TCW - The Return of J.K. Stallings

David Stone vs Jay Chord

Dean Daniels vs Killer Shark

Flying Jimmy Foxx and Joffy Laine vs The New Syndicate

El Hijo Del Neutron vs Marc Speed

T-Bone Bright vs Dazzling Dave Diamond

Hammond & Brown vs Shockura

Wolf Hawkins and Joshua Taylor © vs Mainstream Hernandez and Roderick Remus for the TCW Tag Team Titles

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TCW Presents Total Wrestling:

The highlight of the show, like so many this year, was the Tag Team Title match, with Wolf Hawkins and Joshua Taylor defeating Mainstream Hernandez and Roderick Remus with an assist from The New Syndicate. After the match Wolf Hawkins demanded that The Syndicate finish off the former MAW workers, but Doc Hammond and Lenny Brown were out for the save to set up their title shot at Total Mayhem.

The first match of the show saw Jay Chord defeat David Stone, and as usual he was trusted to make his opponent look a threat. After taking victory with a Cradle Pildedriver he set up for another one, which brought Uncle Edd Stone into the ring, but Jay Chord’s sneer showed that this was all part of the plan. A low blow put Edd Stone on the mat, and Chord removed his belt and used it around Edd Stone’s neck. Eventually he dropped Stone before taking a mic and calling Freddy Huggins out, asking him where he was – his was meant to be a friend of Edd Stone, but was too worried about keeping out of trouble that he felt Edd Stone wasn’t worthy of being saved. Freddy Huggins came out to deny this, saying that he was always ready to support his colleague, but Chord was just showing what a lousy piece of work he was, targeting other to get to him. Chord told Huggins that he wasn’t using them to get to him – he was using them to show Huggins what would happen to him when they faced one another.

Killer Shark defeated Dean Daniels, before Andrews accepted his challenge to a match at Total Mayhem which would be No Holds Barred. El Hijo Del Neutron took a victory over Marc Speed, but as he celebrated in the ring with Enygma Findlay O’Farraday charged in to destroy both men. T-Bone Bright was attacked by Spencer Spade during his match with DDD and… there was too much interference in this event, wasn’t there? The New Syndicate and Hammond & Brown tag victories were clean, and Steven Parker agreed to meet Matthew Keith at Total Mayhem, telling Keith that he wasn’t as big a name as he thought he was.

Jay Chord defeated David Stone in 8:01 (81)

El Hijo Del Neutron defeated Marc Speed in 6:33 (58)

Killer Shark defeated Dean Daniels in 3:10 (67)

The New Syndicate defeated Flying Jimmy Foxx and Joffy Laine in 6:35 (76)

T-Bone Bright defeated Dazzling Dave Diamond by disqualification in 9:11 (76)

Hammond & Brown defeated Shockura in 11:28 (78)

Wolf Hawkins and Joshua Taylor © defeated Mainstream Hernandez and Roderick Remus to retain the TCW Tag Team Titles in 21:53 (95)

Overall Rating 93

Online Hot Threads:

Johnny Bloodstone suffers potential career ending knee injury

Danny Fonzarelli breaks nose on house show

Rock God Alvarez takes USPW National Title off Dusty Ducont in third match in USPW

Rocky Golden defeated Micky Lau in epic cage match during Master of Puppets

Greg Gauge to feud with Joss Thompson

Akima Brave signs extension to TCW deal

El Leon set to join USPW, drops EILL Title to El Mitico Jr

Hijo Del Aguila Americana joins CWA

With the new T-Bone Bright / Spencer Spade storyline hotting up there was no storyline penalty, and so, with the help of the fantastic Tag Team Title match, I delivered one of the best matches seen on TCW TV. I proved I can run a Tag Title division when throwing Main Eventers into it, lets see if we can make a division out of it.

A couple of injuries – Johnny Bloodstone damaged knee ligaments in a dark match, but he should be back after Total Mayhem. Danny Darkness broke his nose in a tag match – he was actually going to book him in a TV match next week, but that will be shelved now. Probably what I’m most impressed about from the show was Matthew Keith holding his own on the mic despite the audience only just becoming aware that Greg Gauge had a brother.

TCW Saturday Night Showcase:

Human Arsenal, Benny Benson and Matthew Keith defeated Tigre Salvaje, Yuri Yoshihara and Jay Silver in 7:52 (54)

Titan defeated Jaylon Martins in 5:33 (51)

Total Stone defeated Maverick and Nate Johnson in 9:27 (62)

Mighty Mo defeated Bart Biggins in 8:33 (71)

Overall Rating 75

Edd Stone has been dragged into the Main Event feud by Jay Chord, and we will see The Canadian Animals reforms for the first time since 2014 on Total Wrestling.

Aaron Andrews and Steven Parker vs Chris Flynn and Nick Booth

Enygma, Masked Cougar and El Hijo Del Neutron vs Troy Tornado, Davis Wayne Newton and Findlay O’Farraday

Roderick Remus vs Marc Speed

High Flyin Hawaiian, Flying Jimmy Foxx and Joffy Laine vs Shockura and Matthew Keith

Bart Biggins vs Spencer Spade

Lenny Brown vs Joshua Taylor

Freddy Huggins and Ed Stone vs Jay Chord and Mighty Mo

Enygma, Masked Cougar and El Hijo Del Neutron vs Troy Tornado, Davis Wayne Newton and Findlay O’Farraday

High Flyin Hawaiian, Flying Jimmy Foxx and Joffy Laine vs Shockura and Matthew Keith

I was just wanted to say that this is a brilliant dynasty. Thank you.

Agreed. Eayragt your telling a great story

Thank you all for the comments - I know I don't put in as much time to the presentation of this diary as I used to (to allow me time to actually play the game), but it's good to hear that people are still following.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, got a little caught up in things and didn't post for a while. It's still alive!

The Canadian Animals teamed up for the first time in four years to take on Jay Chord and Mighty Mo, and they made up for lost time with a polished performance that eventually ended with Freddy Huggins pinning Mighty Mo. It wasn’t quite Match of the Night – that honour fell to Lenny Brown upsetting Joshua Taylor after Wolf Hawkins tried to take Brown out with a title belt but ended up striking his Syndicate colleague.

There wasn’t much to shout about the rest of the show – Aaron Andrews and Steven Parker formed an awkward team, and they looked on confused as Killer Shark came out after that match to hit the Big Bite on the defeated Chris Flynn and Nick Booth one after another. Mainstream Hernandez had to keep The New Syndicate at bay while earning a victory over Marc Speed, while O’Farraday teamed with Team Tornado in defeat to Enygma, El Hijo Del Neutron and Masked Cougar, with Davis Wayne Newton taking the pin. Matthew Keith joined Shockura in victory against the trio of High Flyin Hawaiian, Flying Jimmy Foxx and Joffy Laine, while in the opener Spencer Spade defeated Bart Biggins. The big stars in TCW are being kept apart in the ring as we near Total Mayhem, but the main events still ensured a high rating. Hannah Potter will firmly be in Hammond & Brown’s corner at Total Mayhem, and Angelle has been trying to join Wolf Hawkins and Joshua Taylor’s corner, but Hawkins has been reluctant so far.

