever put on TV. One Man Army pulled off every move going, but despite some near falls couldn’t get the pin. He was to fall to Full Moon Rising eventually, after interference from Ranger, dropping OMA’s neck onto the ropes.</p><p> </p><p> The Syndicate joined their leader to hype title defence, promising to take Hernandez out (91)</p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong>Mainstream Hernandez and Roderick Remus defeated The Syndicate ©</strong></span> to win the <strong>TCW Tag Team Titles</strong> in 13:46 (80)</p><p> -Ah, the announcing ping again. Nonetheless it was a phenomenal match, Mainstream Hernandez pulling out a pure 100. Remus was very much the face in distress, spending large amount of the match being worn down by the tag team champions. Hernandez was in like a house on fire to clear the ring when required, and when Remus and Chandler were fighting outside the ring Hernandez hit an Apparition #14 on Taylor to give us new champions as we start the new year!</p><p> </p><p> <em>Overall Rating 85</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Online Hot Threads</strong></p><p><strong> Cuts at TCW and HGC as concussion costs mount</strong></p><p><strong> Gringo Starr to join class action against TCW?</strong></p><p><strong> TCW Ratings jump from 3.6 to 8.9</strong></p><p> </p><p> An early title change, The Syndicate losing their domination of the titles that they’ve had for the last few months. The last time that they dropped the titles (to Doc Hammond and One Man Army) they had reclaimed them by the end of the month, so Hernandez and Remus will be wanting last longer than that.</p><p> </p><p> Elsewhere, we booked the show differently, showcasing some of our workers, setting up matches early for next week – and completely missing out others (T-Bone Bright, Lenny Brown, Doc Hammond, High Flying Hawaiian and Findlay O’Farraday were nowhere to be seen). This shows that we have a stacked roster, but also that midcard cuts are considered likely. Given that it was 12 months after I started signing talent to HGC on one-year deals, there were cuts here, including manager of the year Dharma Gregg as I left it too late to sign a new deal with her. A couple of handshake deals have been signed as replacement, however the talent will be allowed to work elsewhere (although they were all unemployed).</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="51391" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong>Cut:</strong><p> Arthur Dexter Bradley</p><p> Phillipe LaGrenier</p><p> Alistair Shufflebottom (current HGC Global Champion with a 40-2 record)</p><p> Gringo Starr (currently out with a concussion)</p><p> Garry the Entertainer</p><p> Dharma Gregg</p><p> </p><p> <strong>New HGC signings (on handshake deals):</strong></p><p> Big Boss Emperor (stopped smoking)</p><p> Bowden Snoop</p><p> Hayley Buck</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> To temporarily solve the announcing issue Mitch Naess has joined on a handshake deal, and starting Saturday we’ll try the less experienced but definitely more talented team of Naess, Queen Emily and Eduardo Prieto. Trouble is, PSW are on television on a Sunday, and we’re working on the assumption that Naess will work there instead of our PPVs, so he’ll still be missing from the big ones.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="51391" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong>TCW Saturday Night Showcase:</strong><p> <span style="color:#0000FF;">High Flying Hawaiian defeated Quentin Queen</span> (59)</p><p> <span style="color:#0000FF;">T-Bone Bright and Lenny Brown defeated Nick Booth and Nate Johnson</span> (68)</p><p> <span style="color:#0000FF;">Steven Parker defeated Tigre Salvaje</span> (70)</p><p> <span style="color:#0000FF;">Jay Chord and Finlay O’Farraday defeated Bart Biggins and Elliot Thomas</span> (78)</p><p> </p><p> <em>Overall Rating 79</em></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Well, that was by far the best Saturday Night Showcase for a while.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>TCW Presents Total Wrestling:</strong></p><p> Greg Gauge and Steven Parker vs Nick Booth and Nate Johnson</p><p> Elliot Thomas vs Ranger</p><p> Cougar Stone and High Flyin Hawaiian vs Shockura and Benny Benson</p><p> Akima Brave vs Findlay O’Farraday</p><p> Aaron Andrews and Mighty Mo vs The Behemoths</p><p> One Man Army vs Freddy Huggins</p><p> Wolf Hawkins © vs Roderick Remus for the <strong>TCW World Heavyweight Title</strong></p>

Greg Gauge and Steven Parker vs Nick Booth and Nate Johnson

Elliot Thomas vs Ranger

Cougar Stone and High Flyin Hawaiian vs Shockura and Benny Benson

Akima Brave vs Findlay O’Farraday

Aaron Andrews and Mighty Mo vs The Behemoths

One Man Army vs Freddy Huggins

Wolf Hawkins © vs Roderick Remus for the TCW World Heavyweight Title

Marc Speed defeated Remmy Honeyman (53)

Doc Hammond defeated Davis Wayne Newton (61)

-Sadly, DWN broke a rib in this match

The Syndicate defeated Dean Daniels and Jaylon Martin (67)

MAIN SHOW:

Queen Emily started the show, calling out the champion Wolf Hawkins, who confidently swaggered down to the ring. Queen Emily told Hawkins that he would have to defend his title against one of the men who took the Tag Team Titles off The Syndicate last week – Roderick Remus! Hawkins could hardly believe it, saying that Remus’ luck last week didn’t make him worthy of a title shot, which brought the challenger out. And he nailed it on the mic, telling Hawkins that The Syndicate has underestimated him before, and now he’s got a shiny belt around his waist – he would have no problem adding to his collection. Hawkins growled, and told Remus that he may think he’s on the road to stardom, but that ends tonight (79)

Greg Gauge and Steven Parker defeated Nick Booth and Nate Johnson in 7:45 (72)

-Since Nick Booth inauspiciously left The Sinner Society I’ve slowly realised that I do have a talented youngster, and I really need to help nurture this talent. Therefore, even though he took a defeat here he was paired with a veteran against two of the best workers on my roster, and it was Johnson who was the man submitted by Gauge.

The cameras followed Gauge and Parker leaving the ring, where they came face to face with The Syndicate. As the tension built Queen Emily interjected, demanding that the two teams stayed away from main event (85)

Findlay O’Farraday defeated Akima Brave in 5:58 (69)

-This was an intense, short brawl, with Akima giving as good as he got until he fell to an Atomic Spinebuster.

Backstage and we saw Sammy Bach and Joffy Laine who… were of course in full wrestling gear despite not wrestling tonight. Dazzling Dave Diamond and Spencer Spade were over, with DDD proclaiming Spade as TCW’s newest Ace, and he asked Bach what he thought. Bach closed his eyes and sighed, asking Diamond what he wanted. Diamond told Bach that he wanted to see Bach gone – replaced by stars such as Spade. Bach got up slowly and went face to face with Spade, before turning to Diamond and telling him that at least Spade has one thing going for him – he actually wrestles, unlike the man in front of him who’s falling apart. Diamond’s face creased in anger, as Bach turned and left with Laine (85)

Shockura and Benny Benson defeated Cougar Stone and High Flyin Hawaiian in 10:54 (76)

-Great high flying action, in a match that I did have to slightly alter to keep Edd Stone looking strong after he grumbled about the original booking of the match. Is the title going to his head slightly? Even more oddly, High Flyin Hawaiian’s gimmick is getting a little stale, despite the fact he’s one of my newer wrestlers. I’ll have to admit, despite his talent he’s doing a lot of jobbing, so a refresh isn’t a ridiculous idea. Hocking pinned Stone after a low blow in this one.

After the match Hocking and Benson both barged into Queen Emily’s office, both demanding a one on one shot for Stone’s TV Title. Emily said that it was only right that Hocking got a fair rematch, and booked him for a title shot next week (69)

Ranger defeated Elliot Thomas in 4:15 (63)

-Well executed squash, Global Meltdown, ‘nuff said.

Jay Chord cut a backstage interview, and announced that next week the fans would be honoured by watching him wrestler, as he was to face Biggins next week. Yes, Jay Chord is in that awkward “King of Kings by needs to wait ages for his title shot” spot at the moment (80)

Aaron Andrews and Mighty Mo defeated The Behemoths by DQ in 8:30 (82)

-Another typical TCW brawl, but gone are the days where The Behemoths are considered on the level of Mighty Mo. The faces took over before Danny Darkness and Chris Flynn attacked, causing the DQ.

The odds were quickly evened as T-Bone Bright and Lenny Brown made the save to remind the crowd that they still existing, with Eddie Peak watching on and applauding (90)

Freddy Huggins defeated One Man Army in 10:54 (77)

-One of those matches that I think One Man Army should be doing a little better, but it wasn’t a bad match. Perhaps a little too long, but there was only one winner, Huggins taking the victory after a Huggins Kiss

As Huggins left the ring he passed Wolf Hawkins, and Huggins poked the World Heavyweight Title, telling Hawkins that it looked good. Hawkins pulled the title away and the crowd loved the tension between the two heels (100)

Wolf Hawkins © defeated Roderick Remus to retain the TCW World Heavyweight Title in 20:42 (87)

-We were in the Mid Atlantic for this one, so the crowd were firmly behind Roderick Remus. We got a slow build and a perfect performance from Hawkins, making his opponent look fantastic. Could this be the making of Remus? It was the longest singles match we’ve given away on television for some time, and it ebbed and flowed both ways with it looking like Remus could really upset the odds and take the victory. He had Hawkins on the mat and clambered up to the top rope, but with the ref for some reason looking at Hawkins Ranger appeared from the crowd and pushed Remus off the turnbuckle, bouncing off the top rope and out of the ring. The ref almost counted him out but Remus crawled back into the ring at nine, but he couldn’t do anything about the Full Moon Rising from Hawkins that saw the champion retain.

Mainstream Hernandez was quickly out to tend to his tag team partner, before turning to a departing Hawkins and motioning for his title. Hawkins backed away shaking his head, but backed straight in to Freddy Huggins, who smiled and pointed as the World Heavyweight Title. Hawkins looked from Huggins to Hernandez with concern, as the show went off air (95)

Overall Rating 89

Online Hot Threads

TCW Presents gets huge reaction

Huggins face turn?

DWN injures ribs in pre-show match

Rogue contract talks begin, Marc Griffin turns down TCW

Increased popularity in 18 regions. It’s good to see – it has certainly been a while. That came off the best television show ever, showing that if I’m going to get an announcing ping for putting my best wrestlers together, I can still book great matches by using talented wrestlers from further down the card. Roderick Remus had a great match in the Main Event, but his popularity levels are still way below many other wrestlers. Doesn’t mean I’m not going to book him above his station though.

Plenty going on the the pre-show, when Honeyman appeared on a one night deal, and Davis Wayne Newton broke his ribs which will affect him for a few weeks. He can work through it, but it’s questionably if I need him to.

