No one man should have all that POWERRR

Brian Milonas vs. The Question Mark

Marti Belle & Kamille vs. Serena Deeb & Thunder Rosa

My guess is Marti hasn’t decided what to do yet so she flounders for a bit more.

[unrecognized] Inter-Gender World Championship: James Ellsworth © vs. Maria

I’m thinking that Michael Bennett comes in and just destroys Ellsworth and Sal after Sal first tries to defend Maria, then he just walks out

Jay Briscoe vs. Eli Drake

Now one guy is the man that’s going to get a title shot, the other is probably the true #1 contender. Both need the win (especially Eli long term to “prove” he deserves an eventual shot). So what does a Booker do with a studio TV match? Does it get tossed out like last weeks? I see a screwy finish where Risky Business cause Drake to get DQ’d or CO, but then all 5 of them take out both Drake and Briscoe. It could be a no contest but my guess is not 2 weeks in a row.

Really some tough matches to call on the whole show.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My guess is Marti hasn’t decided what to do yet so she flounders for a bit more.

[unrecognized] Inter-Gender World Championship: James Ellsworth © vs. Maria

I’m thinking that Michael Bennett comes in and just destroys Ellsworth and Sal after Sal first tries to defend Maria, then he just walks out

Jay Briscoe vs. Eli Drake

Now one guy is the man that’s going to get a title shot, the other is probably the true #1 contender. Both need the win (especially Eli long term to “prove” he deserves an eventual shot). So what does a Booker do with a studio TV match? Does it get tossed out like last weeks? I see a screwy finish where Risky Business cause Drake to get DQ’d or CO, but then all 5 of them take out both Drake and Briscoe. It could be a no contest but my guess is not 2 weeks in a row.

Really some tough matches to call on the whole show.

Thank you buddy!

I take a great pleasure in seeing you all reasoning and trying to guess the outcomes and where I am going, it is really satisfying :D

The show will be up tomorrow if other people want to make predictions

[unrecognized] Inter-Gender World Championship: James Ellsworth © vs. Maria - Will Sal cost Maria the match somehow? Can I be Sal's #1 fan?

Jay Briscoe vs. Eli Drake - Not sure who wins this tbh, but I picked who I was rooting for.

[unrecognized] Inter-Gender World Championship: James Ellsworth © vs. Maria - Will Sal cost Maria the match somehow? Can I be Sal's #1 fan?

Jay Briscoe vs. Eli Drake - Not sure who wins this tbh, but I picked who I was rooting for.

Thank you tobin!

We'll have to fight over being Sal's #1 fan, because I really like writing him up! :D

EPISODE 34: UNRECOGNIZED, UNDISPUTED

mkP154A.jpg

You weave your spell, your eyes they beckon me

Your lips they speak, lies and misery

I know it's wrong, but I can't turn away

The flames draw near, they're telling me to stay

Into the fire! I'm falling

INTO THE FIRE!

SbVug87.jpg6OAJRof.jpg

Welcome everyone NWA Powerrr! We open the month of February with a BANG, with three matches scheduled tonight: a hoss grudge match between the Question Mark and Brian Milonas, James Ellsworth defending his unrecognized Inter-Gender championship against Maria in NWA's first ever intergender match, and a BIG women's tag team match with NWA Women's World Champion Serena Deeb teaming with former champion Thunder Rosa against potential NWA Women's title challenger Kamille and Thunder Rosa's former friend Marti Belle. But first, we go to Sean Mooney.

tmocOOD.jpgIeT1WtL.jpg

Paul Ellering is there with Sean Mooney. Mooney asks him how he's doing, as we replay the footage of Thomas Latimer violently shoving him to the ground on his way to interfering in last week's main event. Ellering says he's seen worse, way worse. He doesn't shy away from pain, even at his ripe age. Mooney asks where are Sunny Dhinsa & Gzim Selmani, his tag team. Ellering says he had to force them into not coming. Because they are like his sons, and what do good sons do when their father is mistreated and brutalized? They avenge him. But Sunny & Gzim are not mere sons, they are monsters. If he let them in, they would have wrecked the wrestling Studio and everyone in it, with a blind rage. So he told them to stay home. Mooney says that might be a wise decision, and asks Ellering what's next after Strictly Business' interference in last week's Main Event. Ellering says the only thing next is VIOLENCE. Occam's Razor is officially the undisputed challengers for the NWA World Tag Team Championship. They WILL face Thomas Latimer & Doug Williams, and they will take the tag belt from their dead bodies... The Championship Committee didn't set a date yet, but it will happen in February...

cbalLBh.jpg

Jay Briscoe storms the set and interrupts. "Paul Ellering, you're dope and imma let you finish but NICK ALDIS!... NICK ALDIS!... YOU BRITISH SNOB SON OF A **** ATTACKED ME!... And well, I threw the first stone, so I guess we're even. This is WAR after all, right?!". Jay explained that when he attacked Nick Aldis at Hard Times 2, he opened the war. He went by himself, but Aldis had to drag his gang in. He's pissed that Strictly Business held him up for Aldis to slap him. "IT'S OK TO BEAT ME DOWN, NICK... BUT YOU DON'T SLAP MY FACE!" Apparently Jay's not so much pissed about the attack, but about the slap! "YOU'RE A GROWN MAN, NICK! YOU DON'T SLAP ME! LITTLE GIRLS SLAP, NOT WORLD CHAMPION!" Jay Briscoe rants about Aldis' accepting his world title challenge, and asks when he is getting his shot. He asks Ellering if he went to the committee for his team's shot. Ellering's about to answer but Jay cuts him off, going on an insane and incoherent rant about violence, payback, little girl's slap and Nick Aldis owning too many suits. But he's cut off by someone else entering the studio.