Spencer Spade defeated Bart Biggins in 7:32 (75)

Aaron Andrews and Steven Parker defeated Chris Flynn and Nick Booth in 6:42 (76)

Enygma, El Hijo Del Neutron and Masked Cougar defeated Findlay O’Farraday, Troy Tornado and Davis Wayne Newton in 9:47 (68)

Roderick Remus defeated Marc Speed in 8:16 (75)

Shockura and Matthew Keith defeated High Flying Hawaiian, Flying Jimmy Foxx and Joffy Laine in 10:02 (71)

Lenny Brown defeated Joshua Taylor in 11:58 (91)

Freddy Huggins and Edd Stone defeated Jay Chord and Mighty Mo in 17:58 (90)

Overall Rating 91

Online Hot Threads:

Canadian Animals reform in victory

Big name due for Total Mayhem appearance

Changes set for after Total Mayhem

See pictures of Laura Huggins incredible toned body

Jason Azaria to be inducted into Hall of Fame

Just one episode of Total Wrestling left until Total Mayhem, and the card is almost set. Couple more matches to be set next week, and then it’s the big one. We also learnt that Jason Azaria would be inducted into the TCW Hall of Fame. He doesn’t commentate any more for us, as his skills have deteriorated too much, but he’s earned his induction.

For those counting, the 68 rated match Enygma just pulled out was his highest rating in a match not involving Jay Chord or Freddy Huggins since he joined TCW. He has been golden on the mic, and gave Jay Chord a focus during the build up to his title shot at Total Mayhem, but man, he really can’t do it in the ring anymore. However, I was expecting it in some way – I hoped for a little more, but looking back at the end of his USPW career he was matched with other Main Eventers constantly to hide how much he had slowed down.

TCW Saturday Night Showcase

Dazzling Dave Diamond defeated Yuri Yoshihara in 6:23 (68)

Shockura defeated Akima and One Man Army in 9:44 (67)

Ranger defeated Bart Biggins in 5:26 (65)

High Flyin Hawaiian and Flying Jimmy Foxx defeated Ground and Pound in 9:47 (69)

Overall Rating 76

Steven Parker vs Killer Shark

High Flyin Hawaiian vs Chris Flynn

T-Bone Bright vs Benny Benson

Enygma and El Hijo Del Neutron vs Marc Speed and Davis Wayne Newton

Lenny Brown and Doc Hammond vs Joshua Taylor and Ernest Youngman

Aaron Andrews vs Danny Darkness

Edd Stone © vs Jay Chord in a non-title match

Just popped on to cheer you on. This is one of the main diaries that I look forward to reading. I wouldn't worry about the presentation, personally I enjoy it quite a lot. There's something to be said for ease of reading sometimes. Good job and keep it up! :-)

Thank you, should slightly speed up posting now...

Most of the show had relatively one-sided matches, but there were two exceptions – Killer Shark defeating Steven Parker and the Main Event, where Edd Stone did superbly against Jay Chord. The King of Kings did eventually take the upper hand on Edd Stone and proceeded to do everything on the borders of legality to hurt his opponent, which eventually brought Freddy Huggins out to attack the man who would be his opponent on Sunday (causing the DQ). The two brawled around the ring to end the show, with participants in Edd Stone’s tag match also rushing out so the show ended with bodies everywhere.

Parker and Shark went at it in and around the ring, and Matthew Keith made a decisive impact with a low blow on Parker which allowed Killer Shark to hit the Big Bite and take victory. After the match we got a huge surprise as Sam Keith made his first TCW in appearance, announcing that he was going to be the Special Guest Referee in the Parker / Keith match. Although a huge name, Queen Emily had a bigger announcement later when she brought out the guest commentator for Total Mayhem – Emma Chase!

Elsewhere Killer Shark came out after Aaron Andrews defeated Danny Darkness and… took out Danny Darkness and Titan? Commentators stated that Killer Shark was looking more dangerous than he ever had in his career, and Aaron Andrews would be up against it at Total Mayhem. After T-Bone Bright defeated Benny Benson he and Spencer Spade try to outdo one another performances in TCW – Spade has yet to lose a singles match, while Bright hasn’t lost any match at all since losing to current champion Freddy Huggins in November. Something has to give this Sunday! After Enygma and Del Neutron won their match Findlay O’Farraday tried to attack Enygma, but the wily veteran avoided the big man’s attacks and said that he would be ready for him in the ring on Sunday. Finally, High Flying Hawaiian took victory over Chris Flynn when Nick Booth tried to help his tag partner but caused the distraction that allowed HFH to get the roll up for the victory.

T-Bone Bright defeated Benny Benson in 7:37 (75)

Killer Shark defeated Steven Parker in 8:38 (76)

High Flyin Hawaiian defeated Chris Flynn in 7:42 (77)

Enygma and El Hijo Del Neutron defeated Davis Wayne Newton and Marc Speed in 7:41 (65)

Aaron Andrews defeated Danny Darkness in 4:22 (72)

Hammond & Brown defeated Joshua Taylor and Ernest Youngman in 12:05 (78)

Jay Chord defeated Edd Stone by disqualification in 15:14 (93)

Overall Rating 92

Online Hot Threads:

Emma Chase joins TCW on huge deal!

Sam Keith joins short term

Mighty Mo demands Emma Chase puts him on Total Mayhem card

James Justice – filling out in his fifties

Tana the Mighty set to retire

TCW fail in bid for Kian Owens

Elite disbanded in CWA!

Ricky Storm takes 21CW World Title off departing Sebastian Koller

Masatochi Kamimura suffers broken neck against rookie Saneatsu Masanobe

What a main event – I was relying on it being so as the previous matches weren’t too interesting, but it was great. Edd Stone showed that he can step up with the big boys, but can he do it consistently?

Two big names get added, unusually just before the main PPV of the year. However, with Matthew Keith criticising his brother since he left, his father, Sam Keith, will be an interesting addition to his feud with Steven Parker. Emma Chase’s colour skills make her impossible to leave off a show where I am after ratings, and she joins Queen Emily as having plied her trade in USPW, SWF and TCW.

Plenty of opinions after the show – Robert Oxford trying to get me to do something with Elliot Thomas probably won’t happen, but Dazzling Dave Diamond and High Flying Hawaiian both telling me to strap a rocket on David Stone seems much more likely. Ernest Youngman also showed off his new ripped look, which has given him a nice boost in Star Quality.

Two Man Army (One Man Army and Xavi Ferrera) defeated Marc Speed and Maverick in 10:17 (55)

Titan defeated Tigre Salvaje in 4:01 (47)

Human Arsenal defeated Akima Brave in 8:40 (60)

Mighty Mo defeated Joffy Laine in 7:45 (70)

Overall Rating 75

On Saturday Night Showcase Xavi Ferrera debuted in a tag team with his mentor, One Man Army. The deal is PPA, so he will continue to work with FCW and PSW. The good news is that One Man Army immediately started passing on tips to his protegee – the bad news is Ferrera’s gimmick of him trying to be cool and overdoing any instructions his mentor gave him really didn’t work with the crowd at all. The event was referee Charles Hapstander’s last in TCW, as he’s really not that great, and surplus to requirements since Fast Navarro joined last year.