TCW Saturday Night Wrestling

Camp Tornado (Troy Tornado and El Hijo Del Neutron) defeated Akima Brave and Flying Jimmy Foxx (54)

Human Arsenal defeated Stevie Grayson (49)

Sammy Bach and Joffy Laine defeated Ground and Pound (61)

Spencer Spade defeated Darryl Devine (62)

Overall Rating 68

We did let Stevie Grayson have a little reunion with Troy Tornado in the ring, but after failing to get past Human Arsenal Tornado had no plans of adding him to his camp. Elsewhere we also had Eddie Peak telling Danny Darkness that he had a match against Lenny Brown next week, and he could cement himself in The Sinner Society

Edd Stone © vs Matt Hocking for the TCW TV Title

Aaron Andrews, Mighty Mo and T-Bone Bright vs Marc Speed and Ground and Pound

Doc Hammond vs El Hijo Del Neutron

Bart Biggins vs Jay Chord

Lenny Brown vs Danny Darkness

Mainstream Hernandez and Roderick Remus © vs The Syndicate vs Wolf Hawkins and Freddy Huggins for the TCW Tag Team Titles

Edd Stone © vs Matt Hocking for the TCW TV Title

Aaron Andrews, Mighty Mo and T-Bone Bright vs Marc Speed and Ground and Pound

Doc Hammond vs El Hijo Del Neutron

Bart Biggins vs Jay Chord

Lenny Brown vs Danny Darkness

Mainstream Hernandez and Roderick Remus © vs The Syndicate vs Wolf Hawkins and Freddy Huggins for the TCW Tag Team Titles

High Flying Hawaiian defeated Yuri Yoshihara (57)

One Man Army and Akima Brave defeated Johnny Bloodstone and Maverick (55)

Findlay O’Farraday defeated Rhino Umaga (40)

Greg Gauge and Steven Parker defeated Nate Johnson and Tigre Salvaje (72)

MAIN SHOW:

Wolf Hawkins started out with The Syndicate, proclaiming that he has proved that his unit were better than Roderick Remus last week, and demanded a tag title rematch for his colleagues tonight. The Tag Champions, Mainstream Hernandez and Roderick Remus, came out to say that they were always willing to prove they were number one – but Remus pointed out that without Ranger’s interference last week he could be standing here as World Heavyweight Champion. Wolf Hawkins snorted, telling Remus that he wasn’t on his level, when out came Queen Emily. The Queen of Spades told the Tag Champions that they would be defending their tag titles tonight against The Syndicate – but she was going to make things interesting. Not only would they face Joshua Taylor and Eddie Chandler, but she would add an extra team to the match, featuring World Heavyweight Champion Wolf Hawkins. Hawkins smiled, nodding at Ranger, but Emily told him it wasn’t what he thought it was. Ranger would be banned from ringside, but she had found Hawkins an able partner in the shape of Freddy Huggins. Hawkins looked incredulous as Huggins came out and smiled to Emily, before giving Hawkins and the Tag Champions sarcastic salutes (96)

Edd Stone © defeated Matt Hocking to retain the TCW TV Title in 11:16 (74)

-Hocking managed to match the champion’s performance here, which is a change from the feud so far. They went all out at one another, but we did tone the high flying moves down. It was still a decent match, more mat based, and Stone retained his title after reversing a Hock Drop into a Party’s Over.

As soon as the match ended Benny Benson rushed out from the back, but Masked Cougar was close to follow to join Stone, and we had a little stare off (66)

We went backstage and Wolf Hawkins was in the middle of a full blown rant at Freddy Huggins, and his Syndicate colleagues were having to pull him away. Hawkins was incredulous that Huggins was putting his nose in Syndicate business, but all his bluster just made Huggins snort. Huggins told Hawkins that if he wanted the Tag Team Titles he should calm down – as he was ready to take them if Hawkins was (100)

Aaron Andrews, Mighty Mo and T-Bone Bright defeated Marc Speed and Ground and Pound in 7:37 (83)

-The faces have been teaming to face The Sinner Society recently, and they were well on top of this match. In Marc Speed’s first appearance on Total Wrestling this year he did get in a decent series with T-Bone Bright, and he did look the best out of the heel team. Didn’t help too much, with Mo putting away Quentin Queen with a Plunging Spinebuster. For what it was, this was a decent match.

Backstage and Sammy Bach pushed into Queen Emily’s office, with Joffy Laine at his side. Bach feigned surprise at seeing Spencer Spade and Dazzling Dave Diamond cozying up to the boss, and said that he wanted to meet Spade in the ring next week. Queen Emily told Bach that he couldn’t just demand matches, but she would book Spade next week to face… Joffy Laine (87)

Lenny Brown defeated Danny Darkness in 8:26 (71)

-Honestly, this was better than I thought the match was going to be. Although Danny Fonzarelli is a shell of himself in the ring, and he can really engage the crowd, and he is clearly enjoying getting into a version of his old Darkness brother character. The match itself was simple, with Darkness getting in plenty of slams, but falling to a Star Treatment.

Eddie Peak slid into the ring after the match and hauled Lenny Brown onto his shoulders, when Aaron Andrews came out with a mic. Andrews told Peak to put Brown down and challenged him to a match at Malice in Wonderland. Peak smiled, before chucking Brown over the ring ropes. He took a mic and told Andrews that if he accepted on one condition – he choose the type of match. Andrews agreed, causing Peaks’ lips to curl, and when Andrews asked what type of match it would be, Peak sneered that Andrews would have to wait to find out (79)

Jay Chord defeated Bart Biggins in 5:59 (76)

-The commentary team hyped up seeing Jay Chord as a special privilege in his first televised match of the year. He was well on top of this one, winning with a Super DDT.

Jay Chord cut a promo after the match, hyping himself up as “The One Chord, Jay Chord, the King of Kings, our future World Heavyweight Champion”. Chord told the crowd that the countdown was on till Chord was crowned champion – until then it was a privilege for anyone to see him wrestle. He claimed to be the main attraction in TCW, and everyone else played second fiddle to him. He took in the boos before leaving, but before he left Doc Hammond’s music hit, and the ex-Syndicate member was out for his match. He quite deliberately thudded shoulders with Jay Chord as he passed him, with Chord stopping in his tracks and staring at Hammond (81)

Doc Hammond defeated El Hijo Del Neutron in 6:37 (68)

-Jay Chord stood on the ramp to watch this match, which was a pretty average technical encounter considering the talent of the two men involved. Hammond begun to slowly pick apart Del Neutron, eventually making him tap to a Texas Cloverleaf. As Del Neutron tapped Chord shook his head and left.

As the Tag Team Champions Hernandez and Remus prepared to go out for the Main Event, Greg Gauge and Steven Parker came over to wish them luck. Parker told the champions that they had a special job during the main event – making sure Ranger did not come out, and they were going to take this role very seriously (90)

Mainstream Hernandez and Roderick Remus © defeated The Syndicate and Wolf Hawkins and Freddy Huggins to retain the TCW Tag Team Titles in 23:35 (89)

-This could have been the best match at a Pay Per View, but I was quite happy for it to be the best match that I had ever put on television. The champions and ex-champions were two well oiled machines, but despite the talent between Hawkins and Huggins, they were both in it for themselves. Thinks really heated up after Joshua Taylor hit a Superkick on Roderick Remus and went for the pin, only for it to be broken up by Wolf Hawkins. Hawkins apologised before the tension between the two men was broken up by Hernandez taking both men out. That left Huggins to go for the Huggins Kiss on Remus, but the champion reversed into the Remus Clutch. Huggins rolled over so Remus’s shoulder were on the ground, forcing him to release to hold. Eddie Chandler struck Huggins from behind and hit locked on the Fabulous Stretch. Hawkins re-entered the ring and looked confused as to whether or not to break the hold, leaving him exposed to an Apparition #14 from Hernandez, who rolled him up to retain the Tag Team Titles.

The heels looked shocked, but it wasn’t long before Ranger rushed down to the ring and went straight after Mainstream Hernandez. The Tag Champions were were on the back foot against The Syndicate before Greg Gauge and Steven Parker rushed out for the save, but as Hawkins and Huggins backed away from the ring they got into an argument about who was to blame for them not winning the Tag Team Titles (99)

Overall Rating 91

Online Hot Threads

Total Wrestling impresses from top to bottom

“Put Him Down” trending on social media

Dusty Ducont wins USPW National Title

Al Coleman breaks leg at Coast to Coast

Best show ever. Best TV match ever. Most viewers ever. I would say that show was a success all round. Adding Roderick Remus into the Main Event has done no damage at all and is doing a great job at getting him over (he started the month with 64 popularity in the Mid South, and he’s now sitting in the 70s). My biggest problem is that there is only one match officially booked for Malice in Wonderland (Aaron Andrews vs Eddie Peak in a ??? match), with several options available for the Main Event. I do have the PPV fully planned out (Doc Hammond vs Jay Chord will obviously be a match added), but I had better announce the other matches soon.

Speaking of Aaron Andrews, the crowd really got in to him saying “Put him down” to Eddie Peak, and it seems that we’re going to run with that as a catchphrase. We’ll go with it. In the preshow Johnny Bloodstone debuted – he’s joined as Road Agent but may wrestle the occasional match. Not with Maverick though, as they showed no chemistry with one another. Rhino Umaga was on a one-night deal as we were in the Tri State.

I think at this point I need to give a bit of a backstage update, as there is a lot going on with contracts in and out of TCW. Firstly, after SWF came in for Ernest Youngman I did sign the future superstar. He has now left PSW and NYCW, putting over Acid II on his was out of PSW. Surprisingly PSW have decided to break up The Steel Circle completely, and we’ll see how that affects PSW, especially Logan Wolfsbaine. I do have an issue though – I don’t have a space to start booking Youngman, so he’s been scandalously sent to development. In my defence, he’s gone to MAW not HGC, in an attempt to see if he’ll get a push in The Rip Chord Invitational at the end of the month. He may come straight back after that show.

Elsewhere, outside TCW Buff Martinez has rejoined 21CW after spending 6 months working the indies and having been considered for a TCW contract. Marc Griffin was offered a contract with the idea of boosting my tag division with someone, but CWA are willing to fight for him so I don’t see me winning that one.

Meanwhile in TCW there are a few contracts coming up. First up is 45-year-old Eddie Chandler, who is after over $70k a year. A lot, yes, but Eddie Chandler is still improving. That’s right, there’s no time decline to be seen, and he’s been solid in the last year. A short-term contract has been offered, but SWF still need to fill the hole that they wanted Youngman to fill, so they have also offered a contract.

Of more importance is Freddy Huggins’ contract. Huggins has been an absolute star, rising up the roster and establishing himself as part of the main event. Of course, he wants a contract even bigger than the megadeal we gave Mighty Mo to become the best paid star on the roster, and SWF have also put a contract offer on the table, upping the ante with a 50% cut of merchandise sales. Oh, hang on, USPW have joined the chase as well…

SWF are also in for Darryl Devine after he renewed on handshake terms. He could be due a reunion with Chance Fortune, who has made little impact since joining earlier this year.

Meanwhile, down at HGC Zippy Deverell has fallen out with Texas Hangman. We’ll blame that one on Zippy as he also fell out with Sam Keith last year, and although he looks and sounds the part, Hangman is much more polished in the ring.

TCW Saturday Night Showcase:

Troy Tornado and El Hijo Del Neutron defeated Darryl Devine and Elliot Thomas (55)

Findlay O’Farraday squashed Richie Riggins (32)

The Behemoths defeated Rhino Umaga and Akima Brave (58)

Sammy Bach defeated Human Arsenal (78)

Overall Rating 74

We stayed in New York and let Rhino Umaga have one match with Akima Brave, but that’s him done for while – one day, there might be room on the roster. We did decide to get on with booking matches, with announcements that on Tuesday Edd Stone would defend the TV Title against Benny Benson, Matt Hocking and Masked Cougar, while at Malice in Wonderland Steven Parker would face Joshua Taylor, and Greg Gauge will go up against Eddie Chandler.

Bart Biggins vs Freddy Huggins

Edd Stone © vs Benny Benson for the TCW TV Title

Darryl Devine vs Findlay O’Farraday

Joffy Laine vs Spencer Spade

One Man Army and Doc Hammond vs Chris Flynn and Danny Darkness

Aaron Andrews vs Marc Speed

Greg Gauge and Steven Parker vs The Syndicate

Bart Biggins vs Freddy Huggins

Edd Stone © vs Benny Benson for the TCW TV Title

Darryl Devine vs Findlay O’Farraday

Joffy Laine vs Spencer Spade

One Man Army and Doc Hammond vs Chris Flynn and Danny Darkness

Aaron Andrews vs Marc Speed

Greg Gauge and Steven Parker vs The Syndicate

Flying Jimmy Foxx defeated Quentin Queen (54)

Mighty Mo, T-Bone Bright and Lenny Brown defeated Maverick, Nate Johnson and Yuri Yoshihara (70)

MAIN SHOW:

Queen Emily started the show, asking Wolf Hawkins to come out to learn who he would face on Sunday. The World Heavyweight Champion swaggered out, seeming without a care in the world about who he would face. That changed when Emily announced he would face Roderick Remus… and Freddy Huggins… and Mainstream Hernandez! Hawkins told Emily that she couldn’t do this to him, but his opponents came out, and it was official. Hawkins grimaced at each person, but his stare lingered longest on his tag partner from last week, Freddy Huggins. Huggins met his stare, before asking the champion to leave, as he had a match (95)

Freddy Huggins defeated Bart Biggins in 7:39 (81)

-Wolf Hawkins joined the commentary team, but when Huggins made the pin on Biggins he threw his headset off and stormed away.

