NorthEast Wrestling (NEW): The The Ballad of Mullet Mike

BP SWOLL vs. SJW

Squash

Paulie Pelton & Astro vs. No Remorse

Named team over random pairing

Onslaught & Jerry Pepper vs. The Jet

Same logic than in last one

Nate DeMarcus vs. Tavon Blake Jr.

I could see this one going either way and in that case I usually go with the heel with the idea that they are more likely to cheat in order to get the advantage. And that´s the logic here as well, thinking Blakes teammates will interfere on his favor.

Devil Dog vs. Masked Mauler VII

Another could go either way match but I see Dog being slighly higher on pecking order and unlike Blake, Mauler don´t have allies to help him steal the win

Conner Threepwood vs. Deathwish

Deathwish won´t win here but I could see DQ or count out loss fir him instead of clean pin if you want to tie Conner with Deathwish longer and not give a clean win instantly.

For the NEW Championship:

Jerry Martin vs. Raphael ©

Raphael just won the belt so he ain´t dropping it yet.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanted to make the character of Onslaught be more than just the gay wrestler and more of a wrestler who happens to be gay. I am not gay, but if I was I would not want to be defined as just the gay dude.

That is why I wanted him to not have that one part of his life be the one thing to define him. I mean sure it is an important part of his life but it is one of many important parts of his life.

I totally agree with this sentiment :)

BP SWOLL vs. SJW

Probably wrong since you said he hasn't improved much but what the heck lol

Onslaught & Jerry Pepper vs. The Jet

Conner Threepwood vs. Deathwish

Jerry Martin vs. Raphael ©

rCEsYBI.gif

NEW Live And Let Die 2020

Attendance: 65

Show Rating: 44

[The show starts with the newly crowned NEW Champion Raphael standing in the center of the ring along with his girlfriend, the lovely Lucinda Larouche. Raphael is wearing gray dress pants, brown shoes, a white dress shirt with a gray vest over it, and a red tie. The NEW Championship is slung over his left shoulder. Lucinda is wearing a form-fitted green evening gown.

The crowd is already booing the self-proclaimed Golden Hair God before he even says a word. Raphael for his part is basking in the hate from the crowd. He just stands there with a huge grin on his face, surveying the fans.]

9ODyyTw.jpg?1

Raphael: You fans can boo all you want. That’s right let it out...let your disdain for me show!

It does not matter to me...not one bit. Because at the end of the day I am still by far the best looking man in this building, I am still the NEW Champion, and I am still going home with the best-looking woman.

So I get it, the men, and I use that term loosely...bums would probably be a more adequate description for you...but I digress.

Where was I?

Ah yes, the men in the audience booing me because you want to be me and you know you never will be me. Therefore you take out your frustrations on me.

While the women in the audience...once again I don’t really think calling you women would be an apt description...no...um...cows...that’s what you are. Fat disgusting cows...you cows boo me because you all want to be with me, but you know in your heart of hearts that will never happen because I am simply too good for you...is that right Lu?

X2pReb2.jpg?1

Lucinda Larouche: That’s right tiger!

9ODyyTw.jpg?1

Raphael: And look, that's not me being conceited, that’s just me telling the truth. I…

[Before Raphael can finish that thought, he is cut off by someone laughing off-camera. Moments later, Conner Threepwood steps out from behind the backstage curtain. Raphael looks frightened at the sight of the man who he paid to have taken out of the NEW Title Tournament.]

tKgR2oc.jpg?1

Conner Threepwood: Nobody gives a flying you know what, about what you're saying, Raphael. You see when I see you standing in the ring dressed to the nines with that title draped over your shoulder. I don’t see the NEW Champion, I don’t see the best wrestler in this company, I certainly don’t see a Golden Hair God.

No, what I see is a bleach blonde coward who was too afraid to fight me last month. So he paid two goons to take me out…

[Raphael looks almost manic as he shouts out...]

9ODyyTw.jpg?1

Raphael: How dare you? How dare you accuse me of bleaching my hair? This is my natural hair color!

[Conner laughs and replies...]

tKgR2oc.jpg?1

Conner Threepwood: Natural hair color my ass. Your hair color is about as natural as those two balloons Lucinda calls a chest!

[Raphael makes it look like he is going to leave the ring to go after Conner, but he is “held back” by Lucinda.]

9ODyyTw.jpg?1

Raphael: What kind of man are you? I can’t believe that you would insult a woman who oozes so much class…

[The fans start chanting, “Balloons chest”, over and over again as a humiliated Lucinda puts her hands over her ears. Lucinda then demands that Raphael tell the fans to stop which of course only makes the crowd get any louder.]

tKgR2oc.jpg?1

Conner Threepwood: Look, Raphael, I did not come out here to talk about your fake blonde hair or your girlfriend's fake breasts. No, I came out here to tell you that I am not coming for you...or I should say I am not coming for you yet.

No, instead I am going to focus my rage on the two goons you paid to jump me. Deathwish, Sasquatch I am coming from you, and payback is going to be an even bigger bitch than Lucinda.

As for you Raph, I am not coming for you tonight. But I want to make things perfectly clear. You are nothing but a damn coward and I have every intention of destroying you after I get my revenge on Brutality Incorporated. Till then, I will see you when I see you.

[Conner heads back through the curtain that heads to the backstage of the arena. As he walks away an angered Raphael stomps his right foot on the mat and cries out...]

9ODyyTw.jpg?1

Raphael: Don’t you walk away from me Conner! You don’t just get to denigrate my honor and walk away! I’m the NEW Champion!

[At this point Buddy Garner, the NEW owner, walks out from behind the backstage curtain.]

XXzNvLO.jpg?1

Buddy Garner: Well that’s the truth for now. But last month I saw you take the easy way out when you paid Carl Batch money to have his men attack Conner. You were so scared to face off against Conner that you paid money to have him removed for the tournament.

Then when I inserted you into the tournament finals, you had the audacity to sit down and do color commentary during your own match! Well let me tell you something Raphael, tonight I am going to give Jerry Martin a crack at your NEW Championship…

9ODyyTw.jpg?1

Raphael: Jerry Martin? You...you can’t do that!

I am not contractually obligated to fight tonight. Let alone fight that sicko…

XXzNvLO.jpg?1

Buddy Garner: Look pal, it’s my show. I can do whatever the hell I want to do. If I want you to take part in an Iron Man Match, you will do it with a smile on your face. If you don’t want to do it, then the door is right there. Don’t let it hit you on your way out.

So what say you? Are you or are you not going to defend your newly won NEW Championship tonight against Jerry Martin?

9ODyyTw.jpg?1

Raphael: Yeah sure...but it is not fair I’ll have you know…

XXzNvLO.jpg?1

Buddy Garner: Take that up with someone who actually cares. Now get your ass out of my ring, the fans want to see some damn action. Not some Canadian dandy blathering on and on about how great he is.

[We cut to the opening video, with generic rock music playing, where we are shown a montage video of the various wrestlers on the NEW roster. The last image we see is that of NEW owner Buddy Garner putting the NEW Championship Title around the waist of Raphael.

LDuFPt6.jpg?18YekqP3.jpg?1

[Once the opening video is done we are shown the announcer’s desk where Rob L Miskovsky and his commentary partner Honest Frank, welcome us to the show. Frank and Rob disagree over the fairness of having Raphael defend his NEW Championship against Jerry Martin.

We then head over to the ring for the first match of the night.]

[before the start of the match SJW stands in the ring with a piece of gray masking tape across his mouth. He (SJW) hands the ring announcer a note and the ring announcer proceeds to read the note.

The gist of the note was that SJW is not going to address the fans any longer until they agree with him and join the right side of history. This causes the fans to cheer wildly, which further angers SJW and causes him to rip the tape off his mouth and cry out, “Fascists!”]

hygYxmu.jpg?1ptQXbKF.jpgMSvEa5n.jpg?1

BP SWOLL vs. SJW

Match:

• This was not much of a match, it was more a lesson in how SJW was trying to avoid having any contact with BP.

• SJW kept on running away from BP, in the hopes he might tire out his much larger opponent.

• This ended up looking like the end of a Benny Hill episode and one would not be shocked if the Benny Hill music was not cued up.

• When BP finally caught SJW, he took SJW and flung the young Kentuckian into the ropes.

• BP then ran towards SJW, who was still wobbly from the impact of being tossed into the ropes, and nailed him with a Big Splash.

• SJW crumpled to the ground with a look of sheer agony on his face.

• Lucky for SJW, BP wanted to show some mercy and he covered him for the pin.

Winner: BP SWOLL

Time: 5:03

Match Rating: 17

[We catch up with the members of the Jet Set (Jack Pryde, Tavon Blake Jr., and Rocco Renoir.) who are standing in what looks to be a mini kitchen type area in the backstage of the arena.]

fnEgmso.jpg?1

Rocco Renoir: I am so happy that tonight we get to face off against Jerry Pepper and Onslaught. Those two losers are just who we need in order for us to break our losing streak.

cT2XViM.jpg?1

Prime Time Jack Pryde: Woah now Rocco. I told you that we've got to accentuate the positive and eliminate the negative.

We’re not on a losing streak, we just happen to be...uh...win challenged...but that all ends tonight…when we get to take on guys our own size.

I mean sure we’re far superior than Nate and Big Pig SWOLL but those two dudes do outweigh us by like...well a lot. So there was always a chance we would struggle to beat them...

5gA1ObF.jpg?1

Tavon Blake Jr.: Wait a second...did I just hear you say you guys have a match with Jerry Pepper tonight?

fnEgmso.jpg?1

Rocco Renoir: Yeah. Why?

5gA1ObF.jpg?1

Tavon Blake Jr.: That’s egregious!

When I wanted a match with Jerry Pepper, Buddy put me in a match with Jerry Martin instead!