Oh – it appears it was also Elliot Thomas’ last TCW match. I guess I was umming and erring over giving him a new contract, and then forgot it was running out. Will he be back one day? We shall see – he went 10-58 under my booking.

Meanwhile at USPW Tyson Baine continues his title run while Greg Gauge and Joss Thompson pull out MOTN. The Chill Warriors take the Tag Titles off Natural Storm, but have to immediately vacate due to Petr Novak tearing his quad.

And we've reached the big one, Total Mayhem. There's a couple of good matches with The Syndicate members, with a few spicy looking singles matches, none more so than the Main Event where Jay Chord will be looking to turn his King of Kings victory into a World Heavyweight Title reign.

TCW Total Mayhem:

Wolf Hawkins and Joshua Taylor © vs Doc Hammond and Lenny Brown for the TCW Tag Team Titles

Mainstream Hernandez and Roderick Remus vs The New Syndicate

Total Stone vs High Flying Hawaiian and Flying Jimmy Foxx vs Shockura vs Chris Flynn and Nick Booth

El Hijo Del Neutron vs Troy Tornado

Steven Parker vs Matthew Keith

T-Bone Bright vs Spencer Spade

Aaron Andrews vs Killer Shark in a No Hold Barred match

Enygma vs Findlay O'Farraday

Freddy Huggins © vs Jay Chord for the TCW World Heavyweight Title

Wolf Hawkins and Joshua Taylor © vs Doc Hammond and Lenny Brown for the TCW Tag Team Titles

Mainstream Hernandez and Roderick Remus vs The New Syndicate

Total Stone vs High Flying Hawaiian and Flying Jimmy Foxx vs Shockura vs Chris Flynn and Nick Booth

El Hijo Del Neutron vs Troy Tornado

Steven Parker vs Matthew Keith

T-Bone Bright vs Spencer Spade

Aaron Andrews vs Killer Shark in a No Hold Barred match

Enygma vs Findlay O'Farraday

Freddy Huggins © vs Jay Chord for the TCW World Heavyweight Title

<p>Hey there, I just want to say that this is a great dynasty and I'm sorta jealous that you kinda sorta beat me to it because I wanted to do something similar to this but I'm very happy to see this happen. Keep at it! And I'll be following from here on. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Wolf Hawkins and Joshua Taylor ©</strong> vs Doc Hammond and Lenny Brown</p><p>

Mainstream Hernandez and Roderick Remus vs <strong>The New Syndicate</strong></p><p>

Total Stone vs High Flying Hawaiian and Flying Jimmy Foxx vs <strong>Shockura vs Chris Flynn and Nick Booth</strong></p><p>

<strong>El Hijo Del Neutron </strong>vs Troy Tornado</p><p>

Steven Parker vs <strong>Matthew Keith</strong></p><p>

T-Bone Bright vs <strong>Spencer Spade</strong></p><p>

<strong>Aaron Andrews</strong> vs Killer Shark in a No Hold Barred match</p><p>

<strong>Enygma</strong> vs Findlay O'Farraday</p><p>

Freddy Huggins © vs <strong>Jay Chord </strong></p>

• 2 weeks later...

Bad time to only post two shows in a month - I should go weekly now, but if anyone can remember what was happening we're at the biggest event of the year, Total Mayhem!

TCW Total Mayhem:

Dark matches:

Dazzling Dave Diamond defeated Bart Biggins, Danny Darkness and Yuri Yoshihara in 7:23 (59)

Marc Speed and Jaylon Martins defeated Ground and Pound in 5:53 (54)

Human Arsenal and Benny Benson defeated Two Man Army, Maverick & Nate Johnson and Masked Cougar & Akima Brave in 9:51 (60)

The show started with Mainstream Hernandez and Roderick Remus getting revenge on The New Syndicate for costing them their tag titles, with a great, clean opener. O’Farraday and Enygma had a half decent brawl, with Enygma falling to a hard looking Piledriver. Troy Tornado and El Hijo Del Neutron didn’t grab the crowd’s attention, but it did see Marc DuBois debut to assist Troy Tornado, before officially joining Camp Tornado. Edd Stone was selling injuries from Tuesday night, but nephew David Stone stepped up to the plate, earning Total Stone the victory in the "throw lots of tag teams together match"… and then the night started to hot up.

First up, as Aaron Andrews and Killer Shark were about to start their match Mighty Mo came out to declare that Emma Chase had added him to the match. As Andrews and Shark brawled Mo was always there to try and take the pin opportunity, until his opponents teamed up to drop him viscously on the crowd barriers. Killer Shark didn’t let up and hit a Shark Bite on Andrews onto the barrier, before dragging him to the ring for the two count. A mini-Andrews resurgence failed, and a Shark Bite onto a trash can earned Shark the huge victory.

Next up and Tag Tournament winners Hammond & Brown took the Tag Team Titles off Wolf Hawkins and Joshua Taylor, in a match that had great work in the ring and Hannah Potter and Angelle arguing on the outside. Hawkins did get distracted by Angelle, and as he argued with her Brown hit the Star Treatment on Taylor to take the titles.

After Jason Azaria was inducted into the TCW Hall of Fame, Steven Parker and Matthew Keith went hard at it in a great little match, considering the crowd still aren’t sure about Matthew Keith. Special Referee Sam Keith called the match down the middle, which upset his son who Sam was particularly strict with, and Sam do not pause for even a moment when making the three count after a Future Shock from Parker.

In the battle between the men with superb recent records, T-Bone Bright inflicted Spencer Spade’s first singles defeat in TCW in a great match, in which Bright became the first man to kick out after a Supreme Stunner. That just left the Main Event…

And what a Main of the Event. Match of the Night, Match of the Year, Match of the Decade? It’s too early to say that, but it was almost 25 minutes of frankly superb action. King of Kings Jay Chord used everything he could to get an advantage, and that included targeting Laura Huggins, which just seemed to make Freddy Huggins madder. The champion showed a focus that he hasn’t seen, nor needed, since turning face. With Jay Chord spread over the announce table Freddy Huggins took to the air, but Emma Chase pulled Chord away so the champion crashed through the announce table. From that moment the momentum swung Chord’s way, and once back in the ring he almost got the pin with a rollup, a Cradle Piledriver earned Jay Chord the World Heavyweight Title, which he celebrated with Emma Chase in the ring.

