Master Mind/Villain

Hello I hope I'm not bringing up a topic that has been already brought up but I've noticed 2 games where you can play as a Superhero and create them how ever you want. But I'm wondering how come there isn't any game you play as the villain?. I think it be pretty interesting to start as a petty criminal and work you way up to becoming a master villain having. Having henchmen and illegal business to gain wealth and power while having to deal with the law and heroes. Who knows maybe you can someday own the police and will have to only deal with super heroes stopping you. I hope this topic make sense.

Sadly, as far as I know the super hero games didn't really sell that well or generate any type of buzz. I enjoyed Comic Book Heroes The Greatest Cape though. It was fun for what it was and I sometimes think Adam could really expand on his ideas, but I'm not sure that'll be on the docket for awhile.