NLG's Real World Chronicles, NLGifs Picture Pack and Loading Screens

Stardom Notes

-Add Unagi Sayaka to game and company apart of the Stars Stable

-Add Lady C to company

-Add Rina to Oedo Tai stable

-Add Mina Shirakawa to Stars stable

-Change Death Yama-San to Gokigen Death and add her to the Stars Stable

-Add Ruaka to the Stars Stable

-Oedo Tai (Bea Priestley, Natsuko Tora & Saki Kashima) should be Artist of Stardom Champions

Pro Wrestling Noah Notes

-Remove Atsushi Kotoge from both Full Throttle and Kongoh

-Add Yo-Hey to Full Throttle

-Add Tadasuke to Kongoh

-Add Hideki Suzuki to Sugiura-Gun

-Add Kai Fujimura to company and game

-Add Yasutaka Yano to company and game

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NLG, do you think I could use your mod to make an expansion mod for it and post it on the forum? I plan to add lots of indie promotions for people to pick and choose what they want to add. Great work with the mod, by the way! Thank you for keeping it alive.

Of course you could! It's free to use, send me a PM when you post that database and I'll add to the first post in this thread too, if you ever want feedback regarding the database feel free to message me at any time!

awesome pic pac, love the GIFS. Where does the loading screen folder go? EDIT - is there any title belts?

The NLGifs picture folder consists of company logos, events, broadcasters and tv shows, personally I use belts from other picture packs, I can't think of any way of making a belt folder that looks very good but also looks different from what's already out there.

The loading screens go in the "loading" folder under the Skins folder. Here is where that should be placed: https://imgur.com/a/amStn2s

Stardom Notes

-Add Unagi Sayaka to game and company apart of the Stars Stable

-Add Lady C to company

-Add Rina to Oedo Tai stable

-Add Mina Shirakawa to Stars stable

-Change Death Yama-San to Gokigen Death and add her to the Stars Stable

-Add Ruaka to the Stars Stable

-Oedo Tai (Bea Priestley, Natsuko Tora & Saki Kashima) should be Artist of Stardom Champions

Pro Wrestling Noah Notes

-Remove Atsushi Kotoge from both Full Throttle and Kongoh

-Add Yo-Hey to Full Throttle

-Add Tadasuke to Kongoh

-Add Hideki Suzuki to Sugiura-Gun

-Add Kai Fujimura to company and game

-Add Yasutaka Yano to company and game

Thank you very much, I'll ensure these are implemented for the first release of 2021!

Thank you very much, I'll ensure these are implemented for the first release of 2021!

Of course dude!! I’m very excited to help you out!! If you ever need help with any companies please let me know! I keep a strong eye on stardom and Noah so you will be getting continuous updates from them! Thanks for taking over!!

Also not sure if this has been asked or addressed but are you planning on a new update every three months like in the past?

Thanks again for continuing this amazing mod!

Of course dude!! I’m very excited to help you out!! If you ever need help with any companies please let me know! I keep a strong eye on stardom and Noah so you will be getting continuous updates from them! Thanks for taking over!!

Also not sure if this has been asked or addressed but are you planning on a new update every three months like in the past?

Thanks again for continuing this amazing mod!

I'm not sure of the schedule at the moment, the latest it will be is once every other month, there might be one in January (it'll mainly depend on how many workers end up needing to be added), since there's a fair few changes that need to be implemented for Japanese promotions already, and thank you very much, I appreciate that immensely!

A few notes:

NXT UK are set to air their TV shows only on the Network, however they air weekly on BT Sports too

IMPACT wrestling is on Free Sports not Premier Sports.

Free Sports to be changed to a free to air Cable instead of Terrestrial

NJPW USA very highly populated. They have more popularity than Impact, NWA and ROH - unsure your thoughts on this?

Hey, man great mod. One thing that I noticed was that the wrong Misterioso Jr. is set to be working for NJoA. It appears that the younger Misterioso Jr. works for NJoA and a lot in Japan, while the other, older, Misterioso Jr. works for CMLL. If I fine anything else I'll let you know thanks for your work on this.

Cheers, thank you, that's my bad haha

A few notes:

NXT UK are set to air their TV shows only on the Network, however they air weekly on BT Sports too

IMPACT wrestling is on Free Sports not Premier Sports.

Free Sports to be changed to a free to air Cable instead of Terrestrial

NJPW USA very highly populated. They have more popularity than Impact, NWA and ROH - unsure your thoughts on this?

If NJoA ran an event in America, I personally believe that they'd draw more fans than Impact, NWA and ROH would, cheers for the notes!

Great mod! If you're ever looking to add companies in future editions of RWC, then ACTION Wrestling would honestly be a great suggestion. There's a tonne of known indy workers that have gone up through ACTION (Manders, Nolan Edwards, Alan Angels, Shawn Dean, AC Mack, etc).

St. Louis Anarchy is another pretty good place to look at imo. They're one of the promotions I was thinking of putting in an Indie Expansion Pack I wanted to do (Them, Freelance, S.U.P and ECWA)

But keeping taps on one company (and possibly more if I ever get around to it) with the ScandiGraps stuff is already hard enough. lol

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="emilyishere" data-cite="emilyishere" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="52313" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Great mod! If you're ever looking to add companies in future editions of RWC, then ACTION Wrestling would honestly be a great suggestion. There's a tonne of known indy workers that have gone up through ACTION (Manders, Nolan Edwards, Alan Angels, Shawn Dean, AC Mack, etc).</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thank you very much, I'll bear that in mind!</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="JCStensland" data-cite="JCStensland" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="52313" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Dunno if you take requests for pics, but can I get a GIF version of Anna Jay without the mask, por favor?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Of course! Feel free to make any requests, as many as you want at any time! Here's Anna without her mask: <a href="https://imgur.com/a/H15b3OU" rel="external nofollow">https://imgur.com/a/H15b3OU</a></p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="NoLegsGaming" data-cite="NoLegsGaming" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="52313" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Thank you very much, I'll bear that in mind!</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You're welcome! Speaking of Nolan Edwards, was wondering if i could get .gif pictures for him, AKIRA (the one trained by John Wayne Murdoch), and MV Young if possible?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="emilyishere" data-cite="emilyishere" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="52313" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>You're welcome! Speaking of Nolan Edwards, was wondering if i could get .gif pictures for him, AKIRA (the one trained by John Wayne Murdoch), and MV Young if possible?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Of course, here's a link to an Imgur album with them: <a href="https://imgur.com/a/BBLradR" rel="external nofollow">https://imgur.com/a/BBLradR</a></p>