More depth to leave for politics/mma/music/etc.

I wish when workers go into politics, take breaks for music or MMA or whatever; that during their service, occasional stories would generate about (1) whether they're doing a good/bad job and (2) whether the public likes/dislikes their stuff. This should give them popularity and momentum shifts accordingly. This allows them to come back to the roster impacted by their time, and gives a sense of how they did.

If they do really good, they leave the business to become a full time politician or musician or MMA fighter. If they do bad, they come back to Wrestling sooner, but have hits to Popularity and Momentum. Also, maybe toxic "was impeached from office" or one of those bonuses "performed well in politics".

I wonder if Movie Stars, Rock Stars, Professional Boxers, Etc. should have a chance to permanently go into, or return to that line of work and leave the business if they have a few major wins or big sell out shows.

Imagine if your next day's News tells you that your guy won the World Title in MMA and is leaving the business. Maybe once a year, roll him in a fight - if he wins, he stays retired. If he loses (thus losing title), he has a chance to either return to wrestling or retire rich. Just to unify it with those Attributes, and give more meaning to them.

I wonder if there could be a chance for anyone going into those fields to pick up associated Personality as a result? Maybe a Music person has a chance to become a Horndog, Unfaithful, or Egotistical while an MMA guy has a chance to become an Agitator or Bad Ass Reputation. And it shouldn't just be negative attributes on the line. Maybe someone loses a negative attribute because losing an MMA fight humbled his ego, or winning the fight and caring more about his reputation made him socially conscious so he won't be an Agitator anymore.

Lastly - if someone has positive relationships with someone, and goes off to do something, maybe a chance their friend either goes with them or "supports them", so they gain or lose morale as their friend is successful or failed in said outside interest Music, MMA, Politics, whatever? That would be neat. Or if an enemy of the person gained morale when they fail at an MMA fight or in politics (haha, you suck!).

I would love an Attribute pair for each thing a worker might leave for, one that makes them more inclined, more likely to be successful, more likely to stay in that - and another which makes them less inclined, shorter tours that give them less boosts for big successes, less likely to have big successes. This would not only make some people, well, more inclined than others as part of "who they are", but it would let database makers (and in-game players) "cheat" this. Oh, no so fast! Because "less inclined to politics" doesn't mean he won't go to politics, it means he's less likely - and if he does, he's more likely to fail and come back a damaged product for it. But the good news is, he's less likely to go, and more likely to come back sooner to be rebuilt. And if something could cause their personalities to evolve, he might come back better or worse for it.

As of now, I feel like leaving for politics is this game's version of the plane crash because you can lose your top row in a short period of time, and it can happen multiple times. Even to the same person. So please, let's spice it up, give it some meaning, a little interaction.

"Boss, I wanna go into politics/music/MMA."

A: "NO!" worker dislikes you, might (or not) listen if high silver tongue.

B: "Great!" Worker remembers your support, and leaves.

C: "Are you sure?" Worker considers bribe or asks for contract term such as Creative Control, or a promise "3 Main Event victories on Above Average or better events within the next5 months!" - every qualifying win counts to the promise and he is remotivated to be a wrestler - for now. Each qualifying event which passes that he doesn't get his promised win, he's more likely to demand the next one is it, or he's leaving the day after for his project - and gains negative relationship/morale with you. This would be a way for a signed worker, later, to demand something like a Hiring Veto or Creative Control - but it would be you offering the incentive to deter them. Maybe one of those offers being accepted could prevent or give a much smaller chance of such "go into politics" shenanigans again. I would imagine a worker as "pulling a shenanigan to get more out of me", and sometimes I would cave and other times tell them "good luck!" and change plans.

I would love stuff like this. Or even the ability with "Talk to Wrestler" to attempt to ask them to go into politics/music/etc or to talk them out of a tour.

Final note - maybe if someone loses a Combat Sport, Martial arts, Boxing, MMA, etc. fight, there should be full fatigue and a chance for injury? Just a thought.

I wish all this sort of stuff could be turned off. My first TCW save was ruined because Wolf Hawkins decided to go into politics right before my first PPV. There's no real way to recover from something like that. It ruined that game, and adds absolutely nothing positive. There is nothing I did or failed to do that caused that. I just randomly lost hours of time because of a fluke of the random number generator. That's not fun. It's annoying.