This is so messed up...I can’t believe that you guys are fighting that jabroni Jerry Pepper tonight. This is bullsh…

cT2XViM.jpg?1

Jack Pryde: Whoa now man, this is a family show, I can’t let you finish that line…

5gA1ObF.jpg?1

Tavon Blake Jr.: Whatever bro! All I know is, I am still left wondering when do I get my Jerry Pepper match?

fnEgmso.jpg?1

Rocco Renoir: Um...I thought you fought him last month…

5gA1ObF.jpg?1

Tavon Blake Jr.: I did, but I really want another match with him. The dude is just so easy to beat that I didn’t even break a sweat last month. I want to fight Jerry Pepper every damn month...

Instead I have to fight that clumsy oaf of a fool Nate DeMarcus. A man so dumb that he apparently has no clue what states he has lived in. Because they’re billing him as the hometown hero again tonight.

Well I have news for Nate, I am not like my friends here...I am not going to lose to you tonight. Nah son I am going to beat you so bad that you remember what town your ass if from. Cuz when I am done with you, you’re going to have to retire and live in whatever town you're from.

fnEgmso.jpg?1

Rocco Renoir: Really bro? Don’t you think that’s a little harsh?

5gA1ObF.jpg?1

Tavon Blake Jr.: What, I really do plan on trying to break that fool’s leg.

fnEgmso.jpg?1

Rocco Renoir: No not that, break Nate’s leg or hell both of his legs all you want, what I am talking about how you just pointed out our win challenge...or whatever.

5gA1ObF.jpg?1

Tavon Blake Jr.: Hey man, if you two guys can’t beat one morbidly obese fool and his imbicile friend that’s on y’all. It ain’t got nothing to do with me.

cT2XViM.jpg?1

Jack Pryde: Screw you man, for that me and Rocco aren’t going to be in your corner tonight. I am not going to be insulted like that.

5gA1ObF.jpg?1

Tavon Blake Jr.: Y’all hardly ever come down to the ring with me anyhow. You're both too busy chasing rats. So you not coming down to the ring with me isn’t much of a threat anyhow.

Now come on, we’ve all got matches to get ready for. Maybe with a little more prep work and a little less rat chasing the two of you might end your losing streak.

cT2XViM.jpg?1

Jack Pryde: I told you it’s a damn win challenge! The Jet Set never suffer losing streaks! Only losers go on losing streaks and there is not a loser among us!

[The Jet Set walks off camera as we head down to the ring for the next match.]

IuO9oLo.jpg?1qgXP1Tn.jpg?1ptQXbKF.jpgzLnG5lU.jpg?1yX2d9gO.jpg?1

Match:

• In the back of his mind one has to know that Astro is breathing a sigh of relief because he is not facing a member of Brutality Incorporated this month.

• That still does not mean that he and Paulie are about to have an easy match because nobody has an easy match against Cip and Remmy.

• The opening minutes of this match saw Paulie and Astro gelling together as a well oiled machine and it looked as if Cip and Remmy had underestimated their opponents.

• There were points in the match where it looked as if Paulie and Astro were going to pull off the upset win.

• However, it was simply not meant to be tonight as Cip nailed Astro with a vicious, hard-hitting, Running Boot.

Winners: No Remorse

Time: 9:18

Match Rating: 41

AUbLzC1.jpg?1vh0xZNf.jpg?1ptQXbKF.jpgfnEgmso.jpg?1cT2XViM.jpg?1 with 5gA1ObF.jpg?1

Onslaught & Jerry Pepper vs. The Jet Set with Tavon Blake Jr.

Match:

• This was a good, albeit short, match.

• The Jet Set isolated Onslaught in their corner early on and they went to work on his left leg, with the strategy being that if he could not use his leg then a key part of his offense would be gone.

• Onslaught desperately tried to fight out of the heels’ corner but they kept him stuck there.

• Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, Onslaught was able to get out of The Jet Set’s corner.

• He then tagged Pepper into the match and Pepper cleaned house of the heels tossing both Jack and Rocco out onto the arena floor.

• It was at this point while Referee David Poker was focusing on counting out Jack, who was the legal man for the Jet Set, that SJW ran down to the ring and handed Pepper a bike lock.

• A confused Pepper yelled out, “I don’t want this!”, as SJW left the ring.

• As both Pepper and Onslaught were distracted, Jack entered the ring and downed Pepper with a PrydeFall.

• Three seconds later The Jet Set’s losing streak was over.

Winners: The Jet Set

Time: 8:23

Match Rating: 31

[We now head over to the interview area, which in this arena is not in the backstage of the arena. Where Tabitha is standing with the man who will challenge for the NEW Championship Title, Jerry Martin.]

Q30rDF9.jpg?1

Tabitha: Jerry later on tonight you are going to be the first-ever challenger for the NEW Championship when you take on Raphael. How do you feel about fighting in such a historic match?

yoYdLij.jpg?1

Jerry Martin: You know Tabitha, Phil Collins once sang, tonight, tonight, tonight, I’m going to make it right. And that is just what I am planning on doing tonight. I am going to make everything right when I take that NEW Championship away from Raphael.

You see Tabitha, I’ve known Raph for years and at the end of the day he is nothing more than a coward who has to look for cheap ways to get his wins. He has never done anything to earn his wins.

Look no further than last month when he was crowned the first-ever NEW Champion. Sure he won the title, but he did not earn the title. No, not at all. He sat at the announcer’s table for the majority of the match.

He inserted himself into the match after Cip and I beat the holy hell out of each other and I eliminated Cip. He once again took a shortcut.

Now I am not making any excuses. I am a competitor and I will compete regardless of what the situation is, but he waited until I was rundown and beaten to face me.

Well Raph, I have news for you. This crazy Canadian is fully rested tonight and if I were you I would be very scared over what it is I am going to do to you later on tonight.

[We are now shown a pre-taped promo from Nate DeMarcus. Nate is standing inside the empty arena. Behind him the ring crew works hard to assemble the ring.]

2Smg1BW.jpg?1

Nate DeMarcus: Tavon Blake Jr., some folks say you are the future of the industry and maybe you are but tonight you’re going to have to go through me to prove it.

Your boys have not had much success in doing that and I don’t think the odds are going to be in your favor either.

You see Tavon, I ain’t like you and your little Jet Set friends. I don’t go around on social media calling folks names like imbecile or Big Pig. I don’t go complaining to Buddy every time something does not go my way.

Nah son, where I’m from...which I know you’re wondering where that is. For the record, I’m from West Warwick, Rhode Island and in West Warwick, we don’t use our mouths to settle our differences.

Nah man, we use our hands and tonight Tavon you’re going to quickly realize that you don’t go around calling a man an imbecile. Tonight, it’s going to suck to be you Tavon.

2Smg1BW.jpg?1ptQXbKF.jpg5gA1ObF.jpg?1

Match:

• The match begins and both men engage in a striking war, each combatant nailing his opponent with the hardest hitting strikes in their arsenal.

• The fans, who are clearly behind Nate, boo Tavon any time he gets in any amount of offense.

• This causes Tavon to taunt the fans when he gains control of the match and begins to work on Nate’s right leg.

• At one point Tavon cries out, “How’s your hometown hero doing tonight?”, as he forcefully drives Nate’s right leg down onto the canvas.

• The fans began to chant, “Nate the great!”.

• This added fan support seemed to give Nate the extra strength he needed to start a comeback.

• Nate, hobbled by all the damage that Tavon did to his right leg, manages to take Tavon down while fighting on one good leg.

• He (Nate) then decides that he has enough power to suplex Tavon.

• Nate was very wrong as his right leg buckled and he ended up not being able to suplex Tavon.

• As Nate tried desperately to power through the pain, Tavon smelled blood in the water and Tavon once again went to work on Nate’s leg.

• The fans once again began to chant, “Nate the great!”, but this time it did not matter as Tavon soon locked Nate’s right leg into the Figure Four Leglock.

• The New England native had no other choice but to verbally submit to Referee David Poker.

• Which meant that Tavon was able to pick up a hard-fought victory.

Winner: Tavon Blake Jr.

Time: 12:56

Match Rating: 43

[We now head to the dressing room of Conner Threepwood. Conner is sitting in a steel folding chair wrapping his left wrist with tape. He does not look up as he begins to speak.]

tKgR2oc.jpg?1

Conner Threepwood: Deathwish you have a reputation for being one of the craziest, unpredictable men here in NEW. People on this roster walk the other way when they see you backstage because they have no idea what you’ll do to them.

Well, Deathwish I am not one of those people. I will not back down from you because I do not fear you.

When you and Sasquatch attacked me last month and took me out of the NEW Title tournament I fully understand that you were contracted to do that by Raphael. But here’s the thing, I do not care why you did, what you did. All I do care about is that you did it.

Tonight Deathwish you’re going to be the one who cowers in fear of me because I am a man with nothing to lose. You and Sasquatch took my dream of becoming the first-ever NEW Champion. And now I sit here wrapping my wrist and I am a man without a dream...but I still have a purpose and that purpose is to make you regret the day you took Raphael’s money.

[Conner continues to wrap his wrist without looking up as we head back to the ring for the next match.]

wL4h06T.jpg?1ptQXbKF.jpg1MwpcyF.jpg?1

Match:

• This was a very good match between two men who like to win their matches by causing their opponent to submit.

• Devil Dog wanted to apply the Rear Naked Choke, while Mauler was keen to lock Devil Dog in the Iron Claw.

• Both men got in an equal amount of offense and neither man seemed to be able to figure out the edge they needed to gain victory.

• The Mauler, known for using various underhanded tactics, decided that his best course of action was to nail the former Marine with a low blow while Referee Xander Summer was not in a place to see what had happened.

• This led to Mauler becoming the dominant figure in the match, doing everything in his power to try and lock Devil Dog in the Iron Claw.