4ZvcZ9g.jpg

"Jay Briscoe... LEMME TALK TO YA!". Eli Drake says he has no beef with Jay Briscoe... Excepts he has. Because he's taking exception to Jay Briscoe storming into the NWA without a written contract and positioning HIMSELF in world title contention. Eli Drake says he's been after this title shot for 2 years! At the beginning of Powerrr, he was after a title shot. At the relaunch post-pandemic, he made his intention clear. But Nick Aldis doesn't want to face him for some stupid reasons, the championship committee tells him to be patient... And Jay Briscoe just gets a title shot, like that?! Jay answers that maybe, JUST MAYBE he has his title shot because he went for what he deserved, he didn't wait. He didn't complain and whine like Eli Drake! Drake's pissed: so HE'S whining? The tension escalates, and both men gets into each other's face... And Paul Ellering mentions that back in the 80's NWA, when people had a quarrel like that... They fought. "Oh Yeah?... YEAH?! YEAH?!" Briscoe says they can go right now, but Eli Drake's in street clothes, he says he's gonna go change and they'll fight. Sean Mooney notes that they've got a scheduled show, and that they can't cut off other matches... Eli Drake tells Jay that whatever time is left after the other matches, whether it's two minutes or 15, he'll come back to this ring and KICK HIS ASS. We've got a main event!... If we got time.

I3I7V5q.jpgDJbe974.jpg

1. Brian Milonas vs. The Question Mark

HOSS FIGHT! Milonas is still pissed that Aron Stevens didn't pay him for dressing up as "Question Mark Jr" like they agreed. After some running after Steven & Question Mark, he faces the master of Mongrovian Karate himself!

With Aron Stevens waving the Mongrovian flag ringside, Question Mark Jr. goes right after Milonas with some chops... But Milonas no sells them, instead slapping his belly and smiling! Question Mark wants to go for his Mongrovian Spike, but Milonas grabs his hand to counter it, and hits him with an headbutt. He then picks the huge Question Mark up to the "wow" of the crowd in the studio and bodyslams him! Aron Stevens gets onto the apron, and the referee gets in between. This allows Question Mark to go for the flag he brought behind the referee's back, and he hits Milonas in the back with it! He broke the flag on his neck!

From then, Question Mark tries to keep Milonas down with his karate's shot, but Milonas slowly gets up, progressively getting angrier and angrier. He finally stops at karate kick to the gut, and pushes Mark to the rope. Upon his return, Milonas hits him with a devastating clothesline that puts him down. Milonas then "runs" to the rope... Splash! Milonas get up, goes to the rope once again, and it's another splash! "Question Mark is now Mongrovian's first pancake!" says Joe Galli. He's out cold, and Milonas pins him.

WINNER: BRIAN MILONAS

LGJ12K6.jpgI3I7V5q.jpg

As the bell rings, Milonas goes straight out of the ring and after Aron Stevens, shouting for his money. Stevens runs around the ring, and the heavy Milonas struggles to keep up with his pace. As Stevens escapes, the Question Mark is still laying unconscious in the ring, and Milonas, upset that he did't get his money, goes back to the ring and bodysplashes him once again for good measure.

tmocOOD.jpgp7zDOhx.jpg

Sean Mooney is with NWA Women's World Champion Serena Deeb, who's making her first appearance on Powerrr since winning the championship! Sean Mooney welcomes her, and calls her "champ", what does that do? Serena is all smiles, she says it's the pinnacle of her career. She now understands what Tim Storm meant when he spoke about his mountain top. Deeb went from that girl who could never win it in SHIMMER, to that woman who got shaved bald on TV, to that retired never-was coach... TO NWA WOMEN'S WORLD CHAMPION! Deeb gets a huge applause from the studio, and Mooney asks her what's on her mind for the future. Deeb she says winning it was exhalting, but now she can't even fathom losing the belt. As long as she holds it, she's on top of women's wrestling. She also makes sure to tip her hat to Thunder Rosa. She says he has been a great champion, holding this belt for over a year and expanding the division, defending the title on national TV in AEW. She wants to walk in her footsepts and expand the legacy of this championship.

y1rsWQT.jpg

This brings out the former champ. Thunder Rosa already congratulated Deeb on the first Powerrr after the title change. But she's happy to come with her face to face and shake her hand. The two women shake hands, and Deeb says that Thunder Rosa can have a rematch whenever she wants. Rosa thanks her, but says it's natural she gets back to the end of the line and work her way up. Rosa says she got this "slytherin" Vipress on her mind after she attacked her two times. "But for now, we got some tag team action, so what do you say we kick their asses?"

p7zDOhx.jpgy1rsWQT.jpgWyJbqS2.jpgVrGWa9X.jpg

2. Serena Deeb & Thunder Rosa vs. Marti Belle & Kamille.

Lots of history gets into this match. Rosa & Kamile already wrestled the last months, with Kamille losing a non-title match and never earning a title shot. But the biggest emotional story here might be between Rosa & Belle! At the beginning of NWA Powerrr in 2019, the two women were friends and team mates under the tutelage of Melina. But Thunder Rosa, after winning the championship, parted ways with Melina who tried to hog her spotlight. This led to a feud between Belle (who stayed on Melina's side) and Rosa. Another story here is Kamile's pursuit of the NWA Women's World Championship on behalf of Strictly Business.