Mainstream Hernandez and Roderick Remus defeated The New Syndicate in 14:17 (89)

Findlay O’Farraday defeated Enygma in 7:02 (77)

Troy Tornado defeated El Hijo Del Neutron in 7:52 (60)

Total Stone defeated High Flying Hawaiian and Flying Jimmy Foxx, Shockura and Chris Flynn & Nick Booth in 11:21 (76)

Killer Shark defeated Aaron Andrews and Mighty Mo in a No Holds Barred match in 11:02 (92)

Hammond & Brown defeated Wolf Hawkins and Joshua Taylor © to win the TCW Tag Team Titles in 16:28 (89)

Queen Emily inducted Jason Azaria into the TCW Hall of Fame (65)

Steven Parker defeated Matthew Keith with Sam Keith as the Special Guest Referee in 9:40 (83)

T-Bone Bright defeated Spencer Spade in 12:43 (91)

Jay Chord defeated Freddy Huggins © to win the TCW World Heavyweight Title in 24:56 (100)

Overall Rating 97

Online Hot Threads:

Huggins / Chord best US match in years

Total Mayhem back to historic best

USPW and CWA worried about TCW performance

Marc DuBois joins Camp Tornado

Azari joins USPW

That’s my first 100 rated match ever playing TEW (I’ve hit A* before, but can’t claim that they definitely hit 100). It was a mix of the supremely talented Jay Chord, the hot Freddy Huggins, a hot build to the Main Event, Sam Keith’s perfect Road Agenting and Emma Chase improving the commentary team. For it to come in the Main Event at Total Mayhem is fantastic – it’s how you plan for things to come together, but you don’t ever expect it to pay off so well.

A 97 rated show was also my highest ever, with 2 more matches cracking the 90s and another 2 just missing out on 89. I had completely forgotten that Aaron Andrews and Killer Shark had awful chemistry, but as Mighty Mo was meant to attack Andrews during the match it made sense to simply insert him into the match, which improved it immeasurably. In my head Bright and Spade over-performed, but I did book them in prime position so I must have had some faith. Elsewhere Hammond & Brown took the Tag Team Titles, making them the fourth champions in the last six months, which may upset some TCW purists. Marc Dubois debuted to join Camp Tornado, and it looked like Enygma was going to moan about putting Findlay O’Farraday over, but O’Farraday had a stern word and Enygma did the job.

After his induction Jason Azaria joined USPW – his stats have deteriorated, and I let him know that his contract wouldn’t be renewed before they came anyway near him. He earned his induction into the TCW Hall of Fame over many years of loyal service.

Quick look at where that leaves the roster:

Major Star:

Mainstream Hernandez

Aaron Andrews

Freddy Huggins

T-Bone Bright

Lenny Brown (Tag Title holder)

Edd Stone (TV Title holder)

Steven Parker

Wolf Hawkins

Jay Chord (World Heavyweight Champion)

Mighty Mo

Joshua Taylor

Killer Shark

Dazzling Dave Diamond

Spencer Spade

Ranger

Star:

Doc Hammond (Tag Title holder)

Roderick Remus

Well Known:

Enygma

High Flyin Hawaiian

One Man Army

Matt Hocking

Findlay O’Farraday

Eddie Peak

Troy Tornado

Human Arsenal

Benny Benson

Recognisable:

Flying Jimmy Foxx, Marc Speed, Akima Brave

Ernest Youngman, Marc Dubois, Titan, Danny Darkness

Unimportant:

Joffy Laine, Bart Biggins, Davis Stone, Masked Cougar, Tigre Salvaje, Xavi Ferrera, Yuri Yoshihara, Jaylon Martins

Davis Wayne Newton, Matthew Keith, Johnny Bloodstone, Maverick, Nate Johnson, Pretty Okakura, Nick Booth, Quentin Queen, Raphael

Commentary:

Ricardo Arias, Eduardo Prieto, Emma Chase, Queen Emily, Shawn Doakes, Kyle Rhodes, Jasmine Saunders

Managers:

Emma Chase, Queen Emily, Laura Huggins, Hannah Potter, Angelle, Floyd Goldworthy, Vita

Road Agents:

Joel Bryant, Robert Oxford, Brent Hill, Dean Daniels, Johnny Bloodstone, Sam Keith

Referees:

Lucy Avatar, Fast Navarro, Ray Johnson

Stables:

The Syndicate: Wolf Hawkins, Joshua Taylor, Ranger and Ernest Youngman

That’s it – The Sinner Society are no more

That State of Wrestling:

This is where things begin to get interesting. The biggest promotion in the world is USPW, but after losing the National Battle they have just shrunk to medium size. They had been on a hiring spree, bringing in Greg Gauge, Sammy Bach, El Leon, Rock God Álvarez and Pablo Rodriguez, but are suffering with Tyson Baine as World Champion, who ended Nicky Champion’s close to year long reign in December. Champion has been unsuccessful at regaining the title, so personally I would get Baine to drop the title to Steve Frehley before transitioning it to Greg Gauge.

Their other titles also aren’t going too well – the Tag Titles are vacant after an injury to Petr Novak, and Raven Robinson has only defended the Women’s Title three times in six months. Hopefully the National Title is where things are looking up – Rock God Álvarez having recently taken the title off Dusty Ducont. With the money behind USPW the drop to medium shouldn’t hurt, but perhaps they won’t bid for my top stars over the next few months. Edward Cornell is stuck in the midcard.

The other company to falter in the National Battle is CWA, at the hands of USPW. They have been left largely unscathed by North American poaching (Sean McFly’s in USPW, David Stone, Johnny Bloodstone and now Marc DuBois are in TCW), and currently have Shooter Sean Deeley as World Champion, who defeated Donte Dunn to win the title recently. However, Canada for years has been the place in North America for pure wrestling, and TCW are now chipping away at that crown. They don’t have USPW’s money to fall back on, and with some of their top women’s contracts coming up they may be concerned for their renewal.

SWF have lost several wrestlers to TCW (Mainstream Hernandez, Lenny Brown, Steven Parker, Spencer Spade and High Flyin Hawaiian), Rogue to USPW as well losing non-wrestlers Emma Chase, Krissey Angelle, Hannah Potter and Kurt Laramee. Their biggest signing has probably been Eddie Chandler, with Casey Valentine, Chance Fortune, Grandmaster Phunk and Atlas also joining. Their most interesting signing is yet to start his contract – Sebastian Koller is coming over from 21CW, where he was had a long, successful World Title reign. Will he be able to succeed where Edward Cornell has so far failed? We shall see, but with Rocky Golden at the top of the card SWF have one of the world’s best.

21CW have lost stars Edward Cornell and Sebastian Koller, but also surprisingly released Sifu and Darin Flynn (who currently work for HGC - I only signed them after it was announced they were leaving!). This has released Ricky Storm for a World Title reign, and hopefully it will be a success.

EILL has lost Pablo Rodriguez, Rock God Alavarez and El Leon to USPW – however as the latter had a public falling out with fans they may be better shot of him. He has dropped the title to El Mitico Jr, with Gino Montero currently out of action. The next biggest company in the world is BHOTWG who put in consistently good shows, led by World Champion Kinnojo Hirro. Smaller organisations have benefitted from Wrestleword exposure, CZCW leading the group with Frankie Perez and Frankie-Boy Fernandes driving them forwards. Over at COTT Extraordinario Jr has been champion since last August, making successful defences across the US.

Edd Stone © vs Nick Booth for the TCW TV Title

Enygma and El Hijo Del Neutron vs Titan and Danny Darkness

Marc Speed vs Matthew Keith

High Flyin Hawaiian and Flying Jimmy Foxx vs Mighty Mo and Killer Shark

Aaron Andrews vs Matt Hocking

Mainstream Hernandez and Roderick Remus vs Human Arsenal and Benny Benson

Freddy Huggins vs Ranger

Anyone expecting some post-Total Mayhem debuts just got to see Kathleen Lee join my increasing numbers of female managers. She was dissed by Angelle backstage, which was a little risk from the heel considering she hasn’t found her home yet. Elsewhere some storylines from Total Mayhem look set to continue. Freddy Huggins gets his World Heavyweight Title rematch and he warmed up woth victory over Ranger in the Main Event. Mighty Mo and Killer Shark teamed to take out High Flyin Hawaiian and Flying Jimmy Foxx, and after his victory against Matt Hocking Aaron Andrew turned his attention to Mighty Mo.