Backstage and Jay Chord cut a promo, telling everyone that he would be taking Doc Hammond out at Malice in Wonderland. He claimed he would just be a stepping stone to Wolf Hawkins, or whoever held the World Heavyweight Championship at Total Mayhem (89)

Findlay O’Farraday defeated Darryl Devine in 5:19 (58)

-With Devine likely to join USPW, I was surprised to see that he had not taken a singles loss to O’Farraday yet at TCW. So he did here.

Backstage and Wolf Hawkins and Freddy Huggins were face to face hurling one insults at one another, Hawkins accusing Huggins of getting in his way over the last few weeks and tricking his way into the title match on Sunday. Huggins told Hawkins that if he had worked with him last week they could be tag team champions, but instead he paused, and he wouldn’t forget that. It looked like the two men were going to come to blows when the camera pulled back to show Mainstream Hernandez and Remus watching on. As Hawkins noticed them Hernandez told him to continue, but the champion stormed out (100)

Spencer Spade defeated Joffy Laine in 7:40 (68)

-An adequate battle between the two youngsters, with Sammy Bach out ringside to encourage his colleague. Spade quite deliberately got into an argument with Bach providing the distraction for Dazzling Dave Diamond to enter the ring and hit a Diamond Cutter, followed up by a Supreme Stunner from Spade to take the victory.

Dazzling Dave Diamond blocked Bach off from entering the ring before taking a microphone from Spencer Spade. DDD told Bach that he may have been going on for the last few weeks that Diamond was injured – but he’s fully fit, and will team with Spade at Malice in Wonderland to face Bach and Laine (80)

Doc Hammond and One Man Army defeated The Sinner Society (Chris Flynn and Danny Darkness) in 9:16 (66)

-This was… to be honest, not good. Danny Darkness really is past it, and I’ll be saying the same about One Man Army in a few years time. Hammond tried to hold the match together with Flynn, but the youngster was not involved in the finish – Doc Hammond hitting the Wave of Mutilation on Darkness for the pin.

Aaron Andrews came out for his match, but before his opponent came out Eddie Peak made an appearance. Peak told Andrews that he had control of his destiny, and he knew his fears. Last year Andrews lost his title in a cage match, and Peak could tell that he had never got over it and feared the isolation. Andrews would have to face the fear at Malice in Wonderland, as Peak announced their match would be a cage match – and Andrews would have plenty to fear (80)

Aaron Andrews defeated Marc Speed in 7:25 (77)

-Aaron Andrews did look slightly distracted by Eddie Peak’s announcement, and Speed (in a rare appearance) was given some offence. When Andrews turned it round The Behemoths came out, but Mighty Mo, T-Bone Bright and Lenny Brown evened the odds, and Andrews was able to take the match with a Standing Hot Shot.

The faces joined Andrews in the ring and the former champion took a mic, addressing Eddie Peak. Andrews told Eddie Peak that he was ready for him, and in Mo, Bright and Brown he has a family, that would be ready to counter anything the Sinner Society could muster up on Sunday (86)

Edd Stone © defeated Masked Cougar, Matt Hocking and Benny Benson to retain the TCW TV Title in 11:43 (81)

-With the rest of the show having been building up matches at Malice in Wonderland, we promoted the TV Title match up the card and told the four men to go out and give us some high-flying action. That they did, and Edd Stone once again proved himself a worthy champion, looking the star of the match. Naturally, we got finishers galore, but the decisive one was a Party’s Over on Benny Benson.

Our group of former Mid Atlantic wrestlers, Greg Gauge, Steven Parker and Tag Team Champions Mainstream Hernandez and Greg Gauge were backstage, with the champions giving Gauge and Parker encouragement for the main event. They stopped when Wolf Hawkins strolled in with The Syndicate, and the two teams had a stare off. Wolf Hawkins shook his head and reminded them that he was the champion, which of course had the Tag Champions looking at their titles, before Hawkins told then that those didn’t matter. Hernandez quipped that’s obviously why he lost the title match last, causing Hawkins to grimace slightly. He told Hernandez that he will win the big one, and he will make sure that he makes the pin on Hernandez (90)

Greg Gauge and Steven Parker defeated The Syndicate by disqualification in 18:30 (90)

-This match started out with just the four men against one another, and it was a great match that gave each man a chance to shine and show off their skills. Despite the fact that Eddie Chandler is the grandfather figure out there he easily kept up with his opponents, having a superb technical exchange with Greg Gauge that had both Parker and Taylor showing their appreciation. When Hawkins and Ranger strolled out to the ring the Tag Champions were quickly out, and they stalked one another round the ring while the match continued in the ring. It broke down when Joshua Taylor whipped Parker into the corner, and when Hawkins went for his ankle he leapt over the ropes, dropping on the Heavyweight Champion. The two sides piled in as the ref demanded that they bring it back into the ring. That they did, and Parker ended up being the face in peril, almost being forced to tap to the Fabulous Stretch until he just made the ropes. He stretched to get in the hot tag to Greg Gauge who threw Chandler from the ring, and as Taylor tried to enter the ring he received a forearm to the face. Gauge turned around to see Ranger, who delivered the Global Meltdown, giving the ref no choice but to call for the disqualification.

Roderick Remus climbed the turnbuckle and hit a hurricarana on Ranger, but himself was hit by a Full Moon Rising from Wolf Hawkins. Hernandez entered the ring and the two men went toe to toe, only stopping when they realised than Freddy Huggins was watching from the top of the ramp, enjoying everything that he saw (81)

Overall Rating 91

Online Hot Threads

Veteran Worker of the Year Rogue to join USPW

Lily & Rose, Hugh de Aske and Shady K join USPW

SWF launch The Commission – Remo, Gilmore and The Pain Alliance

2nd best TV show after last week, best ever TV match. The move to CBA is working out well, even with four men in the main event who aren’t in the top Pay Per View match. That match will be a fourway for the World Heavyweight Title, but there is a strong core of 8-10 wrestlers that can really be relied on to deliver.

USPW, who I didn’t notice move to Titanic size a couple of weeks ago, are signing wrestlers left and right. TCWs Darryl Devine forms the team Creatures with Marcus English, who has been lost since tag partner Maliek Chamberlain was released last year. I really wanted to compete with them for Hugh de Aske, but decided to let him flourish at USPW instead – I will be sad if he ends up wasted at the bottom of the card.

Josh Jacobs won the Rip Chord Invitational, after defeating TCW workers Ernest Youngman in the first round (in the match of the night) and Harvey Robbinfield in the second round.

TCW Saturday Night Wrestling:

Flying Jimmy Foxx defeated Pretty Okakura (55)

Troy Tornado and Davis Wayne Newton defeated Elliot Thomas and Jaylon Martins (52)

One Man Army defeated Nick Booth (58)

Mighty Mo and T-Bone Bright defeated Ground and Pound (75)

Overall Rating 78

During the show we found that we had one addition to the Malice in Wonderland card – High Flyin Hawaiian would be teaming with Cougar Stone to take on Human Arsenal, Benny Benson and Matt Hocking.

TCW Malice in Wonderland

High Flyin Hawaiian and Cougar Stone vs Human Arsenal, Benny Benson and Matt Hocking

Steven Parker vs Joshua Taylor

Doc Hammond vs Jay Chord

Sammy Bach and Joffy Laine vs Dazzling Dave Diamond and Spencer Spade

Greg Gauge vs Eddie Chandler

Aaron Andrews vs Eddie Peak in a cage match

Wolf Hawkins © vs Mainstream Hernandez vs Roderick Remus vs Freddy Huggins for the TCW World Heavyweight Title

<p><strong>TCW Malice in Wonderland</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>High Flyin Hawaiian and Cougar Stone</strong> vs Human Arsenal, Benny Benson and Matt Hocking</p><p>

Steven Parker vs <strong>Joshua Taylor</strong></p><p>

Doc Hammond vs <strong>Jay Chord</strong></p><p>

<strong>Sammy Bach and Joffy Laine</strong> vs Dazzling Dave Diamond and Spencer Spade</p><p>

Greg Gauge vs <strong>Eddie Chandler</strong></p><p>

<strong>Aaron Andrews</strong> vs Eddie Peak in a cage match</p><p>

<strong>Wolf Hawkins ©</strong> vs Mainstream Hernandez vs Roderick Remus vs Freddy Huggins for the TCW World Heavyweight Title</p>

TCW Malice in Wonderland

One Man Army and Flying Jimmy Foxx defeated Ground and Pound (55)

MAIN SHOW:

Joshua Taylor defeated Steven Parker in 16:23 (84)

-Steven Parker has an exceptional skill as pulling out great matches with talented workers. Meanwhile, Joshua Taylor is heading for a singles push after spending most of the last year in the tag ranks, and he showed off his skills here, almost matched at every step by Parker. The face went for a Future Shock but Taylor rolled out and hit a Super Kick on Parker, before wrapping him up and making him tap to the Butterfly Lock for a hard earned victory. The commentary team did note during this match that Queen Emily had banned Ranger from ringside once more, which lead to…

Wolf Hawkins and Ranger entering Queen Emily’s office, claiming that they were being picked on. Emily told Hawkins that The Syndicate needed to prove that they could work on their own, and there would be consequences if anyone interfered in their matches. Hawkins told Emily that Ranger deserved to fight as well, to which Emily promised she would have something for him on Tuesday. The door to the office dramatically swung open and Huggins leaped in, raising his eyebrow and asking if that meant his first title defence would be against him on Tuesday. Hawkins went face to face with Huggins and told him to keep dreaming, before walking out with Ranger. Emily turned around to Huggins and asked him about the contract offer, and he said she would have to wait, smiling as he left the office (86)

Human Arsenal, Benny Benson and Matt Hocking defeated High Flyin Hawaiian and Cougar Stone in 11:03 (78)

-Two of the three heels have been in the TV Title hunt in the last month… so it wasn’t the biggest surprise in the world to see the other competitor, Human Arsenal, really take it to Edd Stone. It was him who also earned the victory, hitting the Ammo Dump on Masked Cougar to fully put himself in the title picture.

Jay Chord came down to the ring with a microphone, hyping himself up as the Chosen One, Your Future Champion. He went through the four competitors for the World Heavyweight Title, and said that he was ready for each and every one of them, and none of them should be planning to hold the title long (92)

Jay Chord defeated Doc Hammond in 13:33 (89)

-After that promo there was only one winner, but Hammond tried to give the impression that he could deliver an upset. Chord sold for him fantastically well, but he really was the star of the match, eventually winning with a Cradle Piledriver.

Jay Chord stood up in the ring with his arms raised, when suddenly smoke started filling the ring. The lights dimmed and the arena was bathed in a green glow. Jay Chord looked around frantically, but as quickly as is started the smoke cleared and lighting returned to normal. Chord slowly left the ring, constantly looking around, clearly unnerved (100)

Dazzling Dave Diamond and Spencer Spade defeated Sammy Bach and Joffy Laine in 11:21 (82)

-Dazzling Dave Diamond returned to the ring after over three months out of action, and it is a bit of a tradition that you win on your turn. It was a shame for Sammy Bach, who was the star of this match, but Spencer Spade continued his strong start to his life in TCW by making the pin after hitting a Supreme Stunner on Joffy Laine.

