Company momentum hits

I've been running a game where my company runs special shows primarily with a small base roster(under exclusive written deals) that I use to trade with other companies to bring in outside wrestlers for a few shows. It bolsters up the roster and keeps things fresh and makes for interesting inter-promotional dream matches. Well when I do that, and those one off wrestlers go away, my company's momentum takes a plunge. The quality of the shows never go down, and the star power never goes down, but my ratings also dip because of it. The whole premise of the company is to have a revolving door of big stars that come in, have great matches, sometimes hold championships, put my guys over and leave for a while. I think it'd be a nice tweak to the game if wrestlers under loans or other trade deals don't affect company momentum when they leave. It makes more sense if its someone who's contracted the usual way who leaves you. I'd also assume the company I trade with takes a hit to momentum when my wrestlers leave them too.

I know the game probably isn't meant to be played this way, but it makes things pretty interesting.