This makes a huge match that tries to steal the show. Thunder Rosa's fire, Serena Deeb's veteran experience, Kamille's raw brute strength and Marti Belle's willingness to put it all in the match makes for a great combo. Kamille realy shines, as she matches both Rosa & the champion move for move, really making herself notice as their equals. Marti Belle, for her part, seems to be a little step lower than the three other competitors in the ring.

While Deeb is fighting with Kamile, someone just walks out to the entrance of the studio...

EOWONlk.jpg

It's Vipress! The Serpent of Evil continues her mind games, just standing her and playing with her hair with no facial expression. Thunder Rosa notices her, and she seems torn between staying in the match and going after the woman who jumped her from behind 2 times. Finally, she sees Serena Deeb in control with a headlock on Kamille... And she leaves the apron! She goes after Vipress, but Vipress runs backstages. Both women leaves the studio to the back, and that's the moment Kamille reverses Serena's headlock into a German Suplex! Deeb crawls to her corner, she didn't notice Rosa left!... She's dumbfounded, and as she gets back up and turns around, she gets hit by Kamille's spear for a three count. Kamile pinned the champ!

WINNERS: KAMILLE & MARTI BELLE

WyJbqS2.jpgVrGWa9X.jpg

Marti Belle celebrates with joy, as Kamille stays stoic, staring a hole through Serena Deeb. Her husband and Strictly Business' partner, who was ringside in her corner, steps into the ring and grabs a microphone.

uqo3oSS.jpg

Latimer tells everybody that Kamile is the best before kissing her. The Wildcard claims that Kamille just pinned the Women's World Champion, she's undefeated in 2021, and next is winning the championship! Surprisingly, this brings out Famous B to the ring.

G8aXyn4.jpg

Famous B fast-talks his way into saying that Kamille's not the only winner tonight, Marti Belle is! As David Marquez reminds us that Famous B came to Marti Belle after her loss last week, the Pope's lawyer says that Marti Belle never had a break, but she also won tonight, so she DESERVES a title shot! She DESERVES an opportunity! Marti Belle seems uncomfortable, and Latimer looks at her, smiles... And slaps the taste out of Famous B's mouth! Famous B is down and he quickly scurry back, as Latimer laughs and leaves with Kamille.

mUTC7W2.jpgmdjzfyi.jpg

In a rarity for NWA Powerrr, we go to the locker room where Mike Bennett is sitting with Doug Williams. Williams asks him why he isn't going to Maria's corner for her title match. Bennett says he disaproves of her going back to the ring, she's retired, she's a mother of two! Bennett is anxious at her getting hurt... And wants her to stay home and take care of the children! Williams says that a man's gotta be here for his wife... And tells Mike Bennett that he may want to be by his wife's side if she wins. After all, he didn't have much of winning himself. Bennett gets upset and asks what that means. Williams, ever the diplomat, helds his hand up. He means no offense, but Strictly Business is a... Business. And Mike hasn't make a lot of profit for THEIR business since joining. He just wants to advise him.[

F6v6ALH.jpgoZkTmli.jpg

3. James Ellsworth vs. Maria Kanellis

Maria, with Sal Rinauro in her corner, acting like a crazy excited fanboy, competes for the unofficial and unrecognized Inter-Gender World Championship in her in-ring return.

The match is rather short and straight to the point. Ellsworth wants to test Maria's strength and over powers her. He uses a lot of time to taunt her and the crowd, carrying most part of the match with his antics. After two or three minutes of hitting Maria and celebrating every shot, he sends her to the rope... And Maria comes back with a Lou Thezs Press! Ellsworth is down, and Maria gets up. Sal motions to the rope, and Maria climbs to the second rope... ELBOW DROP! MARIA COVERS AND WINS!

WINNER: MARIA KANELLIS

vVogesb.jpgoZkTmli.jpg

She did it! Maria holds up the Inter-Gender World Championship and celebrates with great joy. Sal is EXTATIC. He runs around Maria in a victory lap, makes the fans shout her name and... Hugs her! In all the celebration, Maria gives back his hug with a great smile. We over-hear her thanking him for being there to encourage her and says he was very important to her. We see a close-up of Sal's face... And there's no way he didn't misinterpreted that, right? Somewhere backstages, Joe Galli notes that Mike Bennett might not be too happy with this physical celebration.

NMjJ0DR.jpg

NWA World Heavyweight Champion Nick Aldis makes his entrance after a short advertising break. He walks to the commentary desk on the side of the studio and sits next to Joe Galli and David Marquez. Aldis grabs a headset, and Marquez asks him what he's doing here. The champion says that he MUST be here when his #1 challenger fights... And he's speaking about Jay Briscoe. Aldis says Eli Drake has to prove himself worthy of a title shot. He isn't, like Jay Briscoe, a former world champion. If he beats Jay... Well maybe, MAYBE he would have make a few steps towards contendership. Joe Galli asks him what's his take on Jay Briscoe's words earlier and his feelings on "the slap". Aldis laughs, "it was the slap heard all around the world!" Aldis says he understands business, and it's strictly business between him and Jay Briscoe. There's no emotion in there, nothing is personal.