Sammy Bach made sure that Spencer Spade didn’t cause any damage, but the only post-match event was DDD slapping back of Bach disrespectfully on the back of the head on his way past (72)

As the crew started work putting the cage together for the next match, Eddie Peak stalked around the ring with a mic, proclaiming that he would punish Aaron Andrews for all his sins. Eventually Aaron Andrews came out and told Peak that no-one came to hear his rubbish, they came to see the fight, and told him to get in the ring while they finish putting the cage together (82)

Aaron Andrews defeated Eddie Peak in a Cage Match in 10:29 (94)

-Holy moly, Eddie Peak can certainly go against the right opponent. In the right type of match. The match started as the crew were finishing securing the cage, which they hadn’t quite finished when Peak whipped Andrews into the last corner that they were working on. The crew backed off, but it became clear that the cage was not secure and was starting to come apart at the corner. This meant that when Andrews tried to escape the cage it bowed, and Andrews quickly jumped down. As Andrews and Peak continued to brawl The Behemoths were out, and Killer Shark targeted the broken corner of the cage to force and entrance. Mighty Mo, T-Bone Bright and Lenny Brown were out to try and stop him, but Titan, Chris Flynn and Danny Darkness kept them busy. Killer Shark managed to fight his way into the ring and deliver a Shark Bite on Andrews, before dragging Peak on top of him. Andrews was just able to kick out, but Killer Shark wasn’t finished, picking up Andrews and ramming him against the steel cage. Finally, the cage gave way, collapsing as Andrews thrown headfirst into it but, as Andrews rolled through, he touched the floor to win the match by escape.

With the cage wall down there was a huge brawl, involving everyone but Andrews, who was still out on the floor, and Eddie Peak who watched on snarling, before calling his troops away (75)

Greg Gauge defeated Eddie Chandler in 16:47 (83)

-After Joshua Taylor won with a Butterfly Lock earlier Eddie Chandler seemed to want to match his partner, turning this match into somewhat of a submissions match. The two showed that they had scouted one another out well, countering move and getting defensively set, or making sure that they were near enough to the ring ropes to force a break of the hold. The younger man, Greg Gauge, finally earned the victory after hitting an Omega Driver on Chandler, following it up with a Proton Lock to force his opponent to tap.

Mainstream Hernandez and Roderick Remus hyped their title shot next, saying that while Hawkins and Huggins are at one another’s throats they will always be on the same page, and that would set them up for one of them to become World Heavyweight Champion (81)

Freddy Huggins defeated Wolf Hawkins ©, Mainstream Hernandez and Roderick Remus to win the TCW World Heavyweight Title in 25:38 (88)

-Kind of wish that Mitch Naess was here to commentate on this, but with PSW broadcasting he was always going to prioritise them. As such Shawn Doakes continued, but wasn’t quite up to the action, although admittedly everyone had to take a pause at some point. That didn’t stop the flow of the match though, as it slowly built to a crescendo, the Tag Champions working well together while Hawkins and Huggins shone while working on their own. The crowd also highly enjoyed Hawkins and Huggins when they finally went at one another, both narrowly missing out on hitting their finishing move on their rival. That was interrupted by the Tag Champions, and Hawkins managed to kick out after an Apparition #14 from Mainstream Hernandez. Meanwhile Roderick Remus applied the Remus Clutch on Huggins, but we were not to get a third submission of the night as Hawkins desperately broke the hold. Huggins deposited Remus from the ring, and Hawkins followed at the hands of Mainstream Hernandez, getting his foot twisted in the ropes. Hernandez went to the top rope, but his attack was countered into a Huggins Kiss and Huggins took the victory to become World Heavyweight Champion for the first time ever!

Overall Rating 91

Online Hot Threads:

Freddy Huggins takes Heavyweight Title!

Peak and Andrews brutalise one another in classic

Saturday Night Showcase extended

BHOTWG try to sabotage WLW

That was my best PPV ever, but that’s only half the story. Aaron Andrews versus Eddie Peak is now the best match that I have ever booked. I think it hit the perfect area where it wasn’t too good to be hit by an announcing ding but was still superb in its own right. Andrews just managed to pull out the victory, but his battle with The Sinner Society seems to be unfinished.

However, the Main Event had a shock as Freddy Huggins won his first ever World Heavyweight Title. It was a great match but does not answer the question as to what the Main Event at Total Mayhem will be with both current champion and challenger firmly heels. Overall, the card was solid from top to bottom, with Parker and Taylor proving a real highlight. The length of time between King of Kings and Total Mayhem is always a slight problem, but it seems that Jay Chord has a mysterious opponent to keep him on his toes in between.

On the pre-show we ran a “the announcer who isn’t announcing asks wrestlers not involved in the show for predictions” angle. We’ve run that for a while now, to keep making sure some of our workers who aren’t involved earn their bonus. This month something actually came of it, as Findlay O’Farraday interrupted and tried to intimidate Darryl Devine, and Yuri Yoshihara came over to interject himself, turning face in the process. Don’t expect a push.

A huge three backstage incidents, but not too exciting – Human Arsenal keeps passing on tips to his protégé Jaylon Martins, which is always helpful, while Joshua Taylor has offered to put over Lenny Brown. Nick Booth, who could be the most troublesome worker on the roster, was chewed out by the locker-room boss Wolf Hawkins, and he accepted it well.

Meanwhile USPW continue to sign up anyone known in North America who is available. Flying Jimmy Foxx has been contacted, but I have countered as I am low on mid card faces.

TCW Presents Total Wrestling

High Flyin Hawaiian and Darryl Devine vs Human Arsenal and Benny Benson

Jaylon Martins vs Findlay O’Farraday

Greg Gauge vs Marc Speed

Edd Stone © vs Eddie Chandler for the TCW TV Title

Joffy Laine vs Ranger

Lenny Brown vs Killer Shark

Freddie Huggins © vs Roderick Remus for the TCW World Heavyweight Title

TCW Presents Total Wrestling

High Flyin Hawaiian and Darryl Devine vs Human Arsenal and Benny Benson

Jaylon Martins vs Findlay O’Farraday

Greg Gauge vs Marc Speed

Edd Stone © vs Eddie Chandler for the TCW TV Title

Joffy Laine vs Ranger

Lenny Brown vs Killer Shark

Freddie Huggins © vs Roderick Remus for the TCW World Heavyweight Title

Chris Flynn defeated Dean Daniels (53)

Doc Hammond and One Man Army defeated Ground and Pound (62)

Steven Parker defeated Tigre Salvaje (68)

MAIN SHOW:

The new World Heavyweight Champion, Freddy Huggins started the show with his sister, brandishing his championship belt and slapping hands with the fans. He held up his belt in each of the four corners of the ring before finally taking the mic and looked a little emotional. He said that he had been in TCW for almost 16 years, and now, finally, he had the big one. He said that he would treasure this belt for the rest of his life. That brought out Queen Emily, who told Huggins he would only treasure the belt for as long as he had it – and only for as long as he was at TCW. Queen Emily announced that Freddy Huggins contract was up at the end of the month and demanded that the champion signed a new contract. Laura Huggins grinned, telling Emily that his value had gone up… both here and around the world. Emily told the siblings that she didn’t have the patience for this – if Huggins wouldn’t sign, he would have to defend his title tonight. The champion opened his arms invitingly, before Wolf Hawkins was out limping, flanked by Ranger. Hawkins told Huggins that he would love to win his title back, but after he got his foot twisted in the ropes last week, he was not fit – but he was hoping the doctor would clear him for next week. The Tag Champions, Hernandez and Remus were out to stake claim to the title shot, with Queen Emily deciding that as Hernandez was the man pinned on Sunday, Roderick Remus would take tonight’s title shot (98)

Greg Gauge defeated Marc Speed in 9:22 (75)

-Odd that I hadn’t booked this match since Gauge turned face, but I rectified that here. Technical, kept the crowd interested, and continued Gauge’s recent good run of form.

Wolf Hawkins was backstage with The Syndicate, telling them he was frustrated at not being cleared, but they needed to make a mark tonight. He told Ranger that he was finally allowed a match, so need to take out his frustration on Joffy Laine, and told Eddie Chandler to bring the TCW TV Title to The Syndicate (87)

Findlay O’Farraday defeated Jaylon Martins in 3:48 (54)

-A main show debut for Martins, but he was firmly squashed here. However, against a complete unknown O’Farraday looked good here, taking the victory with an Atomic Spinebuster.

As Martins rolled out of the ring a pumped O’Farraday looked like he was going to chase him, but he was stopped by… Yuri Yoshihara!?! Not sure many people remember him. He did manage to make O’Farraday back down, however (57)

Human Arsenal and Benny Benson defeated High Flyin Hawaiian and Darryl Devine in 8:53 (72)

-HFH has taken the roll of making other wrestlers look excellent, a job he is more than capable of, but doesn’t really justify me stealing him from SWF. At least he was time on his side, although I do feel a little guilty that his career may be a little stunted. He did the hard graft in this match before Human Arsenal won with an Ammo Dump on Darryl Devine.

Jay Chord came down to the ring to declare that regardless of the smoke and mirror tricks that someone is trying to play, he was on the path to becoming World Heavyweight Champion at Total Mayhem. That brought out the dimmed green lights and smoke, and although Chord was ready to fight it cleared, with no sign of what was causing it. Chord threw down the mic and stormed backstage, the shenanigans clearly getting to him (82)

Ranger defeated Joffy Laine in 6:36 (68)

-Relatively straightforward match – I’m trying to do something with both men, but Ranger needs to be built up as a threat. He won with a Global Meltdown.

As Ranger left the ring Dazzling Dave Diamond and Spencer Spade came out, taunting Laine as he recovered from the match. Sammy Bach came out to assist, calling DDD a bully boy, a title which was happily accepted. Diamond told Bach that he was stronger than Laine, stronger than Bach, and he means nothing to him. When Bach pointed out it was Diamond who came out, the larger man got in Bach’s face and told him that it was not wise to push his buttons – he had a lot of anger to let out (86)

Edd Stone © defeated Eddie Chandler to retain the TCW TV Title in 13:01 (77)

-I was certainly hoping for better, and with the next match unlikely to impress too much it’s down to the Main Event to save the show. These two men are capable of so much more, but the mix of high flying moves and mat work was just a little bland. It was on the mat where it looked like Chandler would take the victory, but a resurgent Stone took to the ropes before taking the victory with a Party’s Over.

When Eddie Chandler went backstage he was met be steely glares from The Syndicate. He turned to his tag partner, Joshua Taylor, for support, but he turned his back and walked off, followed by Hawkins and Ranger (74)

Eddie Peak came down to the ring with Killer Shark, showing shots from Malice in Wonderland of the two of them brutalising Aaron Andrews. Aaron Andrews limped out with Mighty Mo, T-Bone Bright and Lenny Brown. Andrews admitted that Peak and Shark did team up to hurt him on Sunday, but he still won. Peak claimed it was a technicality, and promised the next match would be one on one, no interference, and no doubt of the victor (92)

Killer Shark defeated Lenny Brown in 7:47 (78)

-Was not expecting this to be the best match of the night so far, although it was well led into. The two men had an all out brawl, but that played into the bigger man’s hands, and although it took him a double Shark Bite, Killer Shark did earn the victory.

Roderick Remus was backstage preparing for his match, being hyped up be Hernandez, Gauge and Parker. Remus said that he was ready, and looked focusses as he hit the ring (81)

Freddy Huggins © defeated Roderick Remus to retain the World Heavyweight Title in 14:03 (82)

-Whereas we gave the night off to a lot our wrestlers from the Pay Per View, we pushed two of the main eventers hard. They went for a different, high-flying match, and it did push the stamina of both men that slightly affected the match. Nonetheless, it was match of the night, and a good showcase for both men. Both men showed off all of their moves, Huggins making sure that the Remus Clutch was not applied, and Huggins took the victory cleanly with a Huggins Kiss.

