How do you set up multi-day tournaments in the editor?

For example, NJPW's G1 Tournament is multiple days. So I have "Day 1" "Day 2" etc. etc. When I look at the annual G1 "title" for the tournament, I see the block "held." So when is it held? On the final day? Should I just delete all the days and make it one day instead? Wouldn't that overwork the wrestlers?

This doesn't directly answer your question because I don't use the tournament feature (it is limited) but maybe this will be relevant in some ways...

The AI does not do multiple day tournaments. It always does single elimination tournaments held on a single day. I think it is just a limitation seemingly built off of the WMMA 5 format since that is also how the tournaments work there but is a bit more on theme since it simulates how early tournaments were run like UFC 1.

You can run multiple day, round robin tournaments yourself though. You just do it manually.

I use Use Google Sheets for everything but including the setup of both my "G1" as well as a tag league. All of the info is tracked manually. You can have it be as long as you want and over any number of events as long as you end it with a match that involves the tournament trophy(created like a belt).

The only thing the game cares about is that final match. It will not associate anything else to the tournament but that shouldn't matter because you can name it as you like and also know what is happening since it is your game.

The hardest part is coming up with the pairings and spreading them over days but as long as you keep the same amount of wrestlers in it each year, you only have to do it once since you can assign the slots numbers and then assign wrestlers a number.

One event may look like this: 1v3, 2v4, 5v6. I build out the winners and losers before it starts so I just reference my chart while making the matches on the night of the event.

At the moment, I'm running TCW's King of Kings Tournament as a 16 man single elimination event spread out over two months. I'm running 2 first round matches on TV each week in October, then spacing the next rounds to end with the finals on the November PPV. The bracket tracker advances with each tournament match. Spoiler--Greg Gauge is going over to set up his first World Title run in 2021.....