The best match of the night saw Mainstream Hernandez and Roderick Remus take a victory over Human Arsenal and Benny Benson is a superb match, carrying on their momentum on from Total Mayhem. Troy Tornado hyped up Marc DuBois but Enygma wasn’t impressed, and Nick Booth failed in a TV Title match after botched Chris Flynn interference. Matthew Keith also blamed his father for his PPV loss against Steven Parker, but Sam Keith dressed down his son telling him that he had to take responsibilities for his own actions. Finally Findlay O'Farraday despatched Bart Biggins.

Killer Shark and Mighty Mo defeated High Flyin Hawaiian and Flying Jimmy Foxx in 7:21 (78)

Matthew Keith defeated Marc Speed in 6:30 (76)

El Hijo Del Neutron and Enygma defeated Danny Darkness and Titan in 7:52 (64)

Findlay O’Farraday defeated Bart Biggins in 4:20 (69)

Aaron Andrews defeated Matt Hocking in 6:58 (75)

Edd Stone © defeated Nick Booth to retain the TCW TV Title in 8:16 (78)

Mainstream Hernandez and Roderick Remus defeated Human Arsenal and Benny Benson in 11:01 (88)

Freddy Huggins defeated Ranger in 12:28 (83)

Overall Rating 89

At Saturday Night Showcase Marc Speed left after begrudgingly putting over Matthew Keith and Davis Wayne Newton in consecutive shows. Steven Parker and Joffy Laine also teamed up in the Main Event, in an experiment that may continue.

Two Man Army defeated Danny Darkness and Titan in 9:16 (50)

Chris Flynn defeated Jaylon Martins in 6:04 (62)

Davis Wayne Newton defeated Marc Speed in 7:09 (60)

Steven Parker and Joffy Laine defeated Ground and Pound in 8:34 (68)

Overall Rating 69

Elsewhere in the world of wrestling SWF signed Joanne Rodrigues to replace Emma Chase, which isn’t a bad replacement. Samoan Machine has taken being L-Ring Champion too seriously by dissing Alex Braun’s PSW booking, despite him being one half of the Tag Team Champions there. Unwise, perhaps?

Roderick Remus vs Maverick

Bart Biggins vs Killer Shark

High Flying Hawaiian and Flying Jimmy Foxx vs Shockura

Edd Stone © vs Chris Flynn for the TCW TV Title

Enygma vs Spencer Spade

Doc Hammond vs Ranger

Jay Chord © vs Freddy Huggins for the TCW World Heavyweight Title

• 2 weeks later...

Despite the World Heavyweight Title match, the big news was Edd Stone breaking his ankle in his TV Title defence against Chris Flynn. The two men quickly finished the match, but didn’t realise the seriousness of the injury to hotshot the title. Nick Booth and Chris Flynn did have an argument after the match, but it was a little half hearted as Edd Stone was being stretchered out during it.

The main event was fantastic, garnering a 99 rating despite us restricting the moves that both men could use and the DQ finish after Spencer Spade attacked Freddy Huggins. Spade and Chord lay into Huggins after the match, pushing Laura Huggins away and only stopping when T-Bone Bright made the save.

Earlier in the night Spencer Spade defeated Enygma after Marc DuBois tripped the masked man, Shockura and Roderick Remus picked up regulation wins, Ranger defeated Doc Hammond to indicate that The Syndicate may get another Tag Title shot in some form, and Killer Shark defeated Bart Biggins. After Shark's match Findlay O’Farraday came out to shrug at his success, pointing out that he had done the same last week. The two slammed Biggins a couple of times, before seeming to mutually accept one another. Finally Aaron Andrews and Mighty Mo agreed to find a partner and meet in the ring next week.

Edd Stone © defeated Chris Flynn to retain the TCW TV Title in 11:13 (77)

Roderick Remus defeated Maverick in 7:28 (70)

Spencer Spade defeated Enygma in 13:47 (82)

Killer Shark defeated Bart Biggins in 4:18 (63)

Shockura defeated High Flying Hawaiian and Flying Jimmy Foxx in 10:40 (81)

Ranger defeated Doc Hammond in 10:24 (82)

Freddy Huggins defeated Jay Chord © by disqualification in 18:13 (99)

Overall Rating 95

It’s my second best show and second best match, but it’s tinged with a little bit of sadness with Edd Stone’s broken ankle is set to keep him out for three months. He was going to be helping Freddy Huggins our in the Main Event, which would have had to see him drop the TV Title soon. I hadn’t decided who would be given the honour, but this does give me a little bit more flexibility.

On Saturday Night Showcase we ran what we feared could be our worst match this year… and it turned out even worse due to poor chemistry. Titan has five months left on his deal – can I find something for him in that time? The segments were all about Aaron Andrews and Mighty Mo picking partners for their tag match on Tuesday – El Hijo Del Neutron will join Andrews, with Human Arsenal joining Mighty Mo.

Two Man Army defeated Ground and Pound in 7:52 (53)

Titan defeated Yuri Yoshihara in 5:06 (25)

Benny Benson defeated Tigre Salvaje in 7:43 (57)

Steven Parker and Joffy Laine defeated Maverick and Nate Johnson in 9:36 (64)

Overall Rating 70

Rocky Golden takes his second SWF World Heavyweight Title after defeating Scythe at Times of Trouble, in a match where both men were 100 rated, but unfortunately the commentary let the match down at it ended with an 88 rating. Meanwhile Alicia Strong has started dating Kirk Jameson, and CZCW grow to Medium led by Frankie Perez and Frankie Boy Fernandez.

TCW Presents Total Wrestling

Enygma and Masked Cougar vs Joshua Taylor and Ranger

Bart Biggins vs Ernest Youngman

Mainstream Hernandez vs Davis Wayne Newton

David Stone vs Chris Flynn

Akima Brave vs Matthew Keith

Aaron Andrews and El Hijo Del Neutron vs Mighty Mo and Human Arsenal

Freddy Huggins and T-Bone Bright vs Jay Chord and Spencer Spade

• 2 weeks later...

The show started with Emma Chase announcing that she stayed away from last week’s Main Event, and still Jay Chord remains World Heavyweight Champion, but now he has another man by his side – her man, Spencer Spade. This brought out an incredulous Queen Emily, asking if she had heard correctly that Spade was “her man”. This was confirmed with lingering kiss, and when Bright and Huggins were out Emily was happy to put them in the Main Event – which ended up as my fourth best match ever. Like last week the finish was not clean, with Dazzling Dave Diamond attacking T-Bone Bright to end the match in DQ, before a post-match beatdown.

