Another newb question: about overness

Okay, so it's now April 2006, I'm nearly a year into my diary. Here's my current overness: US: 6 Canada: 4 Japan: 12 UK: 11 Europe: 5 Now, since there are no Australian feds, I can't improve my overness there, but I'd love to become at least moderately known in Mexico ... but none of the Mexican feds will even give me an audition, because ... you guessed it ... I'm not over. But how else can I get them to notice me, if I can't get over in Mexico without matches in Mexico? Any advice would be appreciated. By the way, after starting out strong, my character has come back to earth, he's now 25-26 after 51 matches. So he's still paying his dues, that's for sure.

One way to boost overness in other regions is to win prominent titles in global feds. Global feds are the key because, well, they have global exposure. I won the BHOTWG title and my overness jumped up to 30 in Australia, which has no promotions at all. It just takes time. I'm 11 years into a career and currently have the following overness. USA-100 Canada-99 Japan-99 UK-72 Europe-62 Australia-60 So keep plugging away and having some good matches and you'll get there. After all, it took Chris Benoit 18 years to win the WWE World Title.

Archived