• There were moments where it looked like that was going to be the inevitable outcome of the match.

• That was until the fans in Bangor began shouting out, “Oorah!”, over and over again.

• The former Marine fed off the energy of the crowd and soon Devil Dog mounted a comeback.

• It seemed like nothing Mauler could do to Devil Dog could hurt the former Marine.

• As Devil Dog was working off pure adrenaline at this point.

• Devil Dog’s constant assault saw him finally get Mauler down onto the mat and from there it was only a matter of time before Mauler found himself locked into the dreaded Rear Naked Choke.

• The Mauler has no choice but to tap-out.

Winner: Devil Dog

Time: 13:58

Match Rating: 35

[We now head to the back, where we see an angry Onslaught walking down a corridor with purpose. Finally, Onslaught comes to a door that has a white sign hanging on it which reads, “Safe Space.”

Onslaught bursts into the room and inside the room sits a startled SJW who is coloring in an adult coloring book. SJW tries to smile at Onslaught but it is clear he is scared of the Texan.]

MSvEa5n.jpg?1

SJW: Onslaught...wel...welcome. Nice to see you.

I always welcome allies to my safe space...even if there is an aggressive smell coming from your body…

AUbLzC1.jpg?1

Onslaught: Dude I haven’t got time for pleasantries...I am far too pissed at you for any of that crap.

MSvEa5n.jpg?1

SJW: You’re pissed at me? Why are you angry at me?

I am an ally to you and people like you. I uplift the voices of all marginalized people...I…

AUbLzC1.jpg?1

Onslaught: Enough!

Month after month you spout the same damn bull to me over and over again. And I am sick of it.

Tonight you cost Pepper and me the match...you took money away from me…

MSvEa5n.jpg?1

SJW: I did nothing of the sort!

Tonight I lived my truth and my truth was trying to aid you and Jerry. Yes, I was able to overlook the fact that you once again chose to team with him over me.

Yes, I was able to forgive both you and him, over the baseless accusations that the two of you lobbed against me. Saying that I attacked him a couple of months back.

Tonight I was trying to offer you an olive branch...a path to victory. I cannot help it if the two of you were not open to receiving my olive branch.

I guess we can all learn to do better…

[A beyond frustrated Onslaught balls up his fists, he then punches a teddy bear that is sitting in an oversized chair. SJW seems absolutely appalled over Onslaught’s actions.]

MSvEa5n.jpg?1

SJW: How dare you, sir! If you are going to commit such a blatant act of aggression in my Safe Space, the least you could do would be to issue a trigger warning!

What did Mister Howie bear ever do to you?

AUbLzC1.jpg?1

Onslaught: I hit the stupid bear in order to avoid hitting you.

Look man, I am telling you for the last time. I don’t want to be your ally, I don’t want you trying to help me in my matches, and I certainly don’t want to have any sort of interaction with you ever again.

I am done dealing with you dude...d-o-n-e, DONE!

Do you understand?

[SJW sheepishly nods his head yes. Onslaught smiles and walks out of the room. SJW heads over to one of the corners of the room and cowers in said corner as he hugs Mister Howie bear.]

tKgR2oc.jpg?1ptQXbKF.jpgMEvIueD.jpg?1 with 0p54iew.jpg?1

Conner Threepwood vs. Deathwish with Carl Batch

Match:

• This match was the very definition of a clash of styles, as Deathwish wanted to have a manic brawl while Conner was looking to have a more technically sound match.

• The action almost automatically spilled out onto the floor and once outside of the ring both men used the environment to inflict pain on their opponent.

• Referee David Poker was very lax about enforcing the rules, allowing both men to dish out punishment to their opponent at ringside.

• Soon the action returned to the ring and Conner was able to implement the type of match he wanted to fight.

• A panicked Carl Batch inserts himself into the match as he trips Conner up when Conner was near him.

• This distraction allowed Deathwish to begin his dismantling of the Hick from French Lick.

• The unfocused Deathwish did not have any sort of coherent strategy in regards to what he was trying to do to Conner.

• Deathwish’s goal was simply trying to inflict as much damage to Conner as possible.

• The fans soon started to vocalize their support for Conner, in an effort to try to will him back into the match.

• It worked like a charm and soon it was Conner who was in control of the match once again.

• Conner soon was able to lock Deathwish into the dreaded Stretch Plum, but Deathwish, having an immense tolerance of pain and also being a complete and utter lunatic, would not submit.

• A concerned Carl Batch, fearing for his client’s well being, decided to do what Deathwish was not willing to do.

• A reluctant Carl threw in the towel for his charge, knowing that Deathwish would live to fight another day.

Winner: Conner Threepwood

Time: 12:53

Match Rating: 31

[We are now taken to the locker room of the NEW Champion Raphael. The champ is sitting down in a chair, while his girlfriend Lucinda Larouche stands behind him with a seductive look on her face.]

9ODyyTw.jpg?1

Raphael: Jerry Martin, Buddy Gardner thinks that you are what passes as a viable contender for my NEW Champion.

Well, Buddy would be wrong with that line of thinking. After all, how many times have our paths crossed Jerry? How many times have I beaten you?

Jerry, I am not like anyone else in this promotion. I do not cower at the mere mention of your name, I am not afraid of you like everyone else is.

In fact, when I heard tonight that you were my opponent I laughed at the sheer absurdity of it all. After all, I am the Golden Hair God! I am the man that has beaten you from pillar to post all across North America.

Jerry Martin, you are a one-trick pony. You need weapons in order to even stand a remote chance against me and with this being a non-Hardcore promotion...well let’s just say that you have lost the one thing that might have given you the slightest of chances at beating me.

That’s not me being conceited, that’s me telling the truth. You dare to step into the ring with the Golden Hair God! Jerry, I honestly think you have taken one too many frying pans to the head because the chances of you walking out of here with my NEW championship are slim to none!

Ain’t that right baby girl?

[Lucinda smiles then licks her lips before saying...]

X2pReb2.jpg?1

Lucinda Larouche: You’re absolutely right, tiger.

The Following Match is for the NEW Championship:

JH32vFM.jpg

yoYdLij.jpg?1ptQXbKF.jpg9ODyyTw.jpg?1 with X2pReb2.jpg?1

Jerry Martin vs. Raphael © with Lucinda Larouche

Match:

• This match begins with Jerry immediately leaving the ring, he looks underneath the ring and pulls out a metal folding chair. He then tosses said chair into the ring. This causes Raphael to yell at Referee Xander Summer, “Disqualify him, this is not a hardcore match!”

• Instead Xander just kicks the chair out of the ring as Jerry reenters the ring.

• Jerry seemed to have no intention of using the chair, it was more of a psychological thing to get Raphael scared that this match might eventually end up being a hardcore match.

• Raphael did everything he could possibly do in order to not engage with Jerry.

• Eventually, Raphael left the ring and he was quickly followed outside by Jerry. Jerry chased the Golden Hair God around the ring, only to have Raphael enter the ring first, and when Jerry entered the ring the already standing Raphael forcefully kicked Jerry in the back.

• The fans booed as Raphael tapped the side of his head and yelled out, “I work smarter not harder!”

• For the next few minutes Raphael was in charge of the action but no matter what he did, he was never able to keep Jerry’s shoulders on the mat for three seconds.

• This frustrated the NEW Champion, as his arrogance led him to believe that he was going to have an easy match and this was anything but that.

• Soon the fans started chanting, “I’m Hardcore!”, which was Jerry’s old RIPW catchphrase.

• This renewed fan support seemed to unlock Jerry’s fighting spirit as he soon started to fight back.

• The action once again spilled out onto the arena floor and both men used their surroundings to inflict pain on their opponent.

• Jerry tossed Raphael into the guardrail and later on Raphael banged Jerry’s head against the wooden announcer’s table.

• Referee Xander Summer was very liberal with what he was allowing the combatants to do, but he finally ordered both men to return to the ring.

• Jerry and Raphael fought their way back to the ring as Xander began his ten count.

• Once inside the ring, it looked as if the challenger had the champion against the ropes as Jerry was now the one who kept on coming close to victory.

• It is at this point that Lucinda decided to insert herself into the match as she climbed up onto the ring apron and began chastising Xander for doing a terrible job.

• This caused Jerry to head over and see what the commotion was while turning his back to the champ.

• Rule number one, you never turn your back to the champ. This rule became painfully obvious as Raphael picked up Lucinda’s loaded pocketbook and nailed Jerry in the back of the head with it.

• This staggered Jerry and Raphael quickly threw the pocketbook out of the ring, Raphael then tossed Jerry into the ropes and when Jerry came back towards him Raphael nailed him with the Cupid’s Arrow.

• Three seconds later Raphael had made the first successful defense of his NEW Championship.

Winner and still NEW Champion: Raphael

Time: 14:51

Match Rating: 46

Prediction Results:

Zergon 7/7

Historian 5/7

michgcs 5/7

KyTeran 4/7

smw88 4/7

Overall:

Zergon 31 points

KyTeran 22 points

Historian 18 points

smw88 15 points

Texasrangers13 13 points

Herrbear 10 Points

KnowYourEnemy 5 points

michgcs 5 points

1PWfan 4 points

Theheel 4 points

Post-Show Notes:

1.I would like to thank everyone who predicted in the prediction contest. Especially michgcs who joined in on the competition during this show.

Zergon, as you are the current points leader I would like to give you the chance to decide what my secondary title will be. The options are...

Middleweight Championship- Only wrestlers who are middleweight and under can compete for this title.

American Championship- No special rules for this title.

Cruiser Weight Championship- The exact same rules for the middleweight title apply to this title, they just have different names.

Intercontinental Championship- No special rules for this title.

North American- No special rules for this title.

Openweight Championship- Anyone from any weight class can fight for this title.