Mighty Mo showed that he picked the better partner as Human Arsenal well outperformed Del Neutron as the heels took this tag match, although Aaron Andrews obviously way not involved in the pin. Marc DuBois joined commentary for the opener and… he sucked. His mouth did put off Enygma who left Masked Cougar exposed to a Butterfly Lock from Joshua Taylor. After the match Wolf Hawkins declared that Taylor and Ranger would be representing The Syndicate in a match against the Tag Champions, Hammond & Brown, at Excessive Force. He also challenged Mainstream Hernandez and Roderick Remus to a match with himself and Ernest Youngman, which was accepted later in the night after both Youngman and Hernandez pulled out singles victories (Hernandez in a great match against Davis Wayne Newton).

It was also announced that there would be a four-way match at Excessive Force for the vacant TCW TV Title, following Edd Stone's injury. Chris Flynn and Matthew Keith qualified for this match with singles victories, David Stone unable to get revenge for his uncles injury against Flynn after interference from Nick Booth. The crowd struggled to get into the Akima Brave / Matthew Keith match, and this wasn’t helped by an eye socket injury to Brave after he crashed into the ring post.

Joshua Taylor and Ranger defeated Enygma and Masked Cougar in 10:41 (73)

Ernest Youngman defeated Bart Biggins in 7:02 (75)

Mainstream Hernandez defeated Davis Wayne Newton in 9:04 (86)

Chris Flynn defeated David Stone in 7:16 (64)

Matthew Keith defeated Akima Brave in 8:14 (52)

Mighty Mo and Human Arsenal defeated Aaron Andrews and El Hijo Del Neutron in 13:53 (78)

Freddy Huggins and T-Bone Bright defeated Jay Chord and Spencer Spade by disqualification in 22:07 (97)

Overall Rating 94

Yes, Emma Chase is still married to Eric Eisen, but I made it clear to her when offering her massive contact that she may be required to “date” a TCW wrestler, and it didn’t stop her taking the money.

On Saturday Night Showcase High Flying Hawaiian and Findlay O’Farraday also qualified for the TCW TV Title match at Excessive Force, both showing good chemistry with their opponents.

Saturday Night Showcase:

High Flying Hawaiian defeated Nick Booth in 6:54 (66)

Findlay O’Farraday defeated Joffy Laine in 8:09 (76)

Killer Shark defeated Tigre Salvaje in 3:33 (62)

Steven Parker defeated Benny Benson in 12:52 (72)

Overall Rating 78

Elsewhere, Extraordinario Jr joined EILL full time, vacating the COTT World Heavyweight Title that he won off Frankie Perez 9 months earlier. Seth Whitehead and Guillotine finally drop the HGC Tag Titles that they barely defended this year – James Diaz and Texas Hangman are the new champions. Elliot Thomas finds a better suited home, joining CZCW, who also welcome back Marc Speed.

Meanwhile, I noticed that Plague, who I appointed as HGC CEO when it opened, was a terrible business man. I brought in Dread, who it turns out is almost as bad. We’ll see if he can influence Tamara McFly (booker) to push Dreadnought harder (11-12 this year).

David Stone vs Maverick

Steven Parker vs Pretty Okakura

El Hijo Del Neutron and Tigre Salvaje vs Camp Tornado (Troy Tornado and Davis Wayne Newton)

High Flying Hawaiian vs Chris Flynn

One Man Army vs Mighty Mo

Mainstream Hernandez vs Ernest Youngman

Freddy Huggins, T-Bone Bright, Hammond & Brown vs Jay Chord, Spencer Spade, Joshua Taylor and Ranger

So, there was a Main Event combining a couple of feuds mashed together, and honestly, it was great – Freddy Huggins getting a clean pin on Joshua Taylor. But forget that, what preceded it was what will make the highlight reel for years to come, and that was a fantastic match between Mainstream Hernandez and Ernest Youngman. The New York crowd got behind their hero Youngman, while Mainstream Hernandez showed why he was one of the biggest stars in North America. He sold for Youngman and there was a true belief that there could be a huge upset. It was not to be, but the crowd applauded both men after Hernandez won with an Apparition #14.

Earlier, Queen Emily made the World Heavyweight Title match on Sunday a Cage Match, before Mighty Mo defeated One Man Army, who is normally on Saturday Night Showcase nowadays, before having to be held apart from Aaron Andrews. Marc DuBois and Enygma continued to trade barbs, while David Stone got a big win over… Maverick, after Steven Parker defeated Pretty Okakura in a decent opening.

In an early preview of the TV Title match at Excessive Force (also including Findlay O’Farraday and Matthew Keith), High Flying Hawaiian defeated Chris Flynn after Nick Booth (sporting a sling) interfered. After the match Booth accused Flynn of taking his spot, and when Flynn asked him what was up with his arm Booth kicked his former partner before leaving the ring. It wasn’t quite meant to work that way…

Steven Parker defeated Pretty Okakura in 10:48 (79)

David Stone defeated Maverick in 6:45 (40)

High Flyin Hawaiian defeated Chris Flynn in 8:11 (74)

Mighty Mo defeated One Man Army in 8:29 (83)

Camp Tornado defeated El Hijo Del Neutron and Tigre Salvaje in 8:14 (65)

Mainstream Hernandez defeated Ernest Youngman in 10:57 (93)

Freddy Huggins, T-Bone Bright, Hammond & Brown defeated Jay Chord, Spencer Spade, Joshua Taylor and Ranger in 17:58 (91)

Overall Rating 92

We had a rubbish pre-show – first off Human Arsenal sprained his ankle in a tag match, but more importantly Nick Booth separated his shoulder teaming with Killer Shark against local workers Stuntman and Rhino Umaga. In the last match Matt Hocking and Bart Biggins managed to not injure one another but showed no chemistry. A Chris Flynn / Nick Booth program is now off the cards, but we continued with Flynn’s turn. To top it off Wolf Hawkins then got injured at the last House Show before Excessive Force. I’ve been protecting him this month and… just broken fingers? Not too bad. But it will affect him at the PPV. Meanwhile, Maverick has wrestled his last TCW match after grumpily putting over David Stone.

Saturday Night Showcase had none of my stars booked to match PPV, and when you knock out my injured workers (Human Arsenal, Edd Stone and Nick Booth), there wasn’t much left. Remmy Skye, Warren Technique and Heartbreaker were very happy with their screen time when brought in on one-night deals, but the show was my worst this year.

Two Man Army defeated Nate Johnson and Heartbreaker in 9:24 (45)

Titan defeated Warren Technique in 3:41 (41)

Shockura defeated Jaylon Martins and Remmy Skye in 7:24 (58)

Benny Benson defeated Masked Cougar in 10:51 (61)

Overall Rating 66

In the wrestling world Nina Cacace opens an academy and the start] of USPW Americana was… Greg Gauge.

TCW Excessive Force:

Steven Parker and Joffy Laine vs Camp Tornado

High Flying Hawaiian vs Chris Flynn vs Matthew Keith vs Findlay O’Farraday for the vacant TCW TV Title

Enygma vs Marc DuBois

Hammond & Brown © vs Joshua Taylor and Ranger for the TCW Tag Team Titles

Aaron Andrews vs Mighty Mo

Mainstream Hernandez and Roderick Remus vs Ernest Youngman and Wolf Hawkins?