G2Z83nM.jpg4ZvcZ9g.jpg

4. Jay Briscoe vs. Eli Drake

Two world class wrestlers go toe to toe for free on Youtube, thanks to NWA Powerrr! The tension is high after the exchange of words in the beginning of the show. On commentary, Aldis never misses on an occasion to takes a shot at Eli Drake, and he praises Jay Briscoe as a great wrestler, but being intellectually inferior to him and not athletic enough for being a top guy. He also is upset that Jay Briscoe doesn't recognize the prestige of the NWA World title and just wants it as a gift to his nostalgic father like he said last week. Aldis says he neverminds it, he's gonna use Jay Briscoe's stature to elevate himself and the prestige of the championship a little more.

In the ring, this is an all out match. Eli Drake drags Jay to the mat for a wrestler's wrestling match, but the redneck from Sandy Forks Delaware surprisingly out chain wrestlings him and sends him to the ground with a legsweep. Drake then goes all out with some nasty brawling, and we get a furious sequence of blows echanges, as forearms are hit in the middle of the ring. This time Eli Drake gets the better of Jay Briscoe and sends him to the ground, before going to the ropes and attempting an elbow drop that gets dodged.

It's a rather competitive match, with neither man conceding ground. They both have something to prove here, and Eli Drake in particular stuns the crowd with his never say die attitude, always quicking out even after a monstruous superplex. As Eli Drake is mountng a comeback, Nick Aldis leaves the commentary and goes ringside. He appears to be chatting with the time keeper, but this of course distracts Eli Drake. Drake turns to Aldis and inveighs him, with Aldis ignoring him. This distraction could lead to a win for Jay Briscoe, but Eli Drake stays in the game with some expert veteranship. The two men continue their no nonsense brawl, but both of them gets distracted by NWA Champion Nick Aldis ringside, and both of them go out of their way to insult him. This upsets Nick Aldis, and he gets closer and closer to the ring.

The match has been going on for 18 minutes and fatigue is becoming an issue. Jay Briscoe attempts a Jay Driller but he can't quite lift Eli Drake up, and Eli back bodydrops him. Eli once against insults Aldis ringside, but this time Aldis gets up on the apron. The ref gets in between, as the two men trades insults. Jay Briscoe gets back up and tries to attack Drake, but Drake dodges, and Jay knocks Nick Aldis out of the apron and to the ground! Eli Drake got behind Jay's back, he tries to go for a German but Jay elbows him to the face and gets him in position... JAY DRILLER!

WINNER: JAY BRISCOE

NMjJ0DR.jpgG2Z83nM.jpg

Aldis is pissed, and of course he wants a piece of Jay Briscoe. He gets into the ring and jumps him. The two men fight off, but meanwhile Eli Drake made it back to his feet. He runs at both men and clobbers them. Aldis wisely runs out of the ring, and makes his way back up the ramp, but...

IeT1WtL.jpg

Paul Ellering is behind him with a microphone. "Nick Aldis... Remember earlier when I said I prevented Occam's Razor from coming to the show?... I lied."

Jdvb1OI.jpgdQgcYKB.jpg

They're here! Occam's Razor menacingly walk towards Nick Aldis, who retreats to the ring. In the ring, Drake & Briscoe stopped their shoving and insulting match, and turn their attention to the champ... He's trapped! Aldis is at the center of the ring, with the four men circling him, one in each corner. But as they jump on him, the cavalry cometh!

mUTC7W2.jpgmdjzfyi.jpguqo3oSS.jpg

Here comes Strictly Business! They storm the ring and we get a quick brawl. In the chaos, Doug Williams kicks Sunny Dhinsa in the groin and grabs Aldis to exfiltrate him from the ring. Latimer, who's fighting off Selmani, manages to shove him into Eli Drake and scurrys away... But Mike Bennett didn't have much chance. As Nick Aldis, Thomas Latimer and Doug Williams escape, he tries to follow them but Jay Briscoe grabs him back to the center of the ring. What follows is total anihilation, as Jay hits his Jay Driler in the middle of the ring. Eli Drake then picks him up and hits his Gravy Train. Mike Bennett is basically done for, and Occam's Razor pick him back up for a double powerbomb. As Bennett is totally laid down, the rest of Strictly Business make their way to the back, and the show ends with their rivals having one upped them.

EPISODE 34 PREDICTION CONTEST RESULTS

falling_star: 4/4

Texasrangers13: 3/4

The Lariat: 2/4

Theheel: 2/4

tobin834: 2/4

As always, thank you all guys for participating!

And congrats to falling_star who guessed it all right!

TOTAL STANDING:

Texasrangers13: 7/10

falling_star: 7/10

Theheel: 5/10

tobin834: 4/10

TheLariat: 3/7

Trevor Murdock vs. Aron Stevens

Marti Belle vs. Serena Deeb

World Television Championship Match: Anthony Bennett © vs. ???

BONUS QUESTION: I am going with "Local Talent" :) tbh, no clue.

I like the setup to the Jay Briscoe/Eli Drake match a lot. The points from both men are good and made me going back and forth while reading as to who I agreed with, nice writing there. Good show overall.

Thank you all for your prediction !

I like the setup to the Jay Briscoe/Eli Drake match a lot. The points from both men are good and made me going back and forth while reading as to who I agreed with, nice writing there. Good show overall.

Ah i'm glad you felt that way, and i'm doing the same while writing!

