SEAdLINNNG - Go Beyond The Sea

Hello guys

This is my first time doing a diary over here, I will go with Japanese all women promotion "SEAdLINNNG" run by Joshi Puroresu legend Nanae Takahashi. For the moment I am focusing on how this forum works and if I can do some graaphics for you guys.

If you're not familiar with the wrestlers no worries ! I will link the wikipedia (or cagematch depending) to the names of the workers so you'll just have to click and learn :p

I hope you will enjoy it and help me improve !

seadli10.png

Staff :

Chigusa Nagayo

Makoto Abe

Misaki Ohata

Nanae Takahashi

Natsuki Taiyo

Sachiko Ito

Shunsuke Yamaguchi

Team & Stables

Las Fresa de Egoistas - Arisa Nakajima, ASUKA, Makoto & Tsukasa Fujimoto

MAX VOLTAGE - Miyuki Takase, Rina Yamashita, Ryo Mizunami & Sae

NEO Bishiiki-Gun - Misao & Saki Akai

OZaki-Gun - Alex Lee, Maya Yukihi, Mayumi Ozaki & Yumi Ohka

seadli10.png

seadli10.jpg

YOSHIKO

seadli11.jpg

LAS FRESA DE EGOISTAS (ASUKA & MAKOTO)

EVENTS

Each events are held on a Friday every two weeks starting on the second week of January. They must run for two hours. If I don't forget I will add the link to the message of the show so you can access every results easily

Remaining Heroes Fight

Open Challenge

Rebound Into Danger

Historic Fight

Golden War of Eternity

Fire Fist

Queen Warfare

Commanders of Spirits

We Have Fight!

Flames Clean Souls

Amazing Amazons

Get To The Gold

Draggon Warriors

Sword Battle Armour

Tsunami Battle Year (#1)

Champions in Fire

No Way To Escape

Full Compliment

Girl's Night Out

Wizards Lead

Glory is Subverted

Wiplash From Impact

Justification of Power

Rebellion Holds No Fear

Did TEW gave me all the names ? Yes

seadli10.png

Next card announced !

The next show "Tsunami Battle Year" will include the following matches :

BEYOND THE SEA TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH

Hiroyo Matsumoto © & Yoshiko ©© vs Las Fresa de Egoistas (ASUKA & Makoto)

Eight Women Tag Team Match

MAX VOLTAGE (Miyuki Takase, Rina Yamashita, Ryo Mizunami & Sae) vs ???

High Speed Exhibition Three Way

Tsukushi vs Misao vs Zeuxis

Tsukasa's Quest for the Future of SEAdLINNNG

Tsukasa Fujimoto vs Himeka

Single Match

Amazon vs Yuu

Single Match

Takumi Iroha vs Saki Akai

Tag Team Match

Akane Fujita & Honori Hana vs Yumiko Hotta & Haruka Humesaki

ASUKA is the future of the promotion, can't back anybody else!

can't resist a ?

Don't trust anyone who picks anybody but Tsukasu!

Single Match

Amazon vs Yuu

Single Match

Tag Team Match

ASUKA is the future of the promotion, can't back anybody else!

can't resist a ?

Don't trust anyone who picks anybody but Tsukasu!

Single Match

Amazon vs Yuu

Single Match

Tag Team Match

I'm impressed almost a 100% :o

seadli10.png

Tsunami Battle Year

From the Basement Monstar

In front of 200 people #SOLDOUT

In a decent match, Akane Fujita and Honori Hana defeated Yumiko Hotta and Haruka Umesaki in 7:20 when Akane Fujita pinned Haruka Umesaki with a Dropkick.

Yumiko Hotta was the weak link, struggling to keep up with everyone else's in-ring performance. 25

Unfortunately both teams have zero chemistry, but the idea here was to put an experienced Joshi with a young one to start the show slowly. Not so much to say for this opening contest.

In a bout that had great wrestling and a decent reaction from the crowd, Tsukasa Fujimoto defeated Himeka in 7:58 by pinfall with a Tsukadora. 37

Tsukasa is on a quest to find the next star of SEAdLINNNG, will she find her or not ? Himeka is doing well in this match and will put Fujimoto in danger a few times, but the legend of Joshi Hardcore will finally win.

In a decent match, Tsukushi defeated Misao and Zeuxis in 9:40 when Tsukushi pinned Zeuxis with a Harukaze. During the match we also had Natsuki Taiyo distract Misao. 30

Misao is debuting tonight, same for the Puerto Rican Luchadora Zeuxis. Natsuki Taiyo is not the best referee as she try to help Tsukushi all through the match, slow counting for the two others and fast counting for her friend. End of the match saw Taiyo literally give the win to Tsukushi.

Amazon vs Yuu

In a bout that had superb wrestling and a decent reaction from the crowd, Yuu defeated Amazon in 11:34 by pinfall with a Last Ride. 39

Big brawl between two big ladies, Yuu is back from her excursion in England for Pro-Wrestling : EVE while Amazon is on excursion from England. The match is intense and none of the ladies can take advantage until the end with th V for Yuu.

