Promo Suggestion

I only use angle writer, and do everything manually. Just starting from scratch. I used to go to Angle Writer, and click on "Commentary and Auto Name". I enjoy writing out the promo, whether I'm just stating generally what is happening, or quoting what a certain worker is saying.

Thing is, when I do the show, it has all that text, but if I look at the promo afterward, it doesn't show up. So it's like I wasted time typing it all out. By no means is it a game breaker for me, but it'd be nice to see the text you put it in, stay in permanently. Unless of course I'm doing something wrong.

I made this suggestion a while back but experts told me that it would bloat the database somewhat and so wasn't viable which is fair enough

The bare bones of each Show in Show History is a shame though you're right especially considering the time we can sometimes take to create a PPV for example or write lengthy angle info

I made this suggestion a while back but experts told me that it would bloat the database somewhat and so wasn't viable which is fair enough

The bare bones of each Show in Show History is a shame though you're right especially considering the time we can sometimes take to create a PPV for example or write lengthy angle info

I wish I would have found your post instead of making another one lol. But yeah, that's fair. It's just rough because there's only so much you can put for the title of the angle. Appreciate you responding to this and letting me know.

One thing I've noticed - you can copy & paste the angle text into an Excel file (or whatever kind of document) when it displays during the show. It's not the same, but if you want to keep it, and you are cool with keeping an Excel file containing past cards (like say for booking) then you can do that. I'mthe same way - there are definitely at least some promos that I "play out" in my head as I'm booking that you can't quite capture in the tiny text of the title.

Other than that, the only other solution is to play TNM where you can script out stuff like that and it will save. Of course it's other aspects are more bare-bones then TEW, so that is its own drawback.