Developmental Territory or B-Show

I’ve got my own broadcaster and I want to increase my young lions’ skills and raise new signees’ popularity before heading to my main A-show. I’ve run a territory and B-show in my game so far and I’m not sure which one I prefer. Which do you think will be better for my goals?

Everybody on my B shows gets penalised for taking it easy, when I really want to run it like an AEW Dark style show where my youngsters take on my veterans.

I’ve got my own broadcaster and I want to increase my young lions’ skills and raise new signees’ popularity before heading to my main A-show. I’ve run a territory and B-show in my game so far and I’m not sure which one I prefer. Which do you think will be better for my goals?

Everybody on my B shows gets penalised for taking it easy, when I really want to run it like an AEW Dark style show where my youngsters take on my veterans.

If you're wanting to increase their popularity, I'd have it run as a territory and not a B show. You can throw all of your youngsters down there and give them a weekly TV show and they will grow and develop and rise in popularity.

B shows don't give a lot of popularity gains, but they are great for skill development. Even with taking it easy, guys will still get better.

If you're wanting to increase their popularity, I'd have it run as a territory and not a B show. You can throw all of your youngsters down there and give them a weekly TV show and they will grow and develop and rise in popularity.

B shows don't give a lot of popularity gains, but they are great for skill development. Even with taking it easy, guys will still get better.

So both? B-show for increasing basics and safety up to standard, then send them down to territory to finish them off. I’ve got a problem now that my veterans deem themselves too good for a small territory and refuse to go down to pass on their knowledge.