United States Championship- No special rules for this title.

Junior Heavyweight- The exact same rules for the middleweight title apply to this title, they just have different names.

You can post your decision here or just PM me. I will say this though, do not expect this title to show up any time soon. Mainly because I am just starting to book the Tag Team Championship Tourney in the game right now.

2. I actually do not have anything to say about the show.

This is a very interesting match up and I could really see it going either way. Tavon Blake Jr. could develop into a stud, but so can Nate DeMarcus and Nate's a little further on in his career (and I'm a little biased towards him)

This was the last show that was booked before the diary was posted on this site and I honestly thought that I had Nate pick up the win here. This was a case of Tavon just being more popular and not wanting to lose to Nate. I think Tavon's popularity was around 15 in New England and Nate's was around 12 or so at the time.

Tavon's popularity is growing quicker than Nate's because he's in the other promotion I am running in this save. It is NEW's sister promotion and it is based out of Cape Cod. Tavon (who is a babyface in that promotion) has already main evented a couple of shows for that company.

While Nate is not on that roster. This is why Tavon is more popular at this point.

Another could go either way match but I see Dog being slighly higher on pecking order and unlike Blake, Mauler don´t have allies to help him steal the win

This was purely booked because I had nothing better for either of them to do and I knew they had chemistry because they have faced-off a couple of times in the Cape Cod promotion.

It was a pure match rating grab.:D

Well, I´m not a huge fan of titles that have restrictions on who can carry them so I just go with American Championship.

Same here, the only reason why I was going to have a restricted title was that the vast majority of my roster is middleweight and under. I only have a few wrestlers who are over middleweight.

I really wanted a New England Championship but there were no generic New England Championships ever made to my knowledge.

Shoot, missed the predictions. Good show, though, and I look forward to seeing how the tag tournament shakes out.

Thank you. The start of the tag tournament is two or three shows in the future (I am not sure and I don't have the game open). It will not be a traditional tournament though. Mainly because I get bored writing tournament after tournament.

The tag titles will be decided in an Elimination Chase. I saw talk of it in the WWE thread in the Dog Pound (I never actually ever saw it because I think I stopped watching the WWE at that time) and thought it was a very cool concept.

[The following footage is from NEW's YouTube channel.

In the first segment, we see "The Real Man's Man" Cip Conduit outside chopping wood while wearing no shirt.]

yX2d9gO.jpg?1

Cip Conduit: Langston Franklin aka Lion Heart. Langston, you are everything I hate about the modern soy drinking, metrosexual, man.

You have not done an honest day of work in your life. No, instead you want to sit around in a cafe sipping your soy latte and you talk to your friends about such unmanly things like how you shave your chest.

Langston, I want you to take this all in right here...

[Cip points at his copious amount of body hair on his shirtless body.]

yX2d9gO.jpg?1

Cip Conduit: A real man's man don't need to shave off his chest hair...nah man, a real man's man is proud of his masculinity...and a real man's man don't sip no soy lattes.

We drink hard liquor.

Lion Heart you might prance around and think you're some kind of warrior because you use King Richard the first's nickname. But let me tell you, something son, you ain't nothing but a soy-filled metrosexual wimp.

At Halloween Hell in Salem, Mass., you are gonna learn the tough way that you just don't mess with a real man's man.

[The next footage we see is that of Tavon Blake Jr. sitting on a bench press bench. He's lifting a seventy-five pound dumbbell with his right arm. Moments later an exuberant Rocco Renoir walks into the gym.

Tavon notices how happy Rocco is.]

5gA1ObF.jpg?1

Tavon Blake Jr.: What's up bro? Why are you so happy?

fnEgmso.jpg?1

Rocco Renoir: Oh man this has been a hell of a month for me dude. First, Jack and I ended our horrendous win challenge...

5gA1ObF.jpg?1

Tavon Balke Jr.: You mean y'all's losing streak...

fnEgmso.jpg?1

Rocco Renoir: Potato, potahto...

5gA1ObF.jpg?1

Tavon Blake Jr.: Nah bro...ain't nobody ever called a potato a potahto. And ain't nobody ever called a losing streak a win challenge.

fnEgmso.jpg?1

Rocco Renoir: You know what bro...it doesn't even matter. Nothing you can say is going to harsh my vibe...in fact, I am about to make even your grumpy ass happy.

Because at Halloween Hell, you, me, and Jack are going to be teaming together. And one of our opponents is going to be...wait for it...wait for it...Jerry Pepper!

[Tavon looks at Rocco for a moment before a huge grin breaks across his face. Tavon then gets up from the bench press bench and gives Rocco a huge bear hug. Once they are done hugging Tavon wipes a tear from his eye.]

fnEgmso.jpg?1

Rocco Renoir: Are you crying bro?

5gA1ObF.jpg?1

Tavon Blake Jr.: You damn straight I am. These are tears of joy son. I mean shoot...I've...no we've finally been given our Jerry Pepper match!

Dude if I could have bro hugged you for another ten minutes I would have...this is the best damn news I have had in a long while. This is simply amazing...I am truly at a loss for words...

Does Jack know?

fnEgmso.jpg?1

Rocco Renoir: Yeah I just called his house in the Hamptons...he was beyond thrilled about the great news.

Oh, do you want to know who Jerry's partners are going to be?

5gA1ObF.jpg?1

Tavon Blake Jr.: It doesn't even matter bro. All that does matter is we've got our Jerry Pepper match and all of a sudden everything is right in the world.

[The final that we are shown is of Conner Threepwood who is sitting in a darkened locker room. When Conner notices that the camera is on him, he holds up a paper.

On said paper is three names. The first name is Deathwish. Deathwish's name has a line drawn through it. Underneath Deathwish's name are Sasquatch McGraw and Raphael.]

tKgR2oc.jpg?1

Conner Threepwood: Last month I did what I set out to do. I got my revenge against Deathwish. Raphael that means I am one step closer to getting my revenge against you.

But first I have to face off against the madman from the Yukon Territory, Sasquatch McGraw.

Now, most people would take a look at Sasquatch and then look at me and say that I have bitten off more than I can chew. Most people would say think that Sasquatch is going to chew me up and spit me out...and maybe those thoughts would be correct.

But there is one thing that I want everyone to know about me. I have made a career off being the underdog. I am someone who thrives on adversity.

It doesn't matter much to me if Sasquatch outweighs me by over a hundred pounds. I will find a way to beat him...that I have no doubt about.

NEW Halloween Hell 2020

Onslaught vs. The Masked Mauler VII

Nate DeMarcus vs. Seth James Wilson

Astro, Paulie Pelton, Jerry Pepper vs. The Jet Set

Langston “Lion Heart” Franklin vs. "The Man's Man" Cip Conduit

Conner Threepwood vs. Sasquatch McGraw

Mullet Mike vs. Raphael ©

Mauler is higher on the pecking order

Seth don´t win matches.

Would be funny to see Pepper pinning one of the Jet Set members after that promo but it would probably be a bad idea with Jet Set being build up more so I go with Jet Set winning

I could see this one going either way but Cip being in that three-way match for the belt raised his stock enough in my eyes that I´m going to have him go over here.

Don´t see McGraw stopping Threepwood any better than what Deathwish did

Nope, Mike ain´t getting the belt here.

Via DQ when SJW snaps? *TRIGGER WARNING*

Via count-out when Onslaught wrecks SJW's safe space? *T-t-t-TRIGGER WARNING AGAIN*

TBJ is really being a huge buzzkill but Sgt. Pepper's friends are... not ideal

Cip got screen time so he should get the win lol

The vendetta continues!

Mike can take his Mullet and shove it up his butt 'cause there's no way he's winning against Canada's favorite son.

EDIT because this is just too important not to ask: Is SJW's finisher called the Trigger Warning? It should be IMO. But then again he doesn't really hit it so it doesn't really matter, does it? :D

<p>Onslaught vs. <strong>The Masked Mauler VII</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Nate DeMarcus</strong> vs. Seth James Wilson</p><p> </p><p>

Astro, Paulie Pelton, Jerry Pepper vs. <strong>The Jet Set</strong></p><p><strong>

</strong></p><p>

Langston “Lion Heart” Franklin vs. <strong>"The Man's Man" Cip Conduit</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Conner Threepwood</strong> vs. Sasquatch McGraw</p><p> </p><p>

For the NEW Championship:</p><p> </p><p>

Mullet Mike vs. <strong>Raphael ©</strong></p>

I will never pick against Mauler, even when I probably should

SJW's received more focus but Nate's a better worker and it's not like Wilson needs wins anyway

I could see a flash pinfall if it was just Jerry vs. one or two of the Jet Set but Astro and Paulie aren't really good enough to get a win here

I don't see any reason for Lion Heart to get a win over Cip

Sasquatch is surprisingly good for a big man and could be a main-event star for you down the line but Conner's at that spot right now

I mean...c'mon, really?

rCEsYBI.gif

NEW Halloween Hell 2020

Attendance: 66

Show Rating: 48

[The show begins with its normal video intro. After that is done, we head directly to the ring instead of over to the announcer’s table.]

AUbLzC1.jpg?1ptQXbKF.jpg1MwpcyF.jpg?1

Match:

• The match begins and right out of the gate Onslaught comes at Mauler with everything he has.

• Mauler who clearly wants to fight a slower-paced more methodical match is overwhelmed by just how fast and unrelenting Onslaught is.

• Mauler slips out of the ring to take a moment to reassess his plan of attack.

• Unfortunately for Mauler, Onslaught decided to throw caution to the wind as he (Onslaught) sailed over the top rope and nailed Mauler knocking both men to the arena floor.

• The crowd is going wild as the young Texan is the first to his feet, Onslaught brings Mauler back into the ring and tries a couple of quick pin attempts.

