Broadcaster Database Add-ON (250+) - Current & Historical

Overview:

• 250+ Broadcasters Set for TEW2020
  • Usable with Current and Historical Mods
  • 1660 Broadcaster Logos
  • All Broadcaster Descriptions Set
  • 1070 Logo, Name, Setting, Range and Description changes over time
  • Broadcasters for all game regions (Russia, India...)

Description:

This Mod can be used for Current Real World or Historical Mods, as all broadcasters have their current day status, but get set up according to the time period via "Broadcaster Change" on launch. The Broadcaster Database has a massive amount of "Broadcaster Changes" set, to simulate the evolution of every broadcaster over time for their Logos, Names, Settings and Range. For some broadcaster there are even evolving Profile Bios. If the broadcaster does any game relevant changes in the future, i tried to give as many hints in the Profile Bios as possible. Shoutout to Asaemon, who had done an incredible job with his TEW2016 Broadcaster DB, and inspired this package.

Let me know if you find any major mistakes. Could be that the "minimum requirements" are set up a bit to harsh, so any feedback on this would be great.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="WrestleManiac" data-cite="WrestleManiac" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="51455" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Nice mod, dude.<p> </p><p> My only problem with it is that you haven't set any maximum limits. This is always a bugbear of mine on RW mods when you see 5+ promotions with a show on one channel. There's no competition for space.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Will run some tests with a couple of mods, and look at how the tv contract situation develops.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Warhawk8492" data-cite="Warhawk8492" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="51455" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Nice mod dude, two ideas for additions, FXX and The Wrestling Channel.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Additions will take a while, as i need a break from editing broadcasters^^</p>

• 1 year later...
Just checking - is there something I need to do to make it work with historical mods? Working on doing some 2001 stuff and TNN doesn't exist as TNN, it defaults to the Paramount network which is what it is now. Am I understanding correctly that it should automatically have come up as TNN?

Just checking - is there something I need to do to make it work with historical mods? Working on doing some 2001 stuff and TNN doesn't exist as TNN, it defaults to the Paramount network which is what it is now. Am I understanding correctly that it should automatically have come up as TNN?

You would need some adjusting, here is the instruction:

For Current Real World Mods, just import and you are good to go.

For Historical Mods:

The broadcasters get set up on launch date via broadcaster change. Logos, names and settings may differ for broadcasters according to that time frame. So, if your game date is set after a broadcaster is launched, it may need some adjusting. Just look up the appointed settings under broadcaster change for your timeframe and copy it to the broadcaster if you want accuracy.

• Thanks 1

• 2 years later...