As Freddy Huggins celebrated Queen Emily was out to say that the doctor had cleared Wolf Hawkins to wrestle next week, and if Freddy Huggins didn’t sign a new contract he would have to defend his title again next week (84)

Overall Rating 86

Online Hot Threads

Chandler heading out of Syndicate?

Flying Jimmy Foxx inks new deal – will Huggins follow?

John Pathlow rips into PGHW

Chord worry for TCW

Although my worst TV show since my CBA debut four weeks ago, it was still a positive result, with a small increase in popularity in some areas. Considering I gave a lot of my top workers a night out of the ring, I’m happy with that. Roderick Remus has now managed three World Title shots in the last month – that will be the last for a while.

Freddy Huggins contract is certainly the main focus of the show, but elsewhere I’m trying to build up Killer Shark as the threat that he should have been a long time ago. Whether I’ve left that too late or not is another matter.

Meanwhile, Jay Chord is… oh no. In a house match against One Man Army an innocent whip into the corner had Chord feeling a shock through his back, and he collapsed on the floor. He quickly rolled up One Man Army to finish the match but has been diagnosed with a lower back condition which is going to take a couple of months to heal. He can still wrestle, but with a World Title shot coming up I do need to protect him as much as possible. Fortunately, due to the ridiculous length of time between King of Kings and Total Mayhem he will be back to full health for his shot – however, I did have a full program planned for Chord, which was kicking off with the mysterious smoke. Do I bin the whole idea? Not sure…

Elsewhere, now he’s champion Freddy Huggins spoke up on High Flyin Hawaiian’s behalf, suggesting he should be pushed harder. He’s correct. Elsewhere, Edward Cornell’s push seems to be ending at USPW at he looks set to team with Jeremie Courtney as Wild & Wicked for the near future. In PSW Logan Wolfsbaine has a new partner now that Ernest Youngman has left. Unfortunately for him it’s Doug Peak.

Spencer Spade defeated Elliot Thomas (65)

Troy Tornado and Davis Wayne Newton defeated Akima Brave and Rhino Umaga (48)

Doc Hammond, One Man Army and Yuri Yoshihara defeated Ground and Pound and Nate Johnson (55)

Mainstream Hernandez defeated El Hijo Del Neutron (78)

Overall Rating 80

Things we learned on Saturday – 1) Yoshihara has a submission move, choking Quentin Queen into submission for his first victory and TCW, 2) T-Bone Bright has great chemistry with Nick Booth. You wouldn’t have seen the second one though, as the second best match of the night happened on the pre-show.

TCW Total Wrestling:

Aaron Andrews and Mighty Mo vs Chris Flynn and Danny Darkness

Bart Biggins vs Spencer Spade

Darryl Devine vs Killer Shark

Masked Cougar vs Human Arsenal

Mainstream Hernandez and Roderick Remus © vs Camp Tornado (Davis Wayne Newton and El Hijo Del Neutron) for the TCW Tag Team Titles

Eddie Chandler vs Ernest Youngman

Sammy Bach vs Joshua Taylor

Aaron Andrews and Mighty Mo vs Chris Flynn and Danny Darkness

Bart Biggins vs Spencer Spade

Darryl Devine vs Killer Shark

Masked Cougar vs Human Arsenal

Mainstream Hernandez and Roderick Remus © vs Camp Tornado (Davis Wayne Newton and El Hijo Del Neutron) for the TCW Tag Team Titles

Eddie Chandler vs Ernest Youngman

Sammy Bach vs Joshua Taylor

<p><strong>TCW Presents Total Wrestling:</strong></p><p> Live From New York</p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#0000FF;">Marc Speed defeated Akima Brave</span> (62)</p><p> <span style="color:#0000FF;">Greg Gauge defeated Johnny Bloodstone</span> (75)</p><p> <span style="color:#0000FF;">High Flyin Hawaiian and Flying Jimmy Foxx defeated Ground and Pound</span> (66)</p><p> </p><p> <strong>MAIN SHOW:</strong></p><p> </p><p> Queen Emily started the show, demanding that Freddy Huggins comes out – as if he does not sign a new contract, he will have to defend his title again tonight. Out came the World Heavyweight Champion, slapping hands of fans on the way to the ring before asking for the microphone from Queen Emily. Emily told him that she needed to know, before handing over the mic. Freddy Huggins looked around and said they he had been in TCW for many years. He had worked hard, he had great matches, and people notice that sort of thing. Freddy Huggins said it was time to do what was right for him. He had offers from many places, offers far beyond anything he had earned before. What was left for him at TCW? He looked around once more and told the fans that there was one thing less – them. The reason why he performs night in, night out is for the most important people in the industry – the best people around – the TCW fans. Huggins said he could earn more money elsewhere and be offered anything that he wanted – but what he wanted was right here in TCW. Huggins promised that he would continue in TCW performing every night for the fans and become a legacy here, in TCW. As then fans cheered Queen Emily took the mic from the TCW World Heavyweight Champion, and told him he would have his contract ready to sign later tonight (81)</p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong>Spencer Spade defeated Bart Biggins</strong></span> in 8:18 (70)</p><p> -Spencer Spade is a great talent, but we need to do a little more to get the crowd invested in him. A mundane victory over Bart Biggins wasn’t it, the win coming with the Supreme Stunner.</p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong>Steven Parker defeated Nate Johnson</strong></span> in 5:49 (77)</p><p> -We had time for a bonus all Canadian match with no World Title bout now due. I wasn’t expecting it to be better than the previous match, but despite Johnson’s rapid slip down the card he still has talent. Steven Parker is, of course, full of talent, and he was always going to win with the Future Shock.</p><p> </p><p> Wolf Hawkins was backstage with Joshua Taylor and Eddie Chandler, telling both men that they needed to win tonight. Eddie Chandler asked who he was facing, and Hawkins told him it was a local, who was ready to replace him if he flounders (68)</p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong>Ernest Youngman defeated Eddie Chandler</strong></span> in 7:50 (88)</p><p> -And this is why we are in New York. Ernest Youngman is a bona fide star in the Tri-State from his work at NYCW and PSW, and technically one of the best wrestlers in North America. I was hoping for a good match, but I was not expecting the match to be as great as it was. Chandler was not happy with the result, but ever the professional he didn’t let it affect the match one bit. The two gave it everything, with Youngman fighting out of a Fabulous Stretch to deliver The Hit to take victory.</p><p> </p><p> As the bell rung Ernest Youngman grabbed Eddie Chandler and again struck The Hit on the veteran. Ranger dragged Chandler from the ring and dragged him over to the announce table, delivering a Global Meltdown through the table. I don’t think that Chandler is part of The Syndicate anymore (69)</p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong>Aaron Andrews and Mighty Mo defeated Chris Flynn and Danny Darkness</strong></span> in 6:43 (79)</p><p> -Aaron Andrews was still suffering from the PPV attack on him by Killer Shark, and it was Mighty Mo who did most of the work in this match. He was more than up for it, and although Flynn got in some offence, Mo took the victory with a Plunging Spinebuster on Danny Darkness.</p><p> </p><p> After the match Eddie Peak come down to the ring flanked by Titan. Peak told Aaron Andrews that he was a broken man, which Andrews refuted, telling Peak that if he thought that one setback was going to stop him, he hadn’t been watching him dominate TCW over the last couple of years. Peak went to get into Andrews’ face, but Mo interjected himself between the two men. Titan squared up to him, with Mo instantly slugging the Sinner Society man. Titan didn’t back down and the two men brawled, as Peak and Andrews kept making digs at one another before Peak pulled Titan away (89)</p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong>Human Arsenal defeated Masked Cougar</strong></span> in 6:34 (63)</p><p> -Edd Stone joined the commentary team, revealing that he would be defending his TV Title against Human Arsenal next week. Shockingly enough that meant that Arsenal won here, overcoming some short-lasted spirited offence to take victory with the Ammo Dump, Stone on commentary</p><p> </p><p> Backstage and Troy Tornado caught the Tag Team Champions on the way to the ring to defend their titles, telling them that were unprepared for the challenge that his troops have been preparing for tonight (82)</p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong>Mainstream Hernandez and Roderick Remus defeated Camp Tornado (Davis Wayne Newton and El Hijo Del Neutron)</strong></span> to retain the <strong>TCW Tag Team Titles</strong> in 11:42 (90)</p><p> -Seriously?!? The heel team have great talent but haven’t managed to gain any momentum in their time at TCW. On the other side Mainstream Hernandez has become one of the most over wrestlers in the US, while Roderick Remus is on a run like he hasn’t been on since he left MAW. I was expecting it to be solid, but it was just wonderful. When the match started most of the crowd thought that they were going to see a standard title defence, but Camp Tornado showed off skills that really made people think that they had a legitimate chance of winning the bout. It wasn’t to be, despite some great efforts, and as Hernandez and Newton were laid outside the ring Remus made Del Neutron tap to the Remus Clutch.</p><p> </p><p> Jay Chord was shown backstage, this time talking to the crew. He was demanding to know who was responsible for the smoke and lights that have been plaguing him for the last week. He got more angry as the crew denied knowing anything, when all of a sudden the room begun to fill with smoke. Jay Chord angrily stormed away, and the camera pulled back to see the silhouette of a masked man in the shadows (90)</p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong>Killer Shark defeated Darryl Devine</strong></span> in 4:47 (57)</p><p> -Well, we’ve had some good matches tonight – we’ll call this a cool down. After over a year I’ve finally decided to start booking Killer Shark as a threat, and he won easily with a Big Bite</p><p> </p><p> Greg Gauge was backstage in his only appearance of the show approaching Sammy Bach. Gauge told Bach that The Syndicate were falling apart, and a victory for Bach would help send them on their way. Bach told Gauge that he was ready to do his bit, and it was time that The Syndicate were brought down a notch (85)</p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong>Joshua Taylor defeated Sammy Bach</strong></span> in 10:38 (85)</p><p> -This could have easily been built into a PPV feud, but instead was kept as a Main Event in a show that I was unduly worried about the overall quality of (especially given that this match was only the third best match on the card). The two veterans did have a quality exchange, and they quickly moved on to going for finishing moves on one another. Bach went for a Bach On Your Back but was too close to the ropes, Taylor managing to pull himself out of the ring. As the ref started the 10 count he was oblivious to Dazzling Dave Diamond entering the ring behind Sammy Bach and delivering a Dazzle Driver before rolling out of the ring. Although Bach recovered, he had no defence for a Super Kick from Taylor, who took the victory.</p><p> </p><p> The ring was set up for contract signing, with Queen Emily coming out with a contract in hand. Freddy Huggins was out with his sister, with the champion fully embracing his new face persona. Huggins sat down to sign his contract when the music of former champion Wolf Hawkins hit, and he came down to the ring with Ranger at his side. Hawkins circled the ring and took a mic, before entering the ring as Huggins lent back in his chair, looking relaxed. Hawkins congratulated Huggins for being offered a new contract – but he had not earned it. Hawkins told Huggins that one victory does not make a legacy, does not make someone a star, and does not make it so you can claim to be the face of TCW. Wolf Hawkins said that if Huggins thought that he was any of those, he would put his contract one the line against him at The War to Settle The Score, where Hawkins said he will finally get his rematch. Huggins asked for a mic, not moving from his chair so Laura Huggins had to pass it to him. Huggins asked Hawkins why he would do that – he has a contract; he has the title. Why would he possible put both on the line? Hawkins lips curled, telling Huggins that it would prove his worth, but Huggins just laughed that off. Hawkins told Huggins that perhaps he would do it to protect his sister, as Ranger towered over her intimidatingly. Freddy Huggins turned to his sister and raised his eyebrows, and his sister slapped Ranger (after the champion turned face in the opening segment this is the segment that his sister turned face too), moving away to put the champion between them. Freddy Huggins told Hawkins that he would have to do better than that. Hawkins thought, before saying that he could sweeten the deal – if Hawkins won Huggins would have to leave TCW, and if Huggins won… Hawkins wouldn’t get another title shot as long as he’s champion. Huggins stood up and raised the odds, telling Hawkins he only had a deal if he extended it so that no member of The Syndicate would get a title shot while he was champion, a deal that Hawkins agreed to. Stare off, end of show (90)</p><p> </p><p> <em>Overall Rating 88</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Online Hot Threads:</strong></p><p><strong> TCW wow with 5* wrestling</strong></p><p><strong> Ernest Youngman wins debut as he finally debuts at TCW</strong></p><p><strong> Eddie Chandler set to join SWF</strong></p><p><strong> Mutant takes FCW Belt</strong></p><p> </p><p> Well, that was some show. Ernest Youngman finally debuted, earning victory over a departing Eddie Chandler in the 13th best match ever since I’ve taken over TCW, and 4th best TV match. Later my 7th best match, and 2nd best TV match occurred as Mainstream Hernandez and Roderick Remus defended their Tag Team Titles against Camp Tornado. The main event looked bland in comparison, even thought that in itself was my 31st best match that I’d run.</p><p> </p><p> Elsewhere, most of my big stars were not wrestling, Andrews being the exception, but even then he was selling his injuries. Jay Chord’s mysterious opponent is keeping him out of the ring without us even having to acknowledge his injury. A warmup for Human Arsenal’s TV Title shot and a few one sided matches match up the card.</p><p> </p><p> Koshiro Ino’s contract came up and we did offer him a deal – it would have meshed in well with one story. BHOTWG fought to keep him, and I didn’t fight too much. I don’t want to deprive other wrestlers of their biggest stars unless ‘ve gone specific plans for them, and only Matthew Keith falls into that category in BHOTWG.</p><p> </p><p> Backstage and Jay Chord and Dean Daniels told me a couple of revelations I could have never worked out myself – Danny Darkness can’t sell, and Ernest Youngman has talent. Thanks guys.</p><p> </p><p> Eddie Chandler has now left to join SWF. He has been fantastic in TCW over the last year, and I would dearly love him to get a singles push in SWF that I just could not give him in TCW. He does start with a singles victory over Jungle Lord, but given it was in Mexico it wasn’t too impressive. Whether Herrbear saw him leaving or not, predicting a Youngman victory was impressive.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="51391" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong>TCW Saturday Night Showcase:</strong><p> <span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong>Shockura defeated Elliot Thomas and Darryl Devine</strong></span> (57)</p><p> <span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong>Findlay O’Farraday defeated Stevie Grayson</strong></span> (46)</p><p> <span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong>T-Bone Bright defeated Danny Darkness</strong></span> (75)</p><p> <span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong>Doc Hammond and One Man Army defeated Ground and Pound</strong></span> (61)</p><p> </p><p> <em>Overall Rating 71</em></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Unfortunately, Flying Jimmy Foxx suffered a separated shoulder in a house show match, which will keep him out for a few weeks. Bad news for him, as he was actually due to wrestle the upcoming PPV. </p><p> </p><p> <strong>TCW Presents Total Wrestling:</strong></p><p> Roderick Remus vs El Hijo Del Neutron</p><p> Lenny Brown vs Dazzling Dave Diamond</p><p> High Flyin Hawaiian vs Matt Hocking</p><p> Darryl Devine and Elliot Thomas vs Camp Tornado (Troy Tornado and Davis Wayne Newton)</p><p> Aaron Andrews vs Chris Flynn</p><p> Bart Biggins and Yuri Yoshihara vs The New Syndicate (Ranger and Ernest Youngman)</p><p> Freddy Huggins and Greg Gauge vs Wolf Hawkins and Joshua Taylor</p>