• It is at this point that SJW walks down to the ring and begins acting like Onslaught’s personal cheerleader, cheering for everything that Onslaught does.

• This causes Onslaught to become distracted as he is now paying more attention to SJW and less attention to his opponent.

• In fact, Onslaught, who has his back facing Mauler, is completely oblivious to the fact that Mauler has managed to get back to his feet.

• Mauler then forcibly turns Onslaught around and locks the young Texan into the Iron Claw.

• Mauler is awarded the victory after Onslaught passes out due to pain.

Winner: The Masked Mauler VII

Time: 12:14

Match Rating: 39

[We now head on over to the announcer’s table where the voice of NEW Rob L. Miskovsky and his broadcast partner Honest Frank welcome us to the show which is taking place in Salem, Massachusetts.

Rob is dressed up as Dracula and Honest Frank is dressed up as Abe Lincoln for this Halloween show. Both men talk about the matches that will be on the card tonight before we are taken to a pre-recorded vignette of The Jet Set.]

[We see the members of the Jet Set on a yacht. All three members are standing near the back of the boat with glasses of champagne in their respective hands. Jack holds up his glass and clears his throat before saying...]

cT2XViM.jpg?1

Jack Pryde: Gentlemen our long national nightmare is finally over! We finally conquered our win challenge!

It was such a glorious thing to behold that I decided to take my father’s yacht out on the open seas!

fnEgmso.jpg?1

Rocco Renoir: Bro I have to say, I am beyond thrilled that our win challenge is over. But I am not so sure it is all that bright to be out here on a boat on the last day of October.

I don’t know about you guys, but I am freezing my ass off out here.

5gA1ObF.jpg?1

Tavon Blake Jr.: I don’t disagree with you man, it is cold up here. I want to head back inside where there is actual heat.

cT2XViM.jpg?1

Jack Pryde: We can do that later...for now I say we embrace our yacht life. The three of us can jam out to some classic yacht rock...like Christopher Cross.

5gA1ObF.jpg?1

Tavon Blake Jr.: Christopher Cross? Who the hell is Christopher Cross?

Nah man if y’all want to listen to Crisscross or whatever...y’all can do it out here in the cold. I’m going to go inside and get warm.

fnEgmso.jpg?1

Rocco Renoir: Me too.

cT2XViM.jpg?1

Jack Pryde: It’s Christopher Cross not Crisscross you damn fools. We’re not going to jump, jump. Crisscross...damn idiots.

2Smg1BW.jpg?1ptQXbKF.jpgMSvEa5n.jpg?1

Match:

• For the first minute or so of the match SJW did everything he could to avoid having to deal with Nate.

• He stalled, constantly sticking his head out of the ring between the top and middle ropes anytime Nate would advance towards him.

• SJW also left the ring and begged Referee David Poker for a time out, one which was not granted to NEW’s resident social justice warrior.

• Soon a frustrated Nate pulled SJW back into the ring and proceeded to beat the holy hell out of SJW.

• The match came to an end after Nate nailed SJW with a Snap Tackle.

Winner: Nate DeMarcus

Time: 6:56

Match Rating: 34

[We are now shown a pre-recorded promo from Carl Batch and Sasquatch McGraw. It begins with Carl smoking a cigar as his imposing Canadian charge stands menacingly behind him.]

0p54iew.jpg?1

Carl Batch: Conner, Conner, Conner. I have to hand it to you my brother, last month you beat Deathwish. This is something that does not happen very often, so I have to say I was pretty impressed.

But tonight Conner, tonight you don’t stand a chance against Sasquatch...nah son...if I were you I’d just be happy with your victory over Deathwish. Because there is no way you are walking out of here tonight as the victor.

Conner, you seem to think what Deathwish and Sasquatch did to you was personal and it was absolutely not my brother. No, what my boys did to you was purely a business transaction. Nothing more, nothing less.

It was you who decided to make it personal when you called my clients out. Well, tonight I am going to tell Sasquatch to end your damn career. Conner, you want to make it personal. Well, now we’ll get personal.

qgXP1Tn.jpg?1IuO9oLo.jpg?1vh0xZNf.jpg?1ptQXbKF.jpgfnEgmso.jpg?15gA1ObF.jpg?1cT2XViM.jpg?1

Match:

• This was a good, albeit messy match.

• Messy in the sense that people were all over the place during the opening minutes, with Rocco and Astro putting on a very spectacular aerial contest.

• The highlight of which happened when Astro leaped over the top rope and wiped out the entire Jet Set faction who were busy strategizing on the ringside floor.

• The action soon returned to the ring where Paulie managed to get in a couple of near falls against Jack.

• Soon the heels were able to isolate Paulie in their corner and it was at that point that the Jet Set used triple-team tactics in order to keep Paulie isolated in their corner.

• The members of the Jet Set immediately went to work on Paulie’s left leg as they tried to weaken it so that Tavon could have a weakened target for his Figure Four later on in the match.

• Paulie managed to fight his way out of the heel’s corner and he hot-tagged Pepper into the ring.

• Pepper quickly dispatched the charging Jack with some powerful strikes, this caused both Tavon and Rocco to enter the ring and swarm Pepper.

• Astro came to the aid of his partner going directly after Tavon, the two of them broke off and began fighting on the outside of the ring.

• A temporarily distracted Pepper then turned his focus back to Rocco and he was met with a swift, high-impact Super Kick.

• Said Super Kick dropped Pepper like a fly and three seconds later the Jet Set picked up the victory.

Winners: The Jet Set

Time: 10:30

Match Rating: 33

[After the previous match is done, we head over to the backstage interview area where Tabitha Mara is standing by with Mullet Mike.]

Q30rDF9.jpg?1

Tabitha: Mike tonight you are going to be facing off against Raphael for the NEW Championship in what is probably the biggest match of your short career. What do you think you have to do to beat the champion?

5t91Gyl.jpg?1

Mullet Mike: Ya know Tabby, my mom always told me, she said, “Mikey thinking isn’t really a strength of yours.” And she was absolutely right, thinking ain’t my thing. Smoking cigs, drinking my Sam Adams, and chilling out to 80’s hair metal...those are strengths of mine.

So tonight Tabby I ain’t gonna go out there with no fancy plan on how to beat Raph. Nah, I’m just gonna go down to that ring tonight and wing it. Maybe things will work out for me, maybe they won’t.

What I do know is, I’m gonna have some fun busting Raph’s head in.

s6NN1we.jpg?1ptQXbKF.jpgyX2d9gO.jpg?1 with zLnG5lU.jpg?1

Langston “Lion Heart” Franklin vs. Cip Conduit with Remmy Honeyman

Match:

• This match was a good evenly matched match-up between two veteran wrestlers.

• There was some brawling both inside and outside of the ring.

• Some near falls by both men.

• It soon looked as if Langston might come out of the match with a victory but that was not meant to be as Remmy helped his tag team partner out and tripped up Langston from the outside of the ring.

• This all happened as Cip had Referee David Poker distracted.

• Moments later Cip nailed Langston with a Running Boot and that ended up being all she wrote for the man from Red Deer.

Winner: Cip Conduit

Time: 14:40

Match Rating: 36

[After the match is done Cip asks for and receives a microphone. Cip’s tag team partner Remmy Honeyman joins Cip in the ring.]

yX2d9gO.jpg?1

Cip Conduit: Salem, I hope you were all paying close attention! What you just witnessed was further proof that I am a real man’s man!

I'm no soy boy, I am the definition of what a real man's man is!

It doesn’t matter if I am teaming with Remmy or going it solo. The bottom line is I take out the trash and that is exactly what Lion Heart is...trash.

Look my dude you ain’t King Richard the first...you’re just a low-life Canadian scumbag...and ya know what me and Remmy do to foreign scumbags like you Lion Heart?

We do what real men do, we lay the boots to you!

[Cip and Remmy then proceed to kick the ever-living crap to the downed Langston. This seems like it lasts for an eternity, and for Langston it probably has.

But soon help arrives in the form of the crazy Canadian, Jerry Martin. Jerry wields a steel folding chair which he uses to hit the retreating Cip with. Cip cries out in pain as Remmy pulls his tag team partner to safety.

Jerry picks up the microphone that Cip has dropped and Jerry smiles maniacally at Cip before saying...]

yoYdLij.jpg?1

Jerry Martin: What’s the matter real man? Did that chair shot hurt you? Do you want me to call your mommy?

[That last remark seems to infuriate Cip as he tries to reenter the ring, only to be held back by Remmy. Remmy tells his tag team partner that now is not the correct time and the heels then retreat through the crowd.

Once No Remorse is gone, Jerry helps his fallen friend up off the ground and the two men walk back to the locker room as the fans give Jerry and Langston an encouraging cheer.]

[We now head to the backstage interview area where we are shown a pre-recorded promo from Conner Threepwood.]

tKgR2oc.jpg?1

Conner Threepwood: Over the last month I have read throughout social media how tonight there was simply no way I was going to beat Sasquatch McGraw.

I am far too small to stand a chance against the monster from the Canadian wilderness. Sasquatch will eat me alive in the ring and beat me in under a minute.

I am not going to lie, reading stuff like that has allowed some doubt to creep into my mind. Maybe I am not big enough to stand a chance in the ring with the Canadian behemoth…

But then I came to my senses. I told myself that throughout my career I have had people doubting just what I can do.

People mocked me and told me I was too small to ever make it in the ring. Then when I became a decorated tag team wrestler people said, “Well he’s a good tag team wrestler but he could never make it as a solo worker.”

When I declared that from here on out that I would be a singles competitor I was dismissed as just being a tag guy. I have been constantly told that I am just a tag guy, that I will do nothing of note as a singles competitor.

Well I am here to prove the critics and the haters wrong and what better way to do that than to make the behemoth Canadian Sasquatch McGraw submit to the Stretch Plum?

