Prestige Wrestling League (CVerse)

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-size:18px;">TAG: Round 3</span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:14px;">MATCH CARD</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

Big Cats vs. Konoe & Mimic</p><p>

Double Dutch vs. Magic Flash</p><p>

Antipode Rush vs. Unstoppabreakable</p><p>

<span style="font-size:14px;"><strong>Findlay & Newton vs. Heroes & Hearts</strong></span></p></div><p></p><p></p>

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tuesday W3 May 2021 - PWL Television

Links to each wrestler's entrance music can be found on their wrestler card and sometimes in the text, so make sure to check them out!

dkvnKYS.png

Click to see the show

Alternative Link

Embedded version

<iframe width="70%" height="600" src="https://docdro.id/ZGrIIUY" frameborder="0" allowtransparency allowfullscreen></iframe>

Predictions this round

Editor6: 5/5

DinoKea: 4/5

Herrbear: 4/5

League VI Predictions

DinoKea: 24/34

Herrbear: 23/29

Editor6: 20/25

Scottie: 2/5

SINGLES: Round 8

MATCH CARD

Jotaro Tanaka vs. Yasuhide Tayama

Frankie Perez vs. Mr. Lucha III

Riddick Jordan vs. Warmonger

Landon Mallory vs. Nelson Callum

Ernest Youngman vs. Tigre Salvaje Jr

And don't forget to get your tag league predictions in for the show to be posted on Wednesday if you haven't already!

Hey Willsky,

Just want to say I am really enjoying the League and like the long-term storytelling involved . I am thinking of starting a save perhaps with the Thunderverse using a similar concept and was wondering what product/settings you used etc?

Hello! Glad you like it, and happy to hear you're thinking of doing something similar. I set up PWL with the editor, rather than the create-your-own company feature.

It began as a tiny company with a No-Style Style and no heels/faces. I did this because you can get 70:30 in-ring:popularity without important matches needing to be long, and allowed me to put on whatever matches I want. It needs 3 different match types per show. In the beginning I stuck to this, using mostly wild brawl, storytelling and technical showcase, but I got sick of that pretty quickly. So now I have required match types turned off. I also have an ensemble match focus, so I can put on main events that make sense with the storyline and league stakes, even if the match rating isn't that high - it won't kill my show rating.

I also have repetitive booking penalties turned off. It's not a common recurrence, but it happened once, I think with Perez vs. Tayama when they fought in the league and title matches all in a short space of time. The last setting I have turned off is small-roster penalties. This meant I could have a ten-man league. Not really necessary, as the roster quickly expanded, but it helped early on.

You haven't asked this, but I'll give you this advice anyway: Running shows every week costs loads of money. Tiny and small companies don't have TV for that reason, and the company still runs at a loss. You have to pay everyone for every show. If I'd thought about it, I'd have done block tapings, but I kinda like the touring around Spain thing. With a bigger company, it doesn't really matter.

I hope that helped. Let me know if there's anything else you'd like to know, and I'll be intrigued to see how your diary comes along!

Hello! Glad you like it, and happy to hear you're thinking of doing something similar. I set up PWL with the editor, rather than the create-your-own company feature.

It began as a tiny company with a No-Style Style and no heels/faces. I did this because you can get 70:30 in-ring:popularity without important matches needing to be long, and allowed me to put on whatever matches I want. It needs 3 different match types per show. In the beginning I stuck to this, using mostly wild brawl, storytelling and technical showcase, but I got sick of that pretty quickly. So now I have required match types turned off. I also have an ensemble match focus, so I can put on main events that make sense with the storyline and league stakes, even if the match rating isn't that high - it won't kill my show rating.

I also have repetitive booking penalties turned off. It's not a common recurrence, but it happened once, I think with Perez vs. Tayama when they fought in the league and title matches all in a short space of time. The last setting I have turned off is small-roster penalties. This meant I could have a ten-man league. Not really necessary, as the roster quickly expanded, but it helped early on.

