Late 80s early 90s real life mod?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Munit" data-cite="Munit" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="51584" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Man there was an 80s mod here by a random user for like a week and it vanished. Really strange, I'm assuming he stole work. I believe the road to mania III Is what it was called.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> It was a conversion from TGA. And then every worker was given new stats and organic biographies and set back 3 months. Stolen? Sort of I guess but I think the issue was using any other MOD as a base. I tried to make it different and a bit fictional to make it different and unique.</p><p> </p><p> I wasnt aware of the exact rules at the time as I see lots of mods with converted names, agers, dojos.... </p><p> </p><p> I made a mistake trying to get something out that wasnt entirely mine. As far as I know Genadi is working on some other things before TGA. Jaysin as of a few weeks ago was close to release I believe on the 1985 mod.</p><p> </p><p> I did something similar with the 1983 mod as the 1987 mod but I promised the latest maker of DOTT (Alv) I wouldnt re-release. I am hoping he releases the 1980 and 1983 mods as they are very well done.</p><p> </p><p> The other mod Ive been excited about is Dereks 1997CV mod.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jaysin" data-cite="Jaysin" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="51584" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm working on the last few workers attributes in WWF right now for 1985. I've only done JCP and WWF attributes though so far, so it's only a beta release. should be up tonight as long as I don't pass out before hand.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Fantastic News!</p>