Sasquatch, two months ago you took money to take me out of the NEW Championship Tournament. You took away my opportunity to prove my critics wrong. Well tonight after I beat you in the ring, I will be one more step closer to silencing my critics.

tKgR2oc.jpg?1ptQXbKF.jpgexu2gBd.jpg?1 with 0p54iew.jpg?1

Conner Threepwood vs. Sasquatch McGraw with Carl Batch

Match:

• Sasquatch had the clear height and weight advantage as Conner looked like a dwarf next to Sasquatch.

• On commentary Rob said that this was the ultimate David versus Goliath match, this caused Frank to chime in, “Yeah sure. But this time David doesn’t have any rocks and Goliath is not going to go down.”

• Conner’s strategy in this match was to run and gun against Sasquatch, meaning he would hit the big Canadian with a move then use his speed advantage to get away from the reach of the angry beast.

• This strategy shockingly worked and it seemed as if Conner was inflicting death by a thousand paper cuts on Sasquatch, which caused the big man to not only tire out pretty quickly but also stagger him.

• Sadly for Conner he went to the well one too many times and Sasquatch was finally able to nab The Hick from French Lick.

• For the next few minutes Sasquatch laid Conner to total waste as a gleeful Carl Batch yelled instructions on what his charge should do.

• Carl shouted out, “Put him in a bear hug and break his damn back Quatch!”

• Sasquatch did as he was instructed and locked Conner into a bear hug, Sasquatch then violently shook Conner like a rag doll.

• Referee David Poker checked Conner’s arm to see if Conner was still there or if he was knocked out.

• The first time David did this, Conner’s right arm lifelessly fell to the side of his body. David tried for a second time and the results were the same as the first.

• It was at this point that the fans started chanting, “Here we Conner, here we go!”

• The chant grew louder and louder as it echoed throughout the arena.

• David Poker lifted Conner’s arm up for the third time and much like the previous two times his arm began to lifelessly fall to his side.

• However, before Conner’s arm could completely fall, he got an adrenaline rush from the crowd’s support and he balled up his hand and started to punch Sasquatch in the face.

• This seemed nothing more than an annoyance to the big man and it just caused him to squeeze Conner tighter.

• Conner then did the only thing he thought he could possibly do to get out of this situation, which was box the ears of Sasquatch.

• It worked like a charm as Sasquatch immediately became disoriented and he ended up dropping Conner.

• A dizzy Sasquatch aimlessly meandered around the ring as his equilibrium was completely thrown off.

• Conner used this break in the action as a moment of respite, before going back on the offense again.

• Conner threw everything he could at the big man and he kept Sasquatch on the defensive.

• Soon Conner somehow was able to lock Sasquatch in the Stretch Plum and moments later he pulled off the upset victory when Sasquatch was ruled by David Poker to be unconscious.

Winner: Conner Threepwood

Time: 13:41

Match Rating: 48

[As David Poker raised Conner’s hand in victory, Conner looked directly into the camera and yelled out, “I’m coming for you next, Raph!” ]

[We now head to a corridor in the backstage area of the arena. There we see a very angry Onslaught yelling at SJW.]

AUbLzC1.jpg?1

Onslaught: What the hell is your problem man?

I told you frequently that I want nothing to do with you. Yet you keep on coming down to ringside anytime I have a match and you always end up costing me the match…

MSvEa5n.jpg?1

SJW: Costing you the match? I did nothing of the sort.

I came down to the ring during your match to cheer you on. I wanted to show you that I am still your number one ally despite the fact that you have constantly turned down my efforts to uplift you.

[Onslaught lets out an angry sigh before saying...]

AUbLzC1.jpg?1

Onslaught: Look man, I am doing everything I possibly can not to kick your ass...I truly am. But you are so very close to me not holding back and that is something I truly don’t want to do.

Because I honestly think you do have good intentions towards me and I know I have been a little harsh towards you...so please I am asking you to grant me this favor...please stop coming down to the ring during my matches…

MSvEa5n.jpg?1

SJW: Fine if you feel like you cannot use my privilege to uplift your voice any longer. Then I will stay away.

AUbLzC1.jpg?1

Onslaught: Cool, that’s all I am asking for.

[Onslaught walks off camera and SJW smiles and says…]

MSvEa5n.jpg?1

SJW: Omg, he’s so stunning and brave.

[We now head to the dressing room of the NEW Champion Raphael. The champion is sitting on a couch, behind him is his girlfriend/manager Lucinda Larouche who is rubbing Raphael’s shoulders.]

9ODyyTw.jpg?1

Raphael: Hey babe, did you see Conner yell I’m next after he won a match…

X2pReb2.jpg?1

Lucinda Larouche: I did tiger...does he honestly think he can scare you? What a clown.

9ODyyTw.jpg?1

Raphael: What a clown indeed...speaking of clowns tonight I have to face off against the hygienically challenged Mullet Mike.

[Lucinda rolls her eyes and sticks her tongue out and says...]

X2pReb2.jpg?1

Lucinda Larouche: He’s super gross. He smells like hot dog water and he’s got horrible hair.

9ODyyTw.jpg?1

Raphael: So true Lu, so true.

But you know what Lu? His bad hair and lack of hygiene is not what offends me...what offends me is that Buddy Garner and the NEW higher-ups think that Mullet Mike is what passes as a credible contender for my championship...that really upsets me to no end.

Buddy knows I have beaten anyone of note on his roster, so now he wants to put me back into the ring with someone I have already beaten. He wants to cheapen the prestige of my championship by having me fight a guy who is hardly qualified to even be in the ring with me.

This guy wins a couple of pre-show matches and Buddy thinks he should be the one who challenges for my belt?

I am insulted!

X2pReb2.jpg?1

Lucinda Larouche: As well you should be tiger! Mike is super gross and he looks like he hasn’t washed up in years. Just thinking about him makes me want to hurl.

9ODyyTw.jpg?1

Raphael: Exactly, he is a gross and disgusting cretin. While I am a Golden Hair God. I mean look at him and look at me. He looks like one of the bums that sit in the crowd, while I am an elite athlete.

I wrestle in main event matches month in and month out. That scrub wrestlers in pre-show matches month in and month out.

Do you know how much you have to suck to be stuck in a pre-show match?

You have to suck a lot. Hell, even Jerry Pepper is featured on the main card nearly every month and we know that jabroni can’t pick up a win. This whole situation is just disgusting.

You know what Lu? Tonight I am going to mop the floor with that scrub, I want to show Buddy that he has to stop booking these bums to fight me for my title. Tonight I am going to humiliate Mike and that is not me being conceited, that’s me telling the truth!

Mike tonight I am going to make you regret ever signing that contract to face-off against me. Tonight you will see exactly why they call me the Golden Hair God!

JH32vFM.jpg

5t91Gyl.jpg?1ptQXbKF.jpg9ODyyTw.jpg?1 with X2pReb2.jpg?1

Mullet Mike vs. Raphael © with Lucinda Larouche

Match:

• The match begins and Mike, who brought a brown burlap sack to the ring with him, begins to empty the contents of the sack into the ring.

• Out comes some thumbtacks and some pieces of broken glass.

• A horrified Raphael cries out in terror, “This isn’t a hardcore match! Disqualify him!”

• Referee Xander Summer does nothing of the sort, but he does admonish Mike for bringing such objects to the ring. Xander then signals for the members of the ring crew to come and sweep all of the objects out of the ring. Once that is done the actual match starts.

• This was a really good match thanks entirely to Raphael as he bumped all over the place for his opponent.

• Mike managed to get in a couple of really close near falls, but he was not able to keep Raphael down.

• The tide of the match turned thanks to timely interference on the champion’s behalf by his manager Lucinda.

• Once that occurred it was only a matter of time before Raphael was able to nail Mike with his Cupid’s Arrow finisher, and three seconds later Raphael’s hand was raised in victory.

Winner and still NEW Champion: Raphael

Time: 12:56

Match Rating: 49

Prediction Results:

1PWfan 6/6

KyTeran 6/6

Zergon 6/6

michgcs 5/6

Overall:

1PWfan 6 points

KyTeran 6 points

Zergon 6 points

michgcs 5 points

Post-Show Notes:

1. Sorry about posting this so late. I had every intention of getting it up on Friday but I just could not find the time to post this as it usually takes me anywhere from an hour to two hours to post.

I forced myself to find the time to post this tonight because there is a pretty big snow storm heading my way later today. I do not know if I will have power as I tend to lose power during most big snow storms.

2.I would like to thank everyone who predicted in the prediction contest. I know I say this every show and it is probably coming across as corny by now, but I mean it. Thank you.

Also, I am going to do a reset on the prediction standings. I would still like the "choose who will be in the top prospect tournament" prize. I am just not sure when I can fit that tournament into the schedule as I still have the tag team titles to decide and the American Championship.

3. It really sucks to have Paulie, Astro, and Onslaught lose on show after show because the three of them have talent. It is just none of them have the popularity in the New England area to justify them winning.

4. If there is anyone wondering why Raphael is the NEW Champion, look no further than the match on this card. Somehow he managed to pull a 49 Match Rating out of Mullet Mike. Stats wise, Mike is by far the worst wrestler on the roster. Or he was at this time, I signed Frank Dirt (he will probably show up two or three shows after this) and he can't even wrestle in matches longer than seven minutes.

5. I have no idea what sort of move the Stretch Plum is. I had originally thought of it as an abdominal stretch but I highly doubt Conner could put someone as big as Sasquatch in such a hold. So I guess the Stretch Plum is whatever the readers envision it to be because I am out of ideas as to what it could be.

6. I am trying to give Cip some character now as I am shamelessly ripping off Silas Young's Last Real Man gimmick. I don't know if it will work or not but I am going with it.

