[BETA TEST] Forged in Steel (CornellVerse Mod)

TCP1

Hi all,

I'm looking for some people to test out the modified Cornellverse database I've made. The basic premise is: In 2019, after an appearance on his Vibert's Voice podcast, Phil Vibert criticised the booking of PSW. In retaliation Mitch Naess challenged his former mentor to do better. It was an obvious attempt to bring Vibert out of retirement to join PSW. He came out of retirement, and launched New Steel Wrestling in Chicago.

Aw31bZY.jpg

Fans initially thought this was a worked story, but when Ernest Youngman, Logan Wolfsbaine and Venus Angeletti walked out of PSW it became clear this was no faked event. Both companies are playing nice for now, but tensions between them are rising.

Meanwhile; In New England. The richest woman in Burlington 'Aunt Bootsy' has been convinced to invest some of her vast fortune in a wrestling company. Her nephew Alexander DuBois gifted full control to his favourite wrestler growing up; The Masked Mauler and Tiger Pro Wrestling was born.

g3xi6xH.jpg

The First Generation of students have graduated and started tearing the house down (the house in this case is The Tiger's Lair Arena, a custom-built venue on Vermont University's Campus). Small in profile for now, the quality of wrestling is already so good the sky really is the limit for the tiny company.

Obviously there are loads of mods, renders, logos and what not included as it involves things I've collected. I've tried to thank those whose stuff I've used, but if I've missed anyone (please let me know - creater of NSW and TPW logos for a start).

I need some fresh eyes on it though. If anyone would like to download and give it a go to make sure I haven't done anything stupid. I'd also like people's feedback on the whole feel of the mod.

Looking forward to hearing from you:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/er854mhmppt4l16/AACArnQtv6KJNopSm_obTniUa?dl=0