[HYPE] Real world 2003 for 2020

Real world 2003 for 2020

Start date:

January 2003

Release date:

TBA.

Background:

This data was released at the end of TEW13, it was then updated for personal use for 2016. The user CM_Punk21 released his own version of the data for 2016 (which I will link somewhere below). This data does not use any of CM_Punk21 upgrades.

This data is still a very much a work in progress and the idea is to build the data from as strong of a base as I can, Only USA, Canada and UK are active at the moment. Also some of your favourite workers or promotions maybe missing but they will be added. I have already gone though most workers and they all have been given a home area and attributes have been edited.

At the moment I have an idea of a 5 stage plan for the data which is not final and subject to change,

Stage 1:

Base data released

Stage 2:

Data fixes, Narratives update, adding missing workers, Broadcasters update. Venue update

Stage 3:

Data fixes, adding workers 2003-2008, UK scene update.

Stage 4:

Data fixes, adding workers 2009-2015, Mexico expansion

Stage 5:

Data fixes, Japan expansion. Hall of immortals/Hall of fame update

Quick screenshot of active promotions at start of game.

SoU85Md.png

*not final and may change*

Please feel free to give your thoughts on anything you would like added, any questions about the data or screenshots you would like to see.

Updates coming soon!

2016 data:

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=538567&highlight=2003

• 1 month later...

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Update:</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

Have gone though all free agents and am in the process of going though yet to debut workers (about half done) after that I'm going to take a quick look though both broadcasters and locations to do and improvements (I'm going to completely overhaul these in a later update)</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

Changes so far:</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

-TNA removed from NWA alliance including world title and tag titles. </strong></p><p> </p><p>

Reason being is that besides the titles TNA had nothing really to do with the NWA and I wasn't happy with how it was simming in test games. TNA World and TNA tags have replaced the titles</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>-Removed Chickfight</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Reason being Chickfight is more a tournament then promotion. going to be replaced with another womens promotion.</p><p> </p><p>

</p></div><p></p><p></p>

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...