generating fighters

• 6 months later...

That would likely be because they already exist in your database - you should be able to confirm this easily by just looking at the current selection and seeing if you actually have hundreds (or thousands) of names already there.

You'd need to be more clear about the "due to lack of names or something" message for further help, as otherwise it's difficult to know exactly what the cause is.

<p>Are you trying to generate a specific type of fighters - like only European females, for example? The only thing I can think is that your database of thousands of names does not cover the type you're trying to generate (i.e. it doesn't contain any female names, or doesn't contain any nationalities outside of America, etc).</p><p> </p><p>

If you can't spot any obvious problems, send me the save game. It must be zipped and sent to the hotmail address in my signature.</p><p> </p><p>

NB: I'm assuming you're using the latest patch; if not, you need to upgrade.</p>