I'm drawing a lot of inspiration from ROH back when AA was champion and both Tyler Black and Roderick Strong were after him, with Drake growing more and more salty and eventually aligning with Truth Martini

EPISODE 35: GOD OF WAR

mkP154A.jpg

You weave your spell, your eyes they beckon me

Your lips they speak, lies and misery

I know it's wrong, but I can't turn away

The flames draw near, they're telling me to stay

INTO THE FIRE!

SbVug87.jpg6OAJRof.jpg

Welcome everyone NWA Powerrr! David Marquez and Joe Galli welcome us to this all new show from the National Wrestling Alliance. Studio Wrestling has been quite intense the last few weeks, with lot of brawls between Strictly Business on one side, and all of their enemies on the others: the Briscoe, Eli Drake, and the terrific duo of Occam's Razor. Tonight, the NWA Women's World Champion will be in action in a non-title contest, NWA National Heavyweight Champion Trevor Murdock will fight in non-title action between former champion Aron Stevens, and Anthony Bennett will try to make his 4th defense of the NWA World Television Championship against a mystery opponent! The two men want to launch the show, but someone is making his way into the studio.

c8ALRPu.jpg

It E-LI-DRAKE! Drake gets to the stand, and when Sean Mooney hurries telling him that this interview wasn't scheduled, Eli Drake tells him to shut up and takes the microphone. Eli is PISSED. Last week, he had the opportunity to beat Jay Briscoe and cement the claim that he has been making since day one: that HE is the true #1 contender. But Nick Aldis, ever the snake, distracted him and costed him the match! Once again, Nick Aldis was in his way, and Nick Aldis is preventing him from being the #1 challenger. Drake doesn't know if Aldis is afraid of him, or if he's just crazy, but he knows he's not stupid. Eli gets more and more upset, letting everything that's on his mind go. He says the NWA Championship Committee is doing absolutely nothing letting Jay Briscoe pass him in the line. He says it's non-sense that they let Aldis call his own shot. He's furious, and he declares he's hijacking the show. He won't leave until he has his NWA World Heavyweight Championship match! We get a little blank, as Sean Mooney clearly doesn't know what to do. We overhear him asking to some agent backstage "what do we do?" But someone else comes to the stand.

mUTC7W2.jpg

"Oh you're pissed? Man, I AM PISSED!" Mike Bennett comes out, also unscheduled. He tells Eli Drake that he's just a cry-baby and he has no reason to be pissed. Bennett, on his part, is ROYALLY PISSED. He says he losing matches after matches here in the NWA. This was supposed to be his renaissance, the rebirth of his wrestling career and his personal life, but he can't catch a break. Last week was the straw that broke the camel's back. ONCE AGAIN, people think he is being cuckholded on national TV. Once again, it's all about his wife, and people overlook him. Last week, we saw a strange smelly dude hug his wife... HIS WIFE! And to topple that, last week, his team mates let him to the wolves. They threw him to the ring, and escaped. They let him be hit with a Jay Driller, and by Eli Drake, and by Occam's Razor. Once again, he's looking like a fool. Eli Drake shouts at him, and both wrestlers go on a shouting contest about who's more legitimately pissed. This goes on, and Mike Bennett points his finger at Drake. He says it's all his fault. Bennett was beaten on his FIRST SINGLES MATCH in NWA Powerrr by Eli Drake, and it's then that everything fell off. He wants to make it even. "YEAH?!... YEAH?!... WELL LET'S FIGHT!" answers Eli Drake... And the two men exchange hits! They brawl all over the stand, and to the ring... We're having an impromptu match RIGHT NOW!

mUTC7W2.jpg4ZvcZ9g.jpg

1. Mike Bennett vs. Eli Drake

Eli Drake is in street clothes, but as the bell rings he puts Bennett down with a hard punch and takes his leather jacket off before ripping his t-shirt off. The two men are filled with anger and rage, and they let it all out in this match. It's a wild brawl where they fight in the ring and outside of it, the referee often getting in between them to prevent them from breaking the rules with attacks in the ropes, closed fist punches and even some hair pulling.

This goes on back and forth, and we finally see some WRESTLING moves after the first few minutes of brawl. Mike Bennett tries to hit his Piledriver multiple times, but Eli Drake always gets out of it, by pushing him to the ropes or back body dropping him. It's clear that Bennett is persisting in trying to hit the Piledriver, seemingly certain that if he hits it he'll win the match. But after 10 minutes of wild brawl, he never manages to hit it, and Eli Drake finishes him off with the Gravy Train.

WINNER: ELI DRAKE

4ZvcZ9g.jpg

His match is won, but Eli Drake is still... Royally pissed. He takes the microphone and says that this changes nothing. He already beat Mike Bennett, a former ROH TV Champion, a former world tag team champion in ROH and NJPW. But Aldis told him it wasn't enough to challenge him. Is that how little he values his partner? How little he values Eli Drake as a threat to his championship? Eli reminds us that he's in the NWA since day one of the relaunch, he was the second wrestler to put the pen to the paper after Nick Aldis and sign a contract here. Whereas Jay Briscoe isn't even under a contract and is challenging for the world championship. Eli Drake says once again that he is hijacking the show. He won't leave the ring until Nick Aldis or someone from the championship committee comes out and makes him the #1 contender!