Now I just have to find something for Remmy and The Masked Mauler...:D

I will never pick against Mauler, even when I probably should[/Quote]

Right now he is the third most over heel on the roster behind Cip and Raphael, so it is a pretty safe bet that he will win the vast majority of his matches. Even if I cannot think of a personality to give him.

SJW's received more focus but Nate's a better worker and it's not like Wilson needs wins anyway[/Quote]

Seth don´t win matches.

It pains me that both of you have such little faith in Seth.[/Quote]

Sasquatch is surprisingly good for a big man and could be a main-event star for you down the line but Conner's at that spot right now

Sasquatch's New England popularity has been growing like gangbusters recently. He was let go by whatever company he was with, in the default data (I don't have the game open right now, I want to say it is IPW but I am probably wrong). He is currently working for the other promotion I run in this save which is based in New England as well and he is a solo wrestler over there after Otis' neck got broken.

I was originally going to make him solo here as well because there is a third member of Brutality Inc. that only fights on the pre-show, but the third member's popularity is nowhere near either Sasquatch or Deathwish. Therefore, I decided to keep him off the main show and have Sasquatch and Deathwish become a team while I wait for Otis' neck to heal or the third member to become popular enough to be a featured wrestler on the main card.

I mean...c'mon, really?

Never say never...okay you can say never...

TBJ is really being a huge buzzkill but Sgt. Pepper's friends are... not ideal[/Quote]

Well they're not John, Paul, George, Ringo, or Pete Best (Pete got screwed!). But Sgt. Pepper's friends would like for you to know that it has been wonderful to be here. It was certainly a thrill.

EDIT because this is just too important not to ask: Is SJW's finisher called the Trigger Warning? It should be IMO. But then again he doesn't really hit it so it doesn't really matter, does it? :D

Oddly enough it is not. His finisher is whatever Adam named it in the default data. The Trigger Warning was the original SJW's finisher in my test save before this diary.

The original SJW was Taylor Kidd (Mainly because Taylor's render reminded me so much of MLW's Jordan Oliver). I changed him in this save to Zippy Deverell mainly because Taylor's promo skills were killing me. He and Onslaught would always get a segment rating of either a zero or three on every segment they were in together.

I never bothered to add Trigger Warning into Zippy's move set because I forgot to do so. But now I will.

Would be funny to see Pepper pinning one of the Jet Set members after that promo but it would probably be a bad idea with Jet Set being build up more so I go with Jet Set winning

Jerry was all set to pick up his first NEW win on the last show I booked in the game. He was going to beat the third member of Brutality Inc. in a pre-show match. Well, I screwed up and picked the third member of Brutatlity Inc. to get the win and that further killed Jerry's popularity.

The end result was that he once had a twelve in popularity in New England and he now has an eight. I guess the upside is that the third member of Brutality Inc. might be closer to making his debut now that his popularity has shot up.

Interesting that there's another SJW out there... maybe this SJW finds himself an ally soon? (Would love for you to throw in a swerve of sorts and make it be Frederique Garcia lol)

Dammit I was the only one who didn't get a perfect score! Damn you, Onslaught! *shakes fists*

I liked Jet Set hanging out on a yacht in October lol but the Crisscross reference(?) went over my head (thankfully?).

Hopefully the snow storm wasn't as bad as expected. Stay safe!

• 2 weeks later...
Interesting that there's another SJW out there... maybe this SJW finds himself an ally soon? (Would love for you to throw in a swerve of sorts and make it be Frederique Garcia lol)

Sadly he has an exclusive contract with TCW right now. Plus, I don't think I could afford Frederique even if he was free to sign.

Well, there aren't really two. I named Taylor Kidd it in a test game and he was just god awful. His stats killed any segment he was in. The reason why I chose Zippy to be SJW was that Zippy was one of the best talking young free agents in the game.

I liked Jet Set hanging out on a yacht in October lol but the Crisscross reference(?) went over my head (thankfully?).

Please tell me you got the Christopher Cross reference, that would be hilarious if you got that and not the Crisscross reference.

I did screw up the spelling of their name though it was Kris Kross (I should probably go back and correct it, but I have to own my mistake. I thought it was the incorrect spelling but I was too lazy to look it up). Oddly enough the site I went on said it was Crisscross. So that might be why you did not get the reference. :o

Kris Kross were two teenage rappers who had a hit in America in the early 1990's. The song was called "Jump" and they wore their clothes backward. From what it said in Wikipedia they had a second hit called Warm It Up. I don't remember that song personally. Jump was big when I was a kid because the two kids in the group were my age and so that meant that me and my friends thought it was so cool that people our age could have a hit song.

Christopher Cross was a Yacht Rock singer from the late 1970's and the early 1980's. He had a slew of hits during that time period but soon his success sort just ended. I have heard it was because he was not the most visually appealing guy (Just a normal looking dude) and at that point MTV was becoming the big thing and with the industry shifting towards a visual medium, a normal looking guy like Chris was just not appealing to look at when you could look at the guys from say Duran Duran.

Well now I have gifted you the useless knowledge of Kris Kross and Christopher Cross. Do with that knowledge what you will...

I mean it is totally useless but you know, it might be good for something.:p

Good show! I really enjoyed it! I know my predictions have been hit and miss but I've been reading everything.

I appreciate that you are keeping up and I fully understand missing some shows. Sometimes there are so many diaries updated and other diaries are pushed down and you don't see them.

NEW Thanksgiving Takedown 2020

Conner Threepwood vs. Raphael ©

Mullet Mike vs. Tavon Blake Jr.

Astro vs. The Masked Mauler VII

BP SWOLL vs. Manny Alvarez

Jerry Pepper & Paulie Pelton vs. Brutality Incorporated

Sadly he has an exclusive contract with TCW right now. Plus, I don't think I could afford Frederique even if he was free to sign.

Well, there aren't really two. I named Taylor Kidd it in a test game and he was just god awful. His stats killed any segment he was in. The reason why I chose Zippy to be SJW was that Zippy was one of the best talking young free agents in the game.

Please tell me you got the Christopher Cross reference, that would be hilarious if you got that and not the Crisscross reference.

I did screw up the spelling of their name though it was Kris Kross (I should probably go back and correct it, but I have to own my mistake. I thought it was the incorrect spelling but I was too lazy to look it up). Oddly enough the site I went on said it was Crisscross. So that might be why you did not get the reference. :o

Kris Kross were two teenage rappers who had a hit in America in the early 1990's. The song was called "Jump" and they wore their clothes backward. From what it said in Wikipedia they had a second hit called Warm It Up. I don't remember that song personally. Jump was big when I was a kid because the two kids in the group were my age and so that meant that me and my friends thought it was so cool that people our age could have a hit song.

Christopher Cross was a Yacht Rock singer from the late 1970's and the early 1980's. He had a slew of hits during that time period but soon his success sort just ended. I have heard it was because he was not the most visually appealing guy (Just a normal looking dude) and at that point MTV was becoming the big thing and with the industry shifting towards a visual medium, a normal looking guy like Chris was just not appealing to look at when you could look at the guys from say Duran Duran.

Well now I have gifted you the useless knowledge of Kris Kross and Christopher Cross. Do with that knowledge what you will...

I mean it is totally useless but you know, it might be good for something.:p

I'm.... happy(?) to say that I don't know who either Kriss Kross AND Christopher Cross were LOL I thought they were the same person :p

I know of Karrion Kross, does that count? LOL

Well I do enjoy the SJW gimmick and you're toeing the line perfectly that we KNOW he's a heel and stuff... looking forward to seeing your take on a Q-Anon believer LOL

French Lick's Finest gets the win via DQ or count-out but Raphael keeps the title, I think

AAAAGH I really want to pick SJW but dammit there's a C-O-N-spiracy against him

Come on my boy Threep!

I don´t see Raphael dropping the belt this quickly so somekind of non-clean finish is what I´m betting here.

Bigger name.

as much as I like Astro, he´s not here picking wins

Going with more established guy here.

SJW seems to be the only heel who I can fully place into jobber position so hard to see me going his way with my picks (at least until I´m burned a few time from not picking him).

Named team over random pairing.

rCEsYBI.gif

Attendance: 66

Show Rating: 46

[After the show’s video introduction is done, we head directly into the ring where the NEW Champion Raphael and his girlfriend/manager Lucinda Larouche are getting ready to address the crowd. The hot crowd is already booing Raphael before he even begins to speak. Raphael has a cocky grin on his face as he soaks up the boos.]

9ODyyTw.jpg?1

Raphael: Plymouth, Mass you fans can boo me all you want. It does not mean one damn thing to me. I don’t make my living off your approval, no I make it off being the best damn wrestler in this company!

By being the NEW Champion!

[Raphael stops speaking as the fans start chanting, “Bleach blonde coward”, over and over again. This clearly upsets the champion as he angrily looks out at the crowd.]

9ODyyTw.jpg?1

Raphael: I am not a coward and my hair is certainly not bleached! I am the Golden Hair God!

[Raphael paces back and forth for a moment as Lucinda tries to calm him down. Lucinda takes the microphone from Raphael and says...]

X2pReb2.jpg?1

Lucinda Larouche: Stop insulting my man you scrubs!

[A new chant picks up as the fans start chanting at Lucinda, “Balloon chest”, this clearly upsets Lucinda as she stops her foot on the mat and pleads with Raphael to make the fans stop. Lucinda then hands the microphone back to Raphael.]

9ODyyTw.jpg?1

Raphael: You fans think you’re so clever with your little chants...well that’s fine. The fact of the matter is I know your hatred for me comes from a place of jealousy. The men in the crowd wish they looked as good as me, they wish they could have a beautiful woman like Lucinda on their arm. The women...and I guess some of the men...I don’t want to discriminate here...anyway the women and some of the men are jealous of Lucinda. They wish they could get a man like me...a certifiable stud.