T-Bone Bright and David Stone vs Spencer Spade and Dazzling Dave Diamond

Jay Chord © vs Freddy Huggins for the TCW World Heavyweight Title

TCW Excessive Force

The Main Event was a Classic Cage match, with no DQs and victory by pinfall or submission only. The match looked to be Freddy Huggins’ after he hit a Shooting Star Press from the top of the cage, taking out the World Heavyweight Champion. However, as he recovered Hellion made his debut, ripping the door off the cage and hitting a Devolution Bomb in the challenger to hand victory to Jay Chord. After the match Queen Emily joined Emma Chase, Chord and Hellion to celebrate, and it looks as if Emily was always on the side of Chord.

Earlier in the show Wolf Hawkins announced that he was unfit to wrestle, but his substitute Killer Shark has been on a run of hot momentum, and he successfully teamed with Youngman in victory over former champions Mainstream Hernandez and Roderick Remus (albeit with a Hawkins assist). One other match wasn’t clean – Eddie Peak threw powder in Chris Flynn’s face, leaving him to fall to Findlay O’Farraday to earn the bruiser the vacanct TCW TV Title. At first the crowd thought Peak had allied himself with O’Farraday, but a backstage segment showed that he had interfered on behalf of Nick Booth.

Mighty Mo defeating Aaron Andrews and Hammond & Brown retaining the Tag Titles against Joshua Taylor and Ranger were both great matches, and David Stone teamed with T-Bone Bright in Stone’s highest rated match ever. Elsewhere Marc DuBois in ring debut saw him taking clean victory over Enygma (in a disappointing match), and the Parker / Laine team might be going somewhere after they defeated Camp Tornado.

Hammond & Brown © defeated Joshua Taylor and Ranger to retain the TCW Tag Team Titles in 17:14 (90)

Steven Parker and Joffy Laine defeated Camp Tornado in 7:40 (72)

Findlay O’Farraday defeated Chris Flynn, High Flyin Hawaiian and Matthew Keith to win the TCW TV Title in 12:27 (79)

T-Bone Bright and David Stone defeated Spencer Spade and Dazzling Dave Diamond in 12:58 (83)

Marc DuBois defeated Enygma in 10:04 (65)

Ernest Youngman and Killer Shark defeated Mainstream Hernandez and Roderick Remus in 13:31 (76)

Mighty Mo defeated Aaron Andrews in 12:36 (91)

Jay Chord © defeated Freddy Huggins to retain the TCW World Heavyweight Title in a cage match in 24:18 (94)

Overall Rating 93

That event changed a bit. T-Bone Bright was originally going to be joined by Edd Stone to face Spencer Spade and Dazzling Dave Diamond, but with Edd’s injury his nephew David stepped up. This meant that both Dazzling Dave Diamond and Spencer Spade didn’t want to lose the match – Diamond didn’t back down, but Bright “convinced” Spade to eat the pin.

Meanwhile, Hellion was always the plan for the Main Event – until I switched to Killer Shark to make an appearance. However, Wolf Hawkins injury left a vacancy and without time to offer Logan Wolfsbaine a contract I thought Killer Shark was better off wrestling the main show, so we went back to Hellion making his debut.

That left O’Farraday (who was going to team with Killer Shark originally – hence the segments together earlier this month) free to successfully compete for the TCW TV Title for his first TCW Title win. At 66 popularity across most of the states, the Edd Stone injury left an opportunity to move the title lower down the card (Edd Stone’s involvement around the Main Event has taken him to 79 popularity).

I was pleasantly surprised to see Andrews happy to put Mighty Mo over (I didn’t consider not keeping him strong), and he has lost at three PPV’s in a row now. Enygma was far less happy at losing to DuBois – he was originally signed on a six month deal, and his entertainment skills had lead me to offer him a six month extension. SWF had other ideas, so he had to lay down for DuBois.

Joshua Taylor doesn’t mind lying down for anyone, and his popularity has gone from the 90s down into the 70s, which is fine apart from he has a huge contract signed when he was at his popularity peak...

Half Year Awards:

Company – TCW

Show – Total Mayhem XXV

Match – Freddy Huggins vs Jay Chord for the TCW World Heavyweight Title

Male Wrestler – Hollywood Brett Starr

Female Wrestler – Brooke Taylor

Team – Rocky Golden and Des Davids

Veteran – The Crippler

Rookie – Hurakan

Indy – Mystery Pink

New goals:

Unsurprisinly, I had managed to meet JK Stallings demand of keeping Aaron Andrews and Wolf Hawkins popular, comfortably meeting that goal. Next on the list was T-Bone Bright (83) and Killer Shark (77) – Shark’s contract does expire later this year, but assuming he re-signs I will just have to make sure he doesn’t suffer the fall that some hosses do when they start to taste regular defeat.

Marc DuBois vs Masked Cougar

Findlay O’Farraday © vs El Hijo Del Neutron for the TCW TV Title

Aaron Andrews vs Danny Darkness

Enygma vs Davis Wayne Newton

Lenny Brown vs Ranger

Bart Biggins vs Hellion

Steven Parker and Joffy Laine vs Ernest Youngman and Killer Shark

Jay Chord © vs Chris Flynn for the TCW World Heavyweight Title

I've been looking your diary for a couple of days, and let me tell you that I love it! Keep doing your work, I'll be looking forward to this diary now that I'm up to date with this.

This diary also made want to push Freddy Huggins in my own save, lol

Thank you - Freddy Huggins has been an absolute workhorse in this save, and I've enjoyed giving him a Main Event run.

This show actually turned out not too bad, considering a lot of the card was very one sided. The show opened Queen Emily introducing The Empire – Emily, Emma Chase, Jay Chord, Spender Spade, Dazzling Dave Diamond and Hellion. Emily did say that Jay Chord would defend his title in the Main Event against someone who was cheated out of his title shot at Excessive Force, but the crowd were disappointed to find out that she meant Chris Flynn, not Freddy Huggins. Flynn gave a great showing but was no match for Chord with The Empire ringside, and after the match it all broke down. Hellion went to give Flynn a Devolution Bomb when Freddy Huggins, T-Bone Bright and David Stone rushed out from the back, and the show ended in an all out brawl.

Earlier Hellion wrestled his first match, taking out Bart Biggins, and Enygma made the mistake of bumping into Dazzling Dave Diamond and arguing with The Empire member before facing Davis Wayne Newton. When Newton cleanly defeated Enygma Queen Emily was out with Dazzling Dave Diamond to tell Enygma that he was an embarrassment and fired him on the spot.

Lenny Brown got a decent victory over Ranger, and when Youngman and Killer Shark teamed up again to defeat Steven Parker and Joffy Laine Wolf Hawkins demanded that the two men were given a World Tag Title shot. He then got into a confrontation with Mainstream Hernandez who accused him of dodging their match at Excessive Force. The rest of the card was quite one sided – Del Neutron got some offence in his unsuccessful TV Title match, but DuBois and Andrews strode on to more straight forward victories. Andrews congratulated Mighty Mo on his victory at Excessive Force, but wanted to do it again, but Mo said that he was done with Andrews, and spent the rest of the show trying to impress some of the female managers we have brought in recently (Hannah Potter, Kathleen Lee and Angelle)… to much eye rolling.