Mooney, Galli and Marquez are taken aback. They don't really know what do to or say. Marquez goes to the ring in order to talk Drake out of this, but Drake tells him to shut up. That's wen Drake got his wish, as someone from the championship committee is here...

hBjlQg1.jpg

Tim Storm! Dressed in a somewhat oversized suit, Tim Storm comes to the ring. He doesn't speak into a microphone, but directly to Eli. We overhear him trying to calm Eli down, and tell him that he has to be patient and that his time will come. He uses the bond of mutual respect and friendship between them. At first, it doesn't seem to work, but ultimately Eli Drake agrees to walk out of the ring with him and leaves.

QR1kSQx.jpg

The Pope makes his way to the studio, but not to the ring. He goes to the side and towards the commentary desk. Joe Galli and David Marquez welcome him, as Pope is making himself a guest commentator for the rest of the night! He says this show needs a little pimptacular call, and he's still the most charismatic foot-tappin' pimp-slappin' always shinin' handsome-lookin' man in there.

LGJ12K6.jpgcfUfkTi.jpg

2. Aron Stevens vs. Trevor Murdock

Question Mark is nowhere to be seen after the beatdown he took from Brian Milonas last week, as Aron Stevens faces the man who took the NWA National Heavyweight Championship from him.

As Stevens stalls and tries to gain some time, Pope on commentary is heavily criticizing Trevor Murdock. He calls him a redneck, and says he's not fit to hold the NWA National Championship and thus represent this nation and its people. Pope says Murdock is representativ of about a thousand people in western texas, and that's not America. As Pope advocates for more diversity on this show and comments that he brings a "much needed color to this commentary", Trevor Murdock grabs Aron Stevens and sends him to the rope. He tries a back body drop, but Stevens leapfrogs him and taunts him. That angers the redneck, who runs to the rope and towards Stevens... And Stevens let himself fall down, proteting his head and curling himself down. Murdock laughs, grabs him by his karate gi, puts him back up, and hits the West Texas Lariat for a quick three count.

WINNER: TREVOR MURDOCK

LGJ12K6.jpg

As the camera zoom on the unconscious Aron Stevens, Pope on commentary notes that he's after Trevor Murdock's gold. But he has no time to elaborate on his plans...

I3I7V5q.jpg

Brian Milonas still wants the money Stevens owed him! Milonas comically searches inside Stevens' pockets, but there is no money. Angry, he takes Aron Stevens' "longest third degree black belt" off and takes it with him. He says Stevens can have it when he pays him the 10 000$ he owes him!

EOWONlk.jpgtmocOOD.jpg

Sean Mooney is happy to welcome Vipress to the stand. The mysterious Vipress didn't talk since debuting and attacking Thunder Rosa not once but twice. Last week, she distracted Thunder Rosa and cost her and Serena Deeb their tag team match. Mooney asks her why these attacks, and why is Thunder Rosa on her radar. Vipress says that it's the law of the jungle: in order to dominate, she got to go after the biggest animal. Of course, Serena Deeb's the champion, and her time will come, but Vipress says that Rosa was champion for more than a year, she's THE top woman in the NWA, and perhaps in all of wrestling. That's why she's her prey. Mooney asks why these attacks and not a singles match. Vipress answers that the hunt is long. The serpent preys on his victim and stalks her. She wanted to get into Thunder Rosa's head, and she's done it. Now, Thunder Rosa is filled with anger and rage every time she sees her. That makes her imprudent, that will leas to mistakes, that will lead to stupidity. Because in wrestling, you've got to stay cold-blooded... Like a serpent. Vipress say the time they face will come, and she knows she will win.

p7zDOhx.jpgVrGWa9X.jpg

3. Serena Deeb vs. Marti Belle

Marti Belle has come a long way since debuting as one of Melina's protege in the NWA. She puts it all on the line against the champion in this non-title match, and it's clear she's out to prove herself. With Pope singing her prayer on commentary, Belle totally dominates the early portion of the match thanks to a fierce offensive.

But the champ's not here for nothing. Serena Deeb takes the shots and stays calm and patient. She calmly works her way into submissions hold that target Marti Belle's arm. None of those allow her to win, but she's progressing in this match like it was a chess game. Slowly but surely, she gets back into the driver seat, and after dodging a missile dropkick from Marti Belle, she's fully un control. Serena Deeb applies an armbar on Marti Belle and doesn't let go! Marti Belle screams again and again, but she won't quit! Obviously tired of losing and being seens as a lesser wrestler than Thunder Rosa, Kamille or Serena Deeb, she just refuses to lose! Joe Galli notes that if she doesn't tap, her arm could break! Pope suddenly leaves commentary and gets to ringside... Where he throws a towel, giving up the match on behalf of Marti Belle!

WINNER: SERENA DEEB

p7zDOhx.jpg

As Pope helps Marti Belle to her feet, Serena Deeb takes the microphone. She says she wanted this match because Famous' B words last week rang a bell for her: Marti Belle wasn't given a fair shot. Tonight, she proved she belongs here. She belongs in the NWA Women's Division, the toughest in the world. She congratulates her for her will and her strength. Deeb says Kamille may be her challenger right now, but soon Marti can be in her spot. Marti Belle seems angry, both at herself for losing and at Pope for stopping the match. It's the leader of the Congregation that answers.

QR1kSQx.jpg

"You see Serena Deeb that's where it's all wronged! You congratulate Marti Belle from your high throne and with your white privilege, but you don't know nothing of what this young woman had to go through! THIS match tonight should have been for the championship, but what chance do you give to Marti Belle?... NONE! She's undervalued, she's underutilized, she's underrated! She may have lost tonight, but trust me... Marti, listen, join my Congregation, and next time you face Serena Deeb it will be for the championship. I will make sure you get your fair chance, I will make sure you get the right treatment and the right preparation... And you'll WIN!"

