AI Companies reactivating titles?

Just a quick question. Will AI controlled companies in TEW 2020 ever reactivate retired titles? Is that a thing?

I'm playing a historical mod and was going to add in some championships that come up later in history, but set them as retired so that WWE didn't have about 25 active belts at the start (for example). I'm just wondering, if I do that, will WWE ever reactivate them or are they doomed to be retired forever?

In the editor the company needs to have prefix belts set to no.

I think it depends on the needs of the company. like growth in roster size ect. maybe prestige of the title may count? the higher it is the higher chance it will come back?

In my mod WWE would always revive the ECW TV title at the start of every game but the start of the mod WWE has no mid-card titles so I rather that than the WWE spirit title or whatever crap is generated in game.

Just a quick question. Will AI controlled companies in TEW 2020 ever reactivate retired titles? Is that a thing?

I'm playing a historical mod and was going to add in some championships that come up later in history, but set them as retired so that WWE didn't have about 25 active belts at the start (for example). I'm just wondering, if I do that, will WWE ever reactivate them or are they doomed to be retired forever?

I have seen this happen, but I don't know how or why it happened. It may simply be random.