Marc DuBios defeated Masked Cougar in 8:06 (66)

Aaron Andrews defeated Danny Darkness in 4:45 (70)

Findlay O’Farraday © defeated El Hijo Del Neutron to retain the TCW TV Title in 7:09 (75)

Davis Wayne Newton defeated Enygma in 9:18 (65)

Hellion defeated Bart Biggins (44)

Ernest Youngman and Killer Shark defeated Steven Parker and Joffy Laine in 13:13 (80)

Lenny Brown defeated Ranger in 8:24 (80)

Jay Chord © defeated Chris Flynn to retain the TCW World Heavyweight Title in 11:49 (91)

Overall Rating 88

Enygma is gone. He filled a great hole to give Jay Chord something to do while waiting for his title shot, but was not worth the contract that SWF were offering. He was not happy with putting over Davis Wayne Newton, nor was Bart Biggins with Hellion, but needs must. Steven Parker was also not impressed with Youngman and Shark stalling his partnership with Joffy Laine’s momentum, but decided that Shark was the wrong person to argue with.

Matthew Keith was relegated to preshow duty – he’s suffering with Marc DuBois taking a new heel push, and it made more sense for Davis Wayne Newton to send Enygma packing, which could have been a big victory. He’s still unknown in the US, so I need to do something to increase that.

I tried to book Joshua Taylor on Saturday Night Showcase, before being reminded he didn’t work B shows. Then I realised neither did One Man Army, and I don’t Two Man Army are ready for the main roster, so that could be a problem for Xavi Ferrera.

Benny Benson defeated Jaylon Martins in 6:30 (61)

Chris Flynn defeated Nate Johnson in 6:41 (60)

Shockura and Matthew Keith defeated Bart Biggins, Tigre Salvaje and Xavi Ferrera in 9:31 (65)

Doc Hammond defeated Quentin Queen in 6:44 (65)

Overall Rating 68

PGHW’s Tim Westybrook tears his rotator cuff and it may be a career ender, while Greg Gauge and Joss Thompson get a 99 rated match at USPW Independence Day Slam! The vacant COTT Title was won by Frankie-Boy Fernandez (over Jonnie Perez), much deserved as he has been CZCW’s star in the last year. Had been, until Marc Speed rejoined.

Joffy Laine vs Joshua Taylor

Bart Biggins vs Matthew Keith

Findlay O’Farraday © vs Chris Flynn for the TCW TV Title

Two Man Army vs Dazzling Dave Diamond and Hellion

Aaron Andrews and High Flyin Hawaiian vs Shockura

Mainstream Hernandez, Hammond & Brown vs Wolf Hawkins, Ernest Youngman and Killer Shark

Mainstream Hernandez, Hammond & Brown vs Wolf Hawkins, Ernest Youngman and Killer Shark

It may not be booked, but it looks increasingly likely that T-Bone Bright will challenge for the World Heavyweight Title after pinning Chord’s Empire colleague, Spencer Spade, in the Main Event. Earlier in the card the rest of The Empire teamed up, making short work of Two Man Army in Xavi Ferrera’s main show debut.

Elsewhere there was a great six man match, where Shark pinning Lenny Brown confirmed Shark and Youngman as next in line for a tag title shot (thanks for the assist, Ranger). We also appear to be heading towards Wolf Hawkins versus Mainstream Hernandez, which although we did see at the end of last month could be the MOTN.

Mighty Mo got into Aaron Andrews' head by pointing out his losing streak on PPVs, which had Camp Tornado calling him washed up… maybe not a good move. The former world champion did team with High Flyin Hawaiian, but Andrews looked distracted, and it was HFH who was the one behind the victory. Earlier in the night Matthew Keith defeated Bart Biggins cleanly to show him out the door, while Chris Flynn’s title shot was ruined by Eddie Peak who got into a brawl with the youngster, causing a DQ that obviously frustrated Findlay O’Farraday. Joshua Taylor opened the show, but he looks like he needs a bit of a revamp if he’s going to be taken seriously as a singles threat.

Joshua Taylor defeated Joffy Laine in 9:36 (78)

Matthew Keith defeated Bart Biggins in 6:38 (70)

Chris Flynn defeated Findlay O’Farraday © by DQ in a match that had been for the TCW TV Title in 7:09 (75)

Dazzling Dave Diamond and Hellion defeated Two Man Army in 4:18 (59)

Aaron Andrews and High Flyin Hawaiian defeated Shockura in 13:15 (80)

Wolf Hawkins, Ernest Youngman and Killer Shark defeated Mainstream Hernandez, Hammond & Brown in 13:42 (87)

Freddy Huggins and T-Bone Bright defeated Jay Chord and Spencer Spade in 20:26 (89)

Overall Rating 90

So, I did say that I didn’t think Two Man Army were ready for the main roster – but ready to be fed to Hellion? Sure. One Man Army has just signed a new deal, so I don’t want to job him too hard, even though he’s significantly in decline. The bonus of that segment was finding out Dazzling Dave Diamond and Hellion had great chemistry, which should work out really well. It wasn’t the only chemistry, but the other one was negative – Aaron Andrews and High Flyin Hawaiian. That one worked with the story, with Andrews looking like Mighty Mo’s taunts about his PPV record are getting to him.

On Saturday Night Showcase we had a successful Quentin Queen turn after falling out with Raphael, and one of the worst TCW match ever, so – some good, some bad? Ben Williams appearance was as a local wrestler only. Thank goodness.

El Hijo Del Neutron and Flying Jimmy Foxx defeated Ground and Pound in 9:01 (60)

Titan squashed Ben Williams in 1:59 (29)

Marc DuBois and Davis Wayne Newton defeated Warren Technique and Heartbreaker in 6:16 (50)

Pretty Okakura defeated Bart Biggins in 7:50 (55)

Human Arsenal and Benny Benson defeated Xavi Ferrera and Jaylon Martins in 10:02 (60)

Overall Rating 62

Bart Biggins has definitely gone now, happily jobbing to Matthew Keith and Pretty Okakura on the way out. SWF start a Sammy Bach / Greg Gauge feud to make me sad…

Aaron Andrews, El Hijo Del Neutron and David Stone vs Camp Tornado

Akima Brave and Dean Daniels vs The Empire (Dazzling Dave Diamond and Hellion)

High Flying Hawaiian vs Matthew Keith

Doc Hammond vs Ernest Youngman

Chris Flynn vs Eddie Peak in a hardcore match

Mainstream Hernandez vs Joshua Taylor

Steven Parker and Joffy Laine vs Jay Chord and Spencer Spade

Aaron Andrews, El Hijo Del Neutron and David Stone vs Camp Tornado

Akima Brave and Dean Daniels vs The Empire (Dazzling Dave Diamond and Hellion)

High Flying Hawaiian vs Matthew Keith

Doc Hammond vs Ernest Youngman

Chris Flynn vs Eddie Peak in a hardcore match

Mainstream Hernandez vs Joshua Taylor

Steven Parker and Joffy Laine vs Jay Chord and Spencer Spade