Roderick Remus vs El Hijo Del Neutron

Lenny Brown vs Dazzling Dave Diamond

High Flyin Hawaiian vs Matt Hocking

Darryl Devine and Elliot Thomas vs Camp Chord (Troy Tornado and Davis Wayne Newton)

Aaron Andrews vs Chris Flynn

Bart Biggins and Yuri Yoshihara vs The New Syndicate (Ranger and Ernest Youngman)

Freddy Huggins and Greg Gauge vs Wolf Hawkins and Joshua Taylor

The Main Event of the show saw Wolf Hawkins and Joshua Taylor take victory over Freddy Huggins and Greg Gauge, with Taylor pinning Gauge. Earlier in the show Gauge was trying to get under Taylor’s skin, pointing out that a defeat for Hawkins at The War to Settle The Score would mean he wouldn’t get a World Title shot against Huggins, but that seemed to motivate The Syndicate man to another level. Wolf Hawkins was quick to claim after the match that he would win again at The War to Settle the Score, and Huggins would be out of TCW.

Elsewhere Aaron Andrews showed a return to full fitness, defeating Sinner Society member Chris Flynn before his match with Killer Shark at TWTSTS was made official. Mighty Mo also joined in, to say that he would be taking out Titan at the PPV.

Ranger and Ernest Youngman teamed for the first time in what is planned as a semi-permanent unit. Their match was not good – facing Bart Biggins and Yuri Yoshihara Findlay O’Farraday attacked the Japanese man before he even got to the ring, and Biggins didn’t take up the slack. We’re actually building up to Yoshihara vs O’Farrady to the PPV which will be… awful.

As is traditional building up to a PPV there were other matches with interference – Dazzling Dave Diamond defeated Lenny Brown with an assist from Spencer Spade, before accepting a challenge from Sammy Bach to a PPV match. High Flyin Hawaiian defeated Matt Hocking in a match that their on / off partners were at ringside. Pretty Okakura took out Flying Jimmy Foxx out with a viscous kick to the head as we justify a quick change of tag team partner at the PPV. At the PPV the Tag Titles will be defended against Troy Tornado and Davis Wayne Newton, in a match that will surely be worse than last week’s title match. Finally, the TV Title match was a quality battle, slightly ruined by Jay Chord going after Masked Cougar mid match. This distracted Human Arsenal allowing Stone to hit a Party’s Over, before Jay Chord accused Masked Cougar of being the masked man stalking him, something Cougar refuted. This would have led to a PPV match if Chord wasn’t injured…

Roderick Remus defeated El Hijo Del Neutron in 7:44 (67)

High Flyin Hawaiian defeated Matt Hocking in 8:22 (71)

Dazzling Dave Diamond defeated Lenny Brown in 6:01 (75)

Camp Tornado (Troy Tornado and Davis Wayne Newton) defeated Darryl Devine and Elliot Thomas in 7:08 (64)

Edd Stone defeated Human Arsenal to retain the TCW TV Title in 9:53 (81)

The New Syndicate (Ranger and Ernest Youngman) defeated Bart Biggins and Yuri Yoshihara in 4:58 (44)

Aaron Andrews defeated Chris Flynn in 8:24 (81)

Wolf Hawkins and Joshua Taylor defeated Freddy Huggins and Greg Gauge in 19:22 (86)

Overall Rating 88

Down at HGC we got the first title change not forced by me preparing to call up the champions, as Darin Flynn defeated The Masked Mauler VII for the #1 Contender Title. Flynn is a huge talent inexplicably released by 21CW, and I am looking forward to bringing him up to the main roster. Still no HGC Global Champion since Alistair Shufflebottom was allowed to leave at the end of his contract.

Hollywood Brett Starr signed a bumper contract with SWF, who fought off me, USPW, EILL and CWA to keep the second generation star. I was planning reuniting him with Jay Chord (which would have taken some pressure off him with his injury). At USPW Rogue has debuted and replaces Siale Valhalla in The Olympus Order, which is somewhat of an upgrade. Lead Belly has also joined USPW.

At Saturday Night Showcase Darryl Devine lost his last match on the way out of TCW to join USPW full time.

Spencer Spade defeated Elliot Thomas in 5:57 (66)

Ernest Youngman defeated Darryl Devine in 5:53 (53)

Doc Hammond, One Man Army and Akima Brave defeated Maverick, Nate Johnson and Tigre Salvaje in 10:31 (58)

Mighty Mo defeated Nick Booth in 6:44 (74)

Overall Rating 80

Aaron Andrews vs Tigre Salvaje

High Flyin Hawaiian and Joffy vs Ground and Pound

Yuri Yoshihara vs Findlay O’Farraday

Lenny Brown and One Man Army vs The Behemoths

Mighty Mo vs Human Arsenal

Greg Gauge and Steven Parker vs Maverick and Nate Johnson

Freddy Huggins © vs Joshua Taylor in a non-title match

Aaron Andrews vs Tigre Salvaje

High Flyin Hawaiian and Joffy vs Ground and Pound

Yuri Yoshihara vs Findlay O’Farraday

Lenny Brown and One Man Army vs The Behemoths

Mighty Mo vs Human Arsenal

Greg Gauge and Steven Parker vs Maverick and Nate Johnson

Freddy Huggins © vs Joshua Taylor in a non-title match

Joshua Taylor was determined to prove himself to both Freddy Huggins and Wolf Hawkins by taking on the champion in the Main Event. It was a phenomenal match but being the TV show before our PPV it was not clean – Wolf Hawkins tried to take out Freddy Huggins, but it was Greg Gauge who delivered an Omega Driver on Taylor, clearing the way for Huggins to take the victory and declare that he will be signing a new contract after Sunday Night when he retains his title.

Elsewhere, there was plenty of hype for the PPV, although we decided that Yoshihara / O’Farraday did not justify a place on the card so got it over and done with quickly on television. We had a mass brawl between Andrews, Mo, Brown, The Behemoths and Spencer Spade (who cost Brown his tag match), and High Flyin Hawaiian announced that Joffy Laine would replace Flying Jimmy Foxx as his partner against Shockura.

Finally, Jay Chord clashed again with Masked Cougar backstage, and when Edd Stone pointed out that Cougar wasn’t the only masked man in TCW Chord attacked Tigre Slavaje after he lost to Aaron Andrews. It wasn’t announced at the show, but Salvaje will cement his face turn by teaming with Cougar Stone against Jay Chord, Human Arsenal and Benny Benson at The War to Settle the Score.

Greg Gauge and Steven Parker defeated Maverick and Nate Johnson in 9:33 (77)

Mighty Mo defeated Human Arsenal in 8:25 (75)

Findlay O’Farraday defeated Yuri Yoshihara in 3:32 (49)

High Flying Hawaiian and Joffy Laine defeated Ground and Pound in 7:42 (65)

Aaron Andrews defeated Tigre Salvaje in 5:42 (75)

The Behemoths defeated Lenny Brown and One Man Army in 6:46 (73)

Freddy Huggins © defeated Joshua Taylor in a non-title match in 16:06 (92)

Overall Rating 91

For those that are counting, that ended up being my best ever show, best ever televised match, and third best match full stop. The quality of angles certainly helped on the show rating. There is the question as to why we gave away the Main Event for free on TV, where it could certainly have been a feud worthy of a PPV match in the future. The reason was simple – not only is Huggins contract up for grabs, but Joshua Taylor has been approached by SWF and they are going after him hard…

On the pre-show Ernest Youngman and Wolf Hawkins teamed for the first time… and showed zero chemistry with one another. Shame.

