1977 Cverse BCW: British Championship Wrestling

Welcome to a diary long in the making (although its name, form and plans even its era have altered many times between conception and now).

I plan to keep this going as long as possible so I can really introduce a host of new characters to as many people as possible, to that end it will run broadly in compressed real time. By this I mean I will probably post 2-3 shows a week at least in the short term, this may pick up once I get in the swing (work and family etc permitting).

Comments and questions welcome, I don't plan to do predictions except for the monthly "big" shows i.e. events.

With that out the way please enjoy and whilst some posters etc will be loaded here the shows will borrow heavily from Eisen-verse's brilliant format and use slide decks uploaded on Calameo.

Thank you for reading even one part of this diary, its appreciated and I know how much choice is out there right now.

iEkBAFy.jpg

uIEqyA8.jpg

Great start. Really like the format. I have 0 knowledge of this era outside a little bit of the usa so am definitely interested in seeing the characters. That main event for Saturday Night was shockingly good.

Thanks, this diary is basically non cannon but as the UK scene at this time is almost non existent I don't see it as an issue.

Think of the top workers as being known names but only within the UK at this stage whilst the bulk of the roster is hardly known. The toy deal is getting national exposure especially for the figurehead etc. (also note this is not day one for the company but rather day 1 of TV and a new direction).

The diary is also as much about me finally having fun with tew 20 and with a diary style that's different but hopefully still engaging and entertaining enough to follow.

I won't be doing long angles and match write ups as I find they become repetitive, time sinks or lead to burn out both for me and the reader. Events as they come will be slightly expanded but not by much for now.

But let's see where it takes me

Thanks again for reading and commenting

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="tobin834" data-cite="tobin834" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="51860" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>This is tremendous, definitely a follower. Graphically, this may be my favorite dynasty out there in a room full of great ones. Great work man, keep them coming.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thank you, most kind as there are some really great diaries out there including some top graphics, I really wanted this to stand out as something different enough and hopefully I can take a few of you readers with me on the journey.</p>

<p><strong>Predictions</strong></p><p><strong>

</strong></p><p>

As we prepare for Home Front a recap of the matches</p><p> </p><p>

Main Event</p><p>

British Championship</p><p>

Buddy Roland (c ) vs Clarence McKean</p><p> </p><p>

The fan favorite looking to harness the support of all his buddies around the world, as he faces a major test against Scottish bad man Clarence McKean under the management of Elmer Hackney. Will the champ retain or will he succumb to the Scottish brawler.</p><p> </p><p>

European Championship</p><p>

Frank Punk (c ) vs Taylor Shamrock</p><p> </p><p>

Can the hard man from England retain his belt against the up and coming Irish Ace? </p><p> </p><p>

Grudge match</p><p>

Gene Harris vs Nick Hunter</p><p> </p><p>

Hunter has been stalking Harris for weeks, costing him matches, interrupting promo's and attacking him back stage. Can Harris get closure or will Hunter continue his game?</p><p> </p><p>

Battle royal: 10 man</p><p>

Adam Vincent, Charles Ramirez, Dan Koscheck, Fred Randleman, Frederick Christison, Keith Simmons, Mark Green, Norman Richard, Rhodes Simmons and Shane Jo</p><p> </p><p>

Television championship</p><p>

Samuel White (c ) vs Ancel Meyer</p><p> </p><p>

Can veteran White hold back the young German lunatic Meyer to retain his belt or will he fall to the unorthodox madman?</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Due to injury the Tag team titles will not be defended at Home Front</p>