Pope offers his hand to Marti, and after a short moment of hesitation, she takes it with her valid arm. They both leave, leaving Serena Deeb dumbfounded and uncomfortable.

OH0KhXt.jpg

mdjzfyi.jpguqo3oSS.jpgJdvb1OI.jpgdQgcYKB.jpg

We're treated to a 2 minute hype video. Next week, Wildcard Thomas Latimer and Doug Williams will defend the NWA World Tag Team Championship here on NWA Powerrr, against the Paul Ellering led team of Sunny Dhinsa and Gzim Selmani, Occam's Razor!

4pqyUmQ.jpg

2QeprzN.jpgVERkY0o.jpg

4. Anthony Bennett © vs. Adrian Quest

Anthony Bennett's first title defence was against Quest's partner, Andy Brown. For his fourth title defence en route to the lucky 7 rules that would give him a NWA World Title chance, he has to go through the other SoCal sensation.

The two men go all out. TV title match are limited to 7 minutes, so they hit on all cylinders. They give no time to feeling out process and go straight out for the flying attacks and the jumping around. Three minutes in, Adrian Quest hits a beautiful moonsault to the outside of the ring onto the champion. One minute later, Bennett manages to counter a suplex attempt into a brainbuster for a 2 count.

This goes gast and furious, and this style fits the young high-top wearing champion, who ends it with his Buzzcut (Paydirt) just before the 7 minutes mark.

WINNER AND STILL NWA WORLD TELEVISION CHAMPION: ANTHONY BENNETT

2QeprzN.jpg

Ever the fair-play competitor, Anthony Bennett shakes his fallen opponent's hand. He then goes on to bounce to his own music, but fate has other thing in hands for him tonight, as a monstruous figures get behind him in the ring...

9qIhlDJ.jpg

It's JR Kratos! The menacing figure of the self-proclaimed "God of War" is impressive, and he jumps Bennett from behind. He clothesline him to the neck, and then picks him up, hitting him with a monstruous chokeslams that shakes the ring. JR Kratos then picks up the TV title belt, and the message is clear: he's after it...

EPISODE 35 PREDICTION CONTEST RESULTS

falling_star: 3/3

Texasrangers13: 3/3

tobin834: 3/3

As always, thank you all guys for participating!

This was a lighter show, short on the surprises, congrats to all for the perfect score! :D

TOTAL STANDING:

Texasrangers13: 10/13

falling_star: 10/13

tobin834: 7/13

Theheel: 5/10

TheLariat: 3/7

I could of used some of those perfect scores. You snuck a show past me so you can just give me a 3/3 score as well

The Pope & Marti Belle vs. Sal Rinauro & Maria Kanellis

I hate seeing Mike Bennett like this. He needs to get his mojo back. Step one - kill Sal

Jervis Cottonbelly vs. JR Kratos

Not familiar with this guy but looked him up. Don’t know if he is any good but he should be good enough to beat Cottonbelly

NWA WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP: Doug Williams & Thom Latimer © vs. Occam's Razor

I can’t see this title changing hands in the first match on, well I was going to say TV. I can’t see it on the free YouTube show. My guess is the intelligence of DOUG Williams has his team take a powder and walk out. COor DQ but no title change

I could of used some of those perfect scores. You snuck a show past me so you can just give me a 3/3 score as well ��

I hate seeing Mike Bennett like this. He needs to get his mojo back. Step one - kill Sal

Not familiar with this guy but looked him up. Don’t know if he is any good but he should be good enough to beat Cottonbelly

NWA WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP: Doug Williams & Thom Latimer © vs. Occam's Razor

I can’t see this title changing hands in the first match on, well I was going to say TV. I can’t see it on the free YouTube show. My guess is the intelligence of DOUG Williams has his team take a powder and walk out. COor DQ but no title change

Hey man, can't let you win every contest :p

Thank you for your predictions! Mike Bennett should get better.... i think? :D

Thank you falling_star!

EPISODE 36 PREDICTION CONTEST

Mike Bennett distracts, Sal Rinauro loses. Sets up a "break-up" angle between Mike and Maria , leading to the unveiling of their setup. Let's bee honest, the geek never gets the hottie.

3:42. Chokeslam.

Title changing hands on free TV? Nah. This is all-day long a draw. Non-Title i would have given it to Occam's Razor. But with titles on the line? With all the bad blood? With 2 beatdown angles? If this isn't a setup for some big 8 man tag , branching again with even higher heat in feuds, i haven't seen any wrestling show ever.

The Pope and Marti grab a win to further the Maria/Mike/Sal triangle. Kratos is a monster, and it's fitting he wins. Gotta go old school draw in the main event.

Great dynasty. It has me checking the forum every day for the first time in years for new episodes :D.

Great dynasty. It has me checking the forum every day for the first time in years for new episodes :D.

Man thank you, that's really appreciated!

Won't post the next show before a few days, BUT might post a few "content" in the afternoon

iZSc5zT.jpg

SEAN MOONEY x Welcome everyone to Powerrr Surge, the special Youtube Exclusive interview show from the National Wrestling Alliance, brought to you by myself, Sean Mooney! My guests at this time are none other than "The Pope", d'Angelo Dinero, and NWA National Heavyweight Champion Trevor Murdock.