Doc Hammond defeated Danny Darkness in 7:11 (60)

Chris Flynn defeated Akima Brave in 6:31 (59)

Steven Parker defeated Maverick in 7:54 (68)

T-Bone Bright defeated Marc Speed in 10:12 (80)

Overall Rating 78

The New Syndicate (Ernest Youngman and Ranger) teamed together on the preshow to defeat local workers Pepper Pelton and Connor Threepwood, and we were lucky enough to discover that they had great chemistry teaming with one another. The rest of the show was PPV hype, and wrestlers who weren’t working the PPV getting a run out. And to consider Bright was a World Championship contender – he’s slightly fallen to the wayside, despite being hugely over.

TCW The War to Settle the Score

Cougar Stone and Tigre Salvaje vs Jay Chord, Human Arsenal and Benny Benson

Aaron Andrews vs Killer Shark

Mighty Mo vs Titan

Lenny Brown vs Spencer Spade

Sammy Bach vs Dazzling Dave Diamond

Greg Gauge vs Joshua Taylor

High Flyin Hawaiian and Joffy Laine vs Shockura

Mainstream Hernandez and Roderick Remus © vs Camp Tornado for the TCW Tag Team Titles

Freddy Huggins © vs Wolf Hawkins for the TCW World Heavyweight Title

Cougar Stone and Tigre Salvaje vs Jay Chord, Human Arsenal and Benny Benson

Aaron Andrews vs Killer Shark

Mighty Mo vs Titan

Lenny Brown vs Spencer Spade

Sammy Bach vs Dazzling Dave Diamond

Greg Gauge vs Joshua Taylor

High Flyin Hawaiian and Joffy Laine vs Shockura

Mainstream Hernandez and Roderick Remus © vs Camp Tornado for the TCW Tag Team Titles

Freddy Huggins © vs Wolf Hawkins for the TCW World Heavyweight Title

<p><span style="font-size:18px;"><strong>TCW The War to Settle the Score</strong></span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">Doc Hammond defeated Quentin Queen</span> (70)</p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">Findlay O’Farraday and Marc Speed defeated Bart Biggins and Yuri Yoshihara</span> (57)</p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">Steven Parker defeated Nick Booth</span> (65)</p><p>

<em>Didn’t click</em></p><p> </p><p>

The PPV kicked off with a fantastic match, where Joshua Taylor inflicted Greg Gauge’s first singles defeat in over four months. He did have assistance in the shape of The New Syndicate, which resulted in Queen Emily banning Ranger and Youngman from the building for the rest of the show. In the main event Freddy Huggins was well off his game (not helped by me forgetting to allow him to use high risk moves), in a match that saw him almost fall due to interference from Joshua Taylor. He showed resilience to just break a pin, and when Greg Gauge evened the odds he was able to retain his title with a Huggins Kiss.</p><p> </p><p>

Mighty Mo made short work of Titan, but Aaron Andrews had a much tougher time with Killer Shark. The story really should have led to a victory for Killer Shark here, but despite his momentum for the last few weeks there was plenty of damage done to his brand last year. For some reason these two had never faced one another, even on the house show circuit, so I hadn’t discovered how awkwardly that they worked together, and the count out victory that Andrews earned despite being beaten down for long period outside the ring just didn’t really work. T-Bone Bright did come to Andrews rescue after the match as Shark reacted badly to his defeat, so this story keeps on going.</p><p> </p><p>

Jay Chord didn’t spend too much time in the ring in his six-man match, but was clearly struggling, and another planned multi-man match at Battlegrounds may have to be taken off the card. His main contribution was threatening the two masked men from his opponents, Masked Cougar and Tigre Salvaje, but we saw a debut after the match of…. Mystery Man. Literally. However, he is not our mystery man, but announced that he had been sent but Jay Chord’s rival, and that Chord was not looking in the right places for his enemies.</p><p> </p><p>

The Tag Champions proved stars once again (Hernandez pulling out another 100 performance) in taking victory over Camp Tornado. Wasted in the Tag Division, or pulling up the quality? A bit of both. Dazzling Dave Diamond defeated Sammy Bach with an assist from Spade, in what was meant to be a warm down from Andrews / Shark. It should be considered a shock victory for Dazzling Dave Diamond… especially considering he can barely work ten minutes nowadays. The Shockura vs High Flying Hawaiian and Joffy Laine was perfectly decent, Laine subbing in fairly well for the injured Flying Jimmy Foxx, despite looking the weak link in the match. The same could be said for Brown / Spade, the latter of whom needs a decent feud to justify his claim to be the Ace of Spades.</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong>Joshua Taylor defeated Greg Gauge</strong></span> in 17:43 (87)</p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong>Shockura defeated High Flyin Hawaiian and Joffy Laine</strong></span> in 9:46 (74)</p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong>Mighty Mo defeated Titan</strong></span> in 5:35 (75)</p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong>Jay Chord, Human Arsenal and Benny Benson defeated Cougar Stone and Tigre Salvaje</strong></span> (67)</p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong>Spencer Spade defeated Lenny Brown</strong></span> in 11:08 (77)</p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong>Mainstream Hernandez and Roderick Remus © defeated Camp Tornado (Troy Tornado and Davis Wayne Newton)</strong></span> to retain the <strong>TCW Tag Team Titles</strong> in 11:39 (81)</p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong>Aaron Andrews defeated Killer Shark</strong></span> by count out in 7:26 (73)</p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong>Dazzling Dave Diamond defeated Sammy Bach</strong></span> in 9:04 (77)</p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong>Freddy Huggins © defeated Wolf Hawkins</strong></span> to retain the <strong>TCW World Heavyweight Title</strong> in 22:58 (81)</p><p> </p><p>

<em>Overall Rating 83</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Online Hot Threads:</strong></p><p><strong>

TCW grow to large, although PPV falls a little flat</strong></p><p><strong>

Jay Chord set for surgery?</strong></p><p><strong>

Freddy Huggins and Joshua Taylor set to sign bumper contracts</strong></p><p><strong>

Pistol Pete Hall opens up L-Ring</strong></p><p> </p><p>

My worst PPV since Battleground III eleven months ago. I’ll have to take some of the blame for that – no high risks moves in the Main Event, Dazzling Dave Diamond in the previous match and Andrews against an opponent he didn’t click with were all decisions that could have been altered, especially with me working around Jay Chord’s injury.</p><p> </p><p>

However, my Canadian deal has now pushed me over the edge to Large. This doesn’t mean a huge splash of signings – Joshua Taylor’s new contract is $209k a month with a 40% bonus, and Huggins’ deal which he will sign on Tuesday is $235,333 a month with a 30% bonus (my worker costs have over doubled since I took over). Jay Chord’s mystery opponent, who is on the roster but who’s official debut is delayed while he recovers from his back injury, is the only significant signing expected before Total Mayhem. I’m more concentrating on the next batch of graduates who are due this month. Oh, I have signed a couple of non-wrestlers as well, almost forgot them! That excludes Mystery Man, who I signed just for this story to while I'm delaying the Chord's opponent debut.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>TCW Presents Total Wrestling:</strong></p><p>

T-Bone Bright vs Titan</p><p>

Cougar Stone, Mystery Man and Tigre Salvaje vs Ground and Pound, Maverick and Nate Johnson</p><p>

Sammy Bach vs Johnny Bloodstone</p><p>

High Flying Hawaiian and Joffy Laine vs Chris Flynn and Danny Darkness</p><p>

Greg Gauge vs Benny Benson</p><p>

Mainstream Hernandez, Roderick Remus and Steven Parker vs Camp Tornado</p><p>

Doc Hammond and One Man Army vs Wolf Hawkins and Joshua Taylor</p><p>

Freddy Huggins signs his new TCW contract</p>

<p><strong>TCW Presents Total Wrestling:</strong></p><p> </p><p>

T-Bone Bright vs <strong>Titan</strong></p><p>

<strong>Cougar Stone, Mystery Man and Tigre Salvaje</strong> vs Ground and Pound, Maverick and Nate Johnson</p><p>

<strong>Sammy Bach</strong> vs Johnny Bloodstone</p><p>

<strong>High Flying Hawaiian and Joffy Laine</strong> vs Chris Flynn and Danny Darkness</p><p>

<strong>Greg Gauge</strong> vs Benny Benson</p><p>

<strong>Mainstream Hernandez, Roderick Remus and Steven Parker</strong> vs Camp Tornado</p><p>

Doc Hammond and One Man Army vs <strong>Wolf Hawkins and Joshua Taylor</strong></p>

<p><span style="font-size:14px;"><strong>TCW Presents Total Wrestling:</strong></span></p><p> </p><p> The Main Event of the show was effectively an angle, with Freddy Huggins proclaiming his love and respect for the fans before inking his new deal. Mighty Mo was the first man out to congratulate him on his deal before… smashing him through a table to end the show. Mo’s a heel now, funnily enough, and we wait to hear an explanation in due course.</p><p> </p><p> The main match of the night saw Wolf Hawkins and Joshua Taylor defeat former tag champions Doc Hammond and One Man Army as they begun a mission to prove that they were worthy of World Heavyweight Title shots, even though the terms of Hawkins PPV match meant this now could not happen. It was a great match, while Hernandez, Remus and Parker also pulled a nice match out of Camp Tornado.</p><p> </p><p> Jay Chord finally came face to face with the man who had been tormenting him for the last few weeks. He had targeted Mystery Man earlier in the night, but was accusing El Hijo Del Neutron of messing with him the green smoke appeared. As Chord looked around <strong>ENYGMA </strong>rose from the smoke to hit an Enygma Cutter on the King of Kings to announce his arrival in TCW.</p><p> </p><p> Elsewhere, a Killer Shark attack saw T-Bone Bright earn a DQ victory over Titan, before Bright returned to cost Shark’s Sinner Society colleagues their tag match against High Flyin Hawaiian and Joffy Laine. Aaron Andrews’ battles with the Society are not over, and we got a hint that there might just be a match at Battleground IV. Sammy Bach took a victory over veteran road agent Johnny Bloodstone before calling out Spencer Spade, who only came out with Dazzling Dave Diamond. DDD claimed that Bach was finished and needed to move over for the Ace of Spades, a declaration that Bach was unsurprisingly unwilling to accept.</p><p> </p><p> Human Arsenal proved that his mic skills weren’t nearly as bad as I thought they were by carrying the crowd along with him as he challenged Edd Stone to a TV Title shot next week, and Shockura interacted with the Tag Champions in a way that suggests that they may be next in line for a tag title shot. Stone them teamed with Mystery Man and Tigre Salvaje in a big victory for the masked men, albeit against a team consisting of the heels most likely to lose matches in TCW. Finally, Greg Gauge opened the show with a perfectly alright match with Benny Benson, which should have probably been better.</p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong>Greg Gauge defeated Benny Benson</strong></span> in 6:52 (75)</p><p> <span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong>Cougar Stone, Mystery Man and Tigre Salvaje defeated Ground and Pound, Maverick and Nate Johnson</strong></span> in 7:57 (71)</p><p> <span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong>T-Bone Bright defeated Titan</strong></span> by DQ in 5:42 (74)</p><p> <span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong>High Flyin Hawaiian and Joffy Laine defeated Chris Flynn and Danny Darkness</strong></span> in 6:49 (66)</p><p> <span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong>Sammy Bach defeated Johnny Bloodstone</strong></span> in 5:42 (75)</p><p> <span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong>Mainstream Hernandez, Roderick Remus and Steven Parker defeated Camp Tornado</strong></span> in 12:15 (84)</p><p> <span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong>Wolf Hawkins and Joshua Taylor defeated Doc Hammond and One Man Army</strong></span> in 13:43 (89)</p><p> </p><p> <em>Overall Rating 91</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Online Hot Threads:</strong></p><p><strong> Mighty Mo turns heel – set to explain his actions next week!</strong></p><p><strong> Free Agent Enygma joins TCW – can he still deliver?</strong></p><p><strong> Robert Oxford and Seth Whitehead sign new deals</strong></p><p><strong> Death Row reunite in USPW</strong></p><p> </p><p> Enygma joins Queen Emily in having worked for the Big 3 US promotions – not a common occurrence. His feud with Jay Chord has been much changed following Chord’s injury, without which he would have appeared on screen ages ago, but it will keep Chord busy in some way.</p><p> </p><p> Meanwhile, BCG and HGC star Razan Okamoto has returned from his broken leg and has instantly increased the quality of BCG shows. He is a star – will he get the recognition outside Japan that he truly deserves? In contract news Road Agent Robert Oxford and Seth Whitehead, who’s been my most reliable HGC worker for a while, sign new deals. I did explore a contract with Rock God Alvarez, but EILL threw a huge amount of cash at him, and I left him to be a star there.</p><p> </p><p> At Saturday Night Showcase it’s… Aaron Andrews in the Main Event? Wow, others really are getting a chance to shine on Total Wrestling at the moment. We did bring in prospects Waylon Walls and Ray Cavalero for a run out – both men would need a period in development, but I’ll keep my eyes on them.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="51391" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong>TCW Saturday Night Showcase:</strong><p> <span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong>High Flyin Hawaiian and Joffy Laine defeated Nate Johnson and Nick Booth</strong></span> in 7:51 (56)</p><p> <span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong>Ranger defeated Jaylon Martins</strong></span> in 4:14 (56)</p><p> <span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong>Findlay O’Farraday and Marc Speed defeated Waylon Walls and Ray Cavalero</strong></span> in 5:43 (46)</p><p> <span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong>Lenny Brown defeated El Hijo Del Neutron</strong></span> in 7:17 (66)</p><p> <span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong>Aaron Andrews defeated Maverick</strong></span> in 8:20 (76)</p><p> </p><p> <em>Overall Rating 74</em></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <strong>TCW Presents Total Wrestling:</strong></p><p> Edd Stone © vs Human Arsenal for the <strong>TCW TV Title</strong></p><p> Enygma and Masked Man vs Ground and Pound</p><p> Bart Biggins and Yuri Yoshihara vs Shockura</p><p> Sammy Bach vs Nick Booth</p><p> High Flyin Hawaiian, Flying Jimmy Foxx and Joffy Laine vs Killer Shark, Danny Darkness and Chris Flynn</p><p> Doc Hammond and One Man Army vs The New Syndicate</p><p> Greg Gauge and Steven Parker vs Wolf Hawkins and Joshua Taylor</p>