You haven't asked this, but I'll give you this advice anyway: Running shows every week costs loads of money. Tiny and small companies don't have TV for that reason, and the company still runs at a loss. You have to pay everyone for every show. If I'd thought about it, I'd have done block tapings, but I kinda like the touring around Spain thing. With a bigger company, it doesn't really matter.

I hope that helped. Let me know if there's anything else you'd like to know, and I'll be intrigued to see how your diary comes along!

Thanks very much for the explanation, it did help.

Not sure if I am going to post a Dynasty yet, but I might consider it. Going to experiment a bit with it and document it to see how I like i. I am going with your advice on the taping 4 shows at a time..

I decided to just use the default rosters at this time since I am most familiar with them. Going to have couple of the same faces, but mostly a different roster than PWL. I named the company Major League Championship Wrestling based in Southeast. I also joined the COTT for now at least , so I can have a few extra title matches/guest appearances here and there.

Thanks very much for the explanation, it did help.

Not sure if I am going to post a Dynasty yet, but I might consider it. Going to experiment a bit with it and document it to see how I like i. I am going with your advice on the taping 4 shows at a time..

I decided to just use the default rosters at this time since I am most familiar with them. Going to have couple of the same faces, but mostly a different roster than PWL. I named the company Major League Championship Wrestling based in Southeast. I also joined the COTT for now at least , so I can have a few extra title matches/guest appearances here and there.

No worries! I hope you enjoy putting it together - that's always the fun part. COTT is a really good idea. Let me know how you get on!

Wednesday W3 May 2021 - PWL Tag Television

Links to each wrestler's entrance music can be found on their wrestler card and sometimes in the text, so make sure to check them out!

QHqVFjG.png

Click to see the show

Alternative Link

Embedded version

<iframe width="70%" height="600" src="https://docdro.id/7pvttSA" frameborder="0" allowtransparency allowfullscreen></iframe>

Predictions this round

DinoKea: 3/4

Editor6: 3/4

Herrbear: 3/4

League VI Predictions

Herrbear: 9/12

DinoKea: 7/12

Editor6: 4/8

Tuesday W4 May 2021 - PWL Television

yZQRmA1.png

Click to see the show

Alternative Link

Embedded version

<iframe width="70%" height="600" src="https://docdro.id/8GtqSqM" frameborder="0" allowtransparency allowfullscreen></iframe>

Predictions this round

DinoKea: 4/5

Herrbear: 3/5

Everyone got a point for the draw

League VI Predictions

DinoKea: 28/39

Herrbear: 26/34

Editor6: 20/25

Scottie: 2/5

SINGLES: Round 9

MATCH CARD

Frankie Perez vs. Warmonger

Jotaro Tanaka vs. Riddick Jordan

Nelson Callum vs. Yasuhide Tayama

Ernest Youngman vs. Landon Mallory

Mr. Lucha III vs. Tigre Salvaje Jr

Don't forget to get your tag team predictions in before Monday's tag league show if you haven't already!

Wednesday W4 May 2021 - Tag PWL Television

Zmpg8gk.png

Click to see the show

Alternative Link

Embedded version

<iframe width="70%" height="600" src="https://docdro.id/nrbtQlH" frameborder="0" allowtransparency allowfullscreen></iframe>

Predictions this round

DinoKea: 3/4

Editor6: 3/4

Herrbear: 3/4

Scottie: 3/4

Tag League I Predictions

Herrbear: 12/16

DinoKea: 10/16

Editor6: 7/12

Scottie: 3/4

TAG: Round 5

MATCH CARD

Antipode Rush vs. Konoe & Mimic

Double Dutch vs. Findlay & Newton

Big Cats vs. Magic Flash

Heroes & Hearts vs. Unstoppabreakable

And, of course, don't forget to get your singles league predictions in by Wednesday if you haven't already!