Question on Booking (Penalised for not having any matches aimed as being 'Story')

Recently bought 2020 and been booking fine for a few shows, but then encountered a warning on a show I was booking that stated:

"You would be penalized for not having any matches that were aimed as being Story Telling."

All of my matches I have booked have ongoing Storylines with either competitors in the matches, are ringside, interfere, or attack after the match.

What would "matches that were aimed as being Story Telling" exactly be and is there a quick way to resolve these issues?

For instance, when I auto book, the auto booker feature never takes into consideration the storylines and just randomly puts heels and faces against one another but the warning never pops up.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="RinoaGal" data-cite="RinoaGal" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="51708" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Recently bought 2020 and been booking fine for a few shows, but then encountered a warning on a show I was booking that stated:<p> </p><p> "You would be penalized for not having any matches that were aimed as being Story Telling."</p><p> </p><p> All of my matches I have booked have ongoing Storylines with either competitors in the matches, are ringside, interfere, or attack after the match. </p><p> </p><p> What would "matches that were aimed as being Story Telling" exactly be and is there a quick way to resolve these issues?</p><p> </p><p> For instance, when I auto book, the auto booker feature never takes into consideration the storylines and just randomly puts heels and faces against one another but the warning never pops up.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> It is found under match aims when booking. Same section as Steal the Show, etc.</p><p> </p><p> To clarify, it has nothing to do with storylines.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="CQI13" data-cite="CQI13" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="51708" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>It is found under match aims when booking. Same section as Steal the Show, etc.<p> </p><p> To clarify, it has nothing to do with storylines.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Ahh that makes more sense than the storylines. I still ran the show and got an 83 rating on it, but was making me go insane with all of the changes I was doing to try and find the solution to make "Story Telling" fixed.</p>

Storytelling, in the way it means it, is a match specifcally focussed on telling a story, whether it is a limb being targetted, someone on a losing streak, the longtime friends turned rivals that know each other's every move, matches with this find a way to work it in. Basically the fans are complaining that while you have stories in angles and after match assaults none of the matches are telling the story. It doesn't have to be on a storyline affecting match (though I always feel that makes more sense and do so unless my product doesn't use storylines anyhow).

You'll want to have a look at product information, there is a list telling you what you need or cannot have. Some will not want deathmatches, at all, some will have something like a maximum of one comedy spot while others will say you must have a storytelling, a high spots or steal the show and a comedy (you do lucharesu you learn to pay real close attention to how many stars can do one of those and that they aren't all in one stable). It will also tell you what the fans expect in terms of match and angle length (roughly anyhow, like matches under 15 minutes can't be world class or long angles will lose the crowd), the match to angle ratio and what the weighting is on how your shows are rated.