<p><strong><span style="font-size:18px;">TCW Presents Total Wrestling:</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> The show kicked off with Freddie Huggins calling out Mighty Mo, demanding to know why Mo attacked him last week. Mo came out to tell Huggins that he never thought beyond himself – he thought he was a special case in TCW. But there’s a world revolving outside his sphere, and he’s not so different to everyone else. Mo said that he was born and bred in TCW, fighting day in day out for the fans. Last year Mo revealed that his contract was expiring, and he also got approached to go elsewhere. However, unlike Freddy Huggins he never considered moving– he didn’t hold TCW to ransom. And you know what – Mo said he had made the wrong choice. He thought he’d done the right thing, the loyal thing, but Freddie Huggins got the record-breaking contract, Freddie Huggins was the one who got given a title shot. Mighty Mo said that he was done with doing loyalty to the company – that got him nowhere, and he was now out for himself. By the end of the night Queen Emily had got them to agree to a title match at Battlegrounds IV.</p><p> </p><p> There were a few other matches signed up for Battlegrounds IV – Mainstream Hernandez and Roderick Remus accepted Shockura’s challenge for the Tag Team Titles, while it was announced that Enygma and Jay Chord would be putting teams together to fight in the traditional multi man Battlegrounds match up. Quite what that match will end up like after Enygma debuted in a bang average match we will see. Sammy Bach has also demanded to face Spencer Spade, a challenge which has not yet been accepted.</p><p> </p><p> Half the card was distinctly average, but Edd Stone and Human Arsenal delivered again in a TV Title match where Stone retained. The main event was fantastic, Joshua Taylor making the pin on Steven Parker after interference from The New Syndicate. The youngsters had done well in the opener against former champions Doc Hammond and One Man Army, but a loss of control from Ranger saw him attack Hammond with a chair outside the ring, causing the DQ.</p><p> </p><p> Finally, after The Sinner Society won their match Killer Shark went on a rampage, only being stopped by Aaron Andrews and T-Bone Bright. We had a full scale bundle in the ring, which took a while to clear and again pushed Killer Shark as a threat.</p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong>Doc Hammond and One Man Army defeated The New Syndicate</strong></span> by DQ in 11:12 (75)</p><p> <span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong>Shockura defeated Bart Biggins and Yuri Yoshihara</strong></span> in 6:34 (61)</p><p> <span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong>Enygma and Mystery Man defeated Ground and Pound</strong></span> in 6:35 (59)</p><p> <span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong>Sammy Bach defeated Nick Booth</strong></span> in 5:31 (75)</p><p> <span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong>The Sinner Society (Killer Shark, Danny Darkness and Chris Flynn) defeated High Flyin Hawaiian, Flying Jimmy Foxx and Joffy Laine</strong></span> (60)</p><p> <span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong>Edd Stone © defeated Human Arsenal</strong></span> to retain the <strong>TCW TV Title</strong> in 12:53 (81)</p><p> <span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong>Wolf Hawkins and Joshua Taylor defeated Greg Gauge and Steven Parker</strong></span> in 19:47 (89)</p><p> </p><p><em> Overall Rating 89</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Online Hot Threads:</strong></p><p><strong> Jealous Mighty Mo set for title shot</strong></p><p><strong> Killer Shark still on rampage</strong></p><p><strong> Worst signing of the year – Enygma?</strong></p><p><strong> TCW fail to bring in Alicia Strong</strong></p><p><strong> Akima Brave and Clark Alexander take L-Ring titles on debut</strong></p><p><strong> School of Pro Wrestling graduates to head to indies</strong></p><p><strong> Shooter Dean Deeley takes first CWA World Title at WrestleFestival 4</strong></p><p> </p><p> Thanks to my investment in my training facilities we had 12 graduates this year, but there was still a lot of chaff to weed through. AP Backlund is showing superb technical skills for an 18 year old (but nothing else to show he could make it as a wrestler), and was the first to be offered a development deal. Bobby Dahl is slightly older at 21 with decent technical skills, but he also adds a bit of Puro in. I ignored his <strong>ZERO </strong>Star Quality, and signed him up. Gilbert Vessey was pretty much the only one of the bunch who looked like a wrestler, so I choose to completely overlook his lack of skills and sign him up. Finally, Herman Erickson somehow convinced me to sign him up – despite being slightly overweight, the heavyweight shows good physical skills, and has a slight chance of developing into something. The rest of the graduates (six males and two females) have been told they’ll be welcome back in the future after they develop elsewhere. Which was probably a lie.</p><p> </p><p> I had stepped completely away from Rock God Alvarez, so it came as a huge shock to discover the USPW had joined the bidding war for him and have signed him to a deal that makes him their second best paid wrestler after Nicky Champion. I’ll be keeping an eye on that one. I had hoped to poach Alicia Strong and was hopeful that my offer was going to bring her in. However, she decided to ink a new deal with USPW, and I can now unshortlist some of the women I’ve recently added to my shortlist.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="51391" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong>TCW Saturday Night Presents:</strong><p> <span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong>Camp Tornado (Troy Tornado and Davis Wayne Newton) defeated Tigre Salvaje and Jaylon Martins</strong></span> in 7:35 (52)</p><p> <span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong>Steven Parker defeated Marc Speed</strong></span> in 8:50 (74)</p><p> <span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong>Spencer Spade and Dazzling Dave Diamond defeated High Flyin Hawaiian and Flying Jimmy Foxx</strong></span> in 7:54 (67)</p><p> <span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong>T-Bone Bright defeated Maverick</strong></span> in 8:50 (72)</p><p> </p><p> <em>Overall Rating 75</em></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <strong>TCW Presents Total Wrestling:</strong></p><p> Mainstream Hernandez vs Pretty Okakura</p><p> Bart Biggins vs Killer Shark</p><p> Aaron Andrews and Lenny Brown vs Ground and Pound</p><p> Flying Jimmy Foxx vs Danny Darkness</p><p> Masked Cougar and Tigre Salvaje vs The New Syndicate</p><p> Doc Hammond vs Joshua Taylor</p><p> Freddy Huggins, Sammy Bach and Enygma vs Mighty Mo, Dazzling Dave Diamond and Spencer Spade</p>

The confrontation between Freddy Huggins and Mighty Mo continued during this show, but the person with the biggest impact was Killer Shark. After defeating Bart Biggins he attacked Flying Jimmy Foxx during Danny Darkness’s match and received a warning from Queen Emily about his behaviour. However, he also came out during during the Main Event, a large distraction that cost the face team the victory. Shark attacked Sammy Bach after the match, and although Andrews and Bright were out for the save Killer Shark could barely be contained.

The best match of the night was Joshua Taylor defeating Doc Hammond, while Mainstream Hernandez had an even contest with Pretty Okakura in the openers. Aaron Andrews and Lenny Brown teamed awkwardly to defeat Ground and Pound, as Andrews, Bright and Brown were announced as the three-man team to take on a group of three from The Sinner Society.

During the show Jay Chord recruited Troy Tornado and Davis Wayne Newton to his team at Battlegrounds but told Tornado that he did not want masked man El Hijo Del Neutron on his team as he did not trust him. Masked Cougar and Tigre Salvaje had an audition for Enygma’s team but showed absolutely zero chemistry as partners, falling to The New Syndicate.

Mainstream Hernandez defeated Pretty Okakura in 11:20 (77)

The New Syndicate defeated Masked Cougar and Tigre Salvaje in 7:47 (67)

Killer Shark defeated Bart Biggins in 6:18 (70)

Aaron Andrew and Lenny Brown defeated Ground and Pound in 7:56 (75)

Flying Jimmy Foxx defeated Danny Darkness by DQ in 3:44 (43)

Joshua Taylor defeated Doc Hammond in 15:55 (87)

Mighty Mo, Dazzling Dave Diamond and Spencer Spade defeated Freddy Huggins, Sammy Bach and Enygma in 11:35 (83)

Overall Rating 86

Online Hot Threads:

USPW bring in Pablo Rodriguez

Greg Gauge offered contracts worldwide

Greg Gauge, who if things had gone to original plans would be champion now instead of Freddy Huggins, got offers from six different promotions around the world, and if he signs the deal I’ve offered him will earn over £400k a month if he wrestles on the PPV, while taking home a 55% cut of his merchandise sale. Not cheap. His brother’s contract came up at the same time, but with Stallings limiting what what I can pay for him due to his low US overness, I’ve gone for a 100% bonus offer, and even then the BHOTWG deal looks better.

Saturday Night Showcase:

Human Arsenal and Ground and Pound defeated Akima Brave, Jaylon Martin and Tom Eisen (52)

High Flyin Hawaiian defeated El Hijo Del Neutron (69)

Findlay O’Farraday and Marc Speed defeated Elliot Thomas and Yuri Yoshihara (43)

Steven Parker defeated Benny Benson (79)

Overall Rating 77

USPW look to add HGC Road Agent Craig Prince to their roster – I send down Dylan Sidle in anticipation of him leaving, as he’s not required on the roster now I’ve also got Johnny Bloodstone.

High Flyin Hawaiian and Joffy Laine vs Danny Darkness and Chris Flynn

Roderick Remus vs Matt Hocking

Greg Gauge vs Nate Johnson

Mystery Man and Tigre Salvaje vs Findlay O’Farraday and Troy Tornado

Sammy Bach vs Killer Shark

Aaron Andrews vs Titan

One Man Army vs Wolf Hawkins