Next match is the eight tag team match , MAX VOLTAGE is waiting for their opponents after dancing their way to the ring. The arena goes dark and a big red "OZ" appears on the big screen. Mayumi Ozaki, Alex Lee, Yumi Ohka and most and for all Maya Yukihi are heading to the Squared Circle schocking the crowd. 35

MAX VOLTAGE (Miyuki Takase, Rina Yamashita, Ryo Mizunami & Sae) vs OZaki-Gun (Alex Lee, Maya Yukihi, Mayumi Ozaki & Yumi Ohka)

In a bout that had good wrestling and a decent reaction from the crowd, OZaki-Gun (Alex Lee, Maya Yukihi, Mayumi Ozaki and Yumi Ohka) defeated MAX VOLTAGE (Miyuki Takase, Rina Yamashita, Ryo Mizunami and Sae) in 14:56 when Maya Yukihi pinned Sae with a Swanton Bomb.

In terms of in-ring work, Rina Yamashita was head and shoulders above everyone else. Sae was the weak link, struggling to keep up with everyone else's in-ring performance. 43

Let's be honest most of the match was more a huge brawl than anything else. The OZaki-Gun entering the SEAdLINNNG ring is a huge thing and it officially launch the new alliance with a few women promotions. Maya Yukihi is a real star here and it's not a surprised that she will pick up the win for her stable

In a bout that had superb wrestling and good heat, Takumi Iroha defeated Saki Akai in 14:06 by submission with a Triangle Choke. 40

Iroha, a former BEYOND the SEA champion is on a quest to gain momentum again while Saki Akai is a DDT/TJPW wrestler fighting both men and women. Good back and forth match with a lot of nearfallsand counters. The victory will be for Nanae's student in a good match.

It's time for the main-event of the evening ! ASUKA and Makoto are already in the ring while Yoshiko and Matsumoto are with Nanae Takahashi, Tsukushi and Natsuki Taiyo all wearing a "Sea of Thieves" shirt, but Sachiko Ito is the official referee for this match sending back Taiyo. Takahashi and Tsukushi are now trying to attack the challengers but Arisa Nakajima and Tsukasa Fujimoto ran faster than lightning to help their freinds. Those four going to the back, the official match can finally start. 42

BEYOND THE SEA TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH

In a bout that had great wrestling and good heat, Makoto and ASUKA. defeated Yoshiko and Hiroyo Matsumoto in 23:15 when ASUKA. pinned Yoshiko with a Space Rolling Elbow. During the match we also had a ninja run in and attack Yoshiko. Makoto and ASUKA. win the SEADLINNNG Beyond The SEA Tag Team titles.

Yoshiko was the weak link, struggling to keep up with everyone else's in-ring performance. 44

What a main-event, both team gave everything and this match was definetly the main-event of the evening. Very long match where none of the stables tried to interfere. At the end of the match a masked person wearing all black costume entered the ring while Sachiko Ito were completely KO after a huge kick from Matsumoto. After a small brawl the Ninja will spear the Beyond champion hard helping ASUKA getting the win.

Yoshiko is schocked and angry ! Someone attacked her allowing Las Freisa de Egoistas to take the titles ! ASUKA and Makoto grab the belts and leave the ring quickly as the masked Ninja reveal herself to be the Pirate Princess Kairi Hojo ! What a surprising return for the former WWE and STARDOM employee who is clearly on a quest against the BEYOND the SEA champion because the show will end after a huge spear from Hojo on Yoshiko while everyone else look at the scene without being able to move ! 35

Final Grade : 41

+8

(If I made any mistakes please forgive me as English is not my native language)

seadli10.png

Next card announced !

The next show "Champions in Fire" will include a tournament for a brand new title named "BEYOND THE LAND" and the following matches :

BEYOND THE SEA TITLE MATCH

Yoshiko © vs ASUKA ©

Kairi Hojo's return to a better life

Kairi Hojo vs Yuu

Six Women Tag Team Match

Las Fresa de Egoistas (Arisa Nakajima, Makoto & Tsukasa Fujimoto) vs Sea of Thieves (Hiroyo Matsumoto, Nanae Takahashi & Tsukushi)

BEYOND THE LAND FIRST ROUND MATCH

Ryo Mizunami vs Mayumi Ozaki

Yumi Ohka vs Zeuxis

Hamuko Hoshi vs Misao

Rina Yamashita vs Alex Lee

BEYOND THE LAND exhibition match

Maya Yukihi & Kaho Kobayashi vs Takumi Iroha & Sae

BEYOND THE SEA TITLE MATCH

Yoshiko © vs ASUKA ©

Yoshiko is probably the biggest star in joshi right now thanks to her online presence. I don't see her losing the title anytime soon.

Kairi Hojo's return to a better life

Kairi Hojo vs Yuu

Six Women Tag Team Match

Las Fresa de Egoistas (Arisa Nakajima, Makoto & Tsukasa Fujimoto) vs Sea of Thieves (Hiroyo Matsumoto, Nanae Takahashi & Tsukushi)

Ryo Mizunami vs Mayumi Ozaki

Yumi Ohka vs Zeuxis

Hamuko Hoshi vs Misao

Rina Yamashita vs Alex Lee

BEYOND THE LAND exhibition match

Maya Yukihi & Kaho Kobayashi vs Takumi Iroha & Sae