TREVOR MURDOCK x Thank ya for havin' me, Sean.

THE POPE x Indeed, indeed, thank you sir for having the Pope on your programing, Mister Mooney.

SEAN MOONEY x Mister Dinero, over the last few weeks, you've made a few comments about wanting to represent the Nation. You spoke quite openly against Mister Murdock here with some... Derogatory words while you were on commentary during his last match. Can you elaborate more on what you mean?

THE POPE x What Pope says is what Pope means, Mooney! I want to be beacon of hope for the millions of brothers and sisters in the country who feel left aside, who feel misrepresented and undervalued. People like Marti Belle. Marti Belle is a fierce young wrestler who never had a shot. She has been a stoge for Melina Perez, always in her and Thunder Rosa's shadow. Why weren't she featured as much as Melina? Why didn't she have as much chances as Thunder Rosa? Is that because two is the maximum NWA can promote hispanic young women? What about the representation of the afro-americans? Aside from myself and Anthony Bennett, who is there? Who's featured? Anthony Bennett is a fine young man, althought he cheated to beat the Pope multiple times, but he doesn't have the shoulders to carry the burden of our brothers and sisters... Pope has! So that's what I mean, mister Mooney, when I say I want to stand for the people. I want to be a role model for little kids, those who's skin is black, brown or yellow. I want them to see me on TV and knowing that THIS is America. I want them to have a role-model that looks like them, that they want to be like!

SEAN MOONEY x Well, those are very noble goals, mister Dinero, although some might say they seem a little self-centered and... Insincere.

THE POPE x Insincere? INSINCERE? Let Pope tell you about INSINCERE. INSINCERE is the NWA telling us they are the future. INSINCERE is the NWA telling us no more politics, no bullsh*t, just wrestling. INSINCERE is the NWA telling us they're giving EVERYONE a chance, but having a british snob as the world champion and a white redneck as the champion of the country!

TREVOR MURDOCK x Ok, here we go...

THE POPE x Yes, here we go! Because Pope meant every bit of things he said about you, Trevor Murdock. The NWA National Heavyweight Champion is the champion of OUR country. And what are gonna little kids see when they turn on NWA Powerrr? They're gonna see a fat, old white redneck with every privilege in this world that's supposed to represent them! This isn't the 60's NWA anymore, and you're not representing anyone!

TREVOR MURDOCK x You're finished?

THE POPE x Hell no Pope isn't finished! Pope isn't finished until HE is the NWA National champion!

TREVOR MURDOCK x That's it?... Done?... Ok. Listen up, man. I'm not into politics, I ain't got no times nor the brain cells for that. But lemme tell ya' something. YES, I am a big fat old redneck. But don't get fooled. I'm fully aware I'm privileged because i'm white. But let it be known that every meal I ever had was paid for by my hard work. Every toy my kids ever had have been paid for by the sweat and the blood of their pop'. You wanna talk about representation? I don't care about skin colour, brother, I don't see them. What I represent is EVERY hard-working blue-collar american, wheter he's white, black, brown, yellow, blue or green! What do you put a matter of race when they're ain't any?

THE POPE x There ain't any?! THERE AIN'T ANY?! Have you seen the news?

TREVOR MURDOCK x Man, of course I've seen the news. I was in the streets for Black Lives Matter. You see me and you think I'm a dumb redneck racist hillbilly, but don't let appearances fool you. I'm talking about the NWA. We've got an afro-american TV Champion, a fantastic young man who YOU tried to demolish. Is that representation?... Look at our other champions! Three british guys. And what about Thunder Rosa? She was one of the faces of the NWA during the pandemic, and she's hispanic! NWA is for everybody. NWA is where we don't look at race, we look at guts, we look at passion... And you want my two cents?... You don't have any of it, so you try to bring politics to get your shot. That's what this is about.

THE POPE x The Pope is upset, angered and revolted at these words. Is that what you brought Pope here for, Mooney? To be insulted?

TREVOR MURDOCK x You're the one who started this, brother.

SEAN MOONEY x Gentlemen, the goal of this sit-down was to give yourselves an occasion to speak it out. It's of interest to everybody to here what you have to say. You're two veterans, two fantastic wrestlers and your opinions matter... We won't tell you to "wrestle and shut up".

THE POPE x You've heard Pope, and he still wants to thank you for this opportunity to speak HIS gospel. I wanna extend my hand to everyone watching. Join me. Join my Congregation. We're starting a revolution, we're aiming at taking back OUR country.

TREVOR MURDOCK x Yeah and how much are you charging on the admission fee?

THE POPE x You will shut your mouth when Pope is talking! Your days as NWA National Champion are numbered, Trevor Murdock! The Pope will be the NWA National Heavyweight Championship, and that is the gospel, according the pimp-slapping foot-tappin' hand-clappin' always on fire, d'Angelo Dinero!

TREVOR MURDOCK x I'll take your challenge, man. Any time you want.

SEAN MOONEY x Well, a challenge has been issued AND accepted! That was NWA Powerrr Surge, ladies and gentlemen, thanks for tuning in!

TREVOR MURDOCK x Hey, brother... All you had to do was ask. This country has suffered enough of division.

Thank you buddy!

With 1h shows I think it's better to use alternatives in order to further stories

With the intricacies I'm going with the Pope/Murdock i figured it was a great 1st edition !

Prediction contest for episode 36 is still running, feel free to join in! For a reminder, winner of this multiple show prediction contest will be able to pick a future TV Champ!