But the fact of the matter is both Lucinda and I are out of the league of any fan in this arena. We are an, “IT” couple and we know it.

That’s not why I am here in this ring though. I am here because last month I officially beat the last quote, unquote credible challenger for my NEW Championship when I beat that nineteen eighties reject Mullet Mike.

So I think tonight I am going to sit back and relax and enjoy the show. Knowing full well there is nobody in this promotion that is a credible enough challenge to face me…

[Before Raphael can go any further, he is interrupted by a very familiar voice. The voice belongs to Conner Threepwood who comes out from behind the curtain that leads to the backstage of the arena.]

tKgR2oc.jpg?1

Conner Threepwood: No credible challenges left...hmm...I think I have to disagree with that one Raph…

Also, apparently Buddy and the NEW front office seems to agree with me on this topic. Because Buddy just informed me that tonight I am going to be facing off against you for the NEW Championship in the main event.

Think of it as a little payback for when you had those Brutality Inc thugs beat me up…

9ODyyTw.jpg?1

Raphael: Whoa now...this...this...this can’t be true. I had no opponent heading into this show tonight...I’m not ready to face off against you.

tKgR2oc.jpg?1

Conner Threepwood: How do you, the NEW Champion, expect not to fight every month? Of course you are going to fight on every show. I know you’re a coward but I did not take you to be a moron…maybe that bleach blonde hair got to you…

9ODyyTw.jpg?1

Raphael: Stop it! Stop saying my hair is bleached! This is my natural hair color! I am the Golden Hair God!

This is bull, Buddy must be intentionally trying to mess with me. I am not ready...I have to get into my zone and I don’t have nearly enough time to do that!

tKgR2oc.jpg?1

Conner Threepwood: Well you better get ready pal, cuz we're going to have some fun tonight!

See you in the main event pal.

[A concerned Lucinda tries to calm Raphael as he has the equivalent of a toddler’s tantrum in the center of the ring.]

[We head over to the announcer’s table where Rob and Honest Frank react to the news of the main event and then give us a rundown of the other matches that are scheduled to be on the show tonight. We then head to the ring for the first match of the night.]

vh0xZNf.jpg?1IuO9oLo.jpg?1ptQXbKF.jpgMEvIueD.jpg?1exu2gBd.jpg?1 with 0p54iew.jpg?1

Jerry Pepper & Paulie Pelton vs. Brutality Incorporated with Carl Batch

Match:

• This was a competitive match during the first few minutes of the match when Paulie and Deathwish were in the ring.

• But it quickly turned into a one-sided affair once Pepper and Sasquatch were tagged into the match by their respective partners.

• Sasquatch has nearly one hundred pounds on Pepper and it really made it tough to watch.

• Luckily for both the fans and Pepper, this match was over pretty quickly after Pepper ate a Running Big Boot from Sasquatch.

Winners: Brutality Incorporated

Time: 7:45

Match Rating: 34

Ggitt5T.jpgXl7dSQv.jpg

[After that match is done we see a short promotion video, which has generic rock music playing in the background, where we see a tag team made up of two men wearing masks. We see them double-teaming their opponents and doing various other offensive maneuvers. The video comes to an end and there is a graphic that says the LA Stars are coming to NEW next month.]

2Smg1BW.jpg?1ptQXbKF.jpgMSvEa5n.jpg?1

Match:

• Shockingly enough there were no talks of safe spaces from SJW prior to the start of the match.

• He did however do his best to avoid Nate, using plenty of stalling tactics in order to not have any physical contact with Nate.

• A frustrated Nate left the ring and got a microphone from the ring announcer, Nate then asked SJW, “Are we going to have an actual match? Or are you just going to be a coward the entire night?”

• As Nate cautiously reentered the ring, SJW went on the offensive and attacked Nate before Nate could fully step through the ring ropes.

• The fans were shocked as SJW seemed to show a more violent side, as they were used to him being more of a coward.

• Soon Onslaught made his way down to the ring and began cheering for Nate.

• Onslaught led the crowd with a chant of, “Nate the great!”

• This caused SJW to feel betrayed and he immediately stopped fighting Nate and instead headed over to the side of the ring that Onslaught was on, in order to talk to him.

• This brief respite was all Nate needed in order to clear the cobwebs from his head and moments later he took SJW down with a hard-hitting Snap Tackle.

Winner: Nate DeMarcus

Time: 9:31

Match Rating: 35

[We are now shown a pre-taped interview where NEW’s backstage correspondent Tabitha Mara is interviewing Langston Franklin and Jerry Martin.]

Q30rDF9.jpg?1

Tabitha: Langston, last month Cip Conduit and Remmy Honeyman jumped you after your match with Cip…

s6NN1we.jpg?1

Langston Franklin: Yeah Tabitha, Cip, and Remmy are nothing but cowards. Cip you call yourself a man’s man, you say that you are the last real man in wrestling. Well, I have news for you pal, I am going to make you regret what you and your buddy did to me last month.

Because now I have some backup…

yoYdLij.jpg?1

Jerry Martin: Cip, Remmy, did the two of you honestly think I would allow you to beat up on my friend? Langston and I have been friends for years and while there have been times when we haven’t seen eye to eye on exactly everything. We still have this brotherly bond and there is a pact that we made a long time ago.

If someone messes with one of us, then they are going to quickly find out that you will have to deal with the two of us. Cip, Remmy, I might have put all of my toys away...I am after all a reformed man...but that still doesn’t mean I will not hesitate to kick your asses the old fashion way.

s6NN1we.jpg?1

Langston Franklin: That’s right Cip and Remmy. Last month the two of you thought you could just lay the boots to me and that would be the end of it. You thought there would be no negative repercussions.

Well, the two of you are wrong because tonight you are going to have to deal with Jerry and me.

Q30rDF9.jpg?1

Tabitha: So what you’re saying is that the two of you have joined forces to combat No Remorse?

yoYdLij.jpg?1

Jerry Martin: That’s exactly what we’re saying, Tabitha…

Q30rDF9.jpg?1

Tabitha: Do you have a team name?

s6NN1we.jpg?1

Langston Franklin: High Octane…

[Tabitha scrunches up her face to show her disapproval of the name. Jerry laughs and says…]

yoYdLij.jpg?1

Jerry Martin: We found a name on a site called name my tag team and that was the first name we could both agree on. I wanted it to be Jerry and the Ass Kicker, but he did not like the name so High Octane it is.

Q30rDF9.jpg?1

Tabitha: Well okay then, good luck with your match tonight.

yoYdLij.jpg?1

Jerry Martin: We don’t need luck...

s6NN1we.jpg?1yoYdLij.jpg?1ptQXbKF.jpgzLnG5lU.jpg?1yX2d9gO.jpg?1

High Octane vs. No Remorse

Match:

• The match began with the real man’s man Cip in the ring with the Lionheart.

• Cip challenged Lionheart to a manly test of strength and Lionheart agreed but once they locked up Cip nailed Lionheart with a knee to the gut.

• For the next few minutes of the match Cip and Remmy isolated Lionheart in their corner.

• Lionheart tried his hardest to fight his way out of the heel’s corner but it was to no avail as the heels kept on stopping him dead in his tracks.

• On the ring apron, Jerry Martin encouraged the fans to clap their hands and stomp their feet in order to show Lionheart some support.

• The fans did as requested and soon the entire arena was filled with the rumble of foot-stomping.

• This gave Lionheart the added boost of confidence he needed in order to finally fight his way out of the heel’s corner, Lionheart then tagged Jerry into the match.

• The crazy Canadian Jerry Martin proceeded to down the charging Cip with a Discus Punch, Jerry then knocked Remmy off the ring apron.

• Jerry was then a little too slow to cover Cip and Cip was able to kick out of Jerry’s pin attempt.

• Remmy then entered the ring, followed by Lionheart and it was at this point the match completely broke down.

• Referee Xander Summer tried desperately to restore order to the match but none of the combatants would listen to him.

• All four combatants took the match to the arena floor where they continued to brawl at ringside.

• Xander pleaded with the wrestlers to return to the ring and when he realized that nobody was listening to him, he began his count.

• Once he counted to ten and nobody had returned to the ring, Xander had no other choice but to rule the match a draw via double count-out.

Winners: None, the match was ruled a draw due to a double count-out.

Time: 14:40

Match Rating: 44

[The following video was shot earlier in the day. The members of the Jet Set (Rocco Renoir, Tavon Blake Jr., and Jack Pryde) are arriving at the arena. They are getting their bags out of their rental SUV when a white 1987 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z pulls up blasting Skid Row’s 18 and Life.

Jack, Rocco, and Tavon look at each other as if to say, “What the hell?” Moments later Mullet Mike steps out of the IROC wearing a black mustard stained Cinderella shirt and a tight pair of acid-washed jeans. Tavon starts laughing as he and Mike make eye contact.

Mike waves at Jet Set before going into the trunk of his car to get his bag. Mike then puts a cigarette in his mouth, lights it up and walks over to where the Jet Set guys are standing.]

5t91Gyl.jpg?1

Mullet Mike: Hey guys what’s up?

fnEgmso.jpg?1

Rocco Renoir: Nothing...but um...can you please put that cancer stick out?

Unlike you, I try to live a healthy lifestyle and I don’t need any secondhand smoke today.

5t91Gyl.jpg?1

Mullet Mike: Secondhand smoke? Chill out dude, we’re outside in nature...it’s a beautiful day. No need to get all antsy about a little smoke…

fnEgmso.jpg?1

Rocco Renoir: Look dude, you might think it is still nineteen eighty-three. But I assure you it is two thousand and twenty now.

5t91Gyl.jpg?1

Mullet Mike: Whoa man, no need to get all agro on me. I might not be the smartest guy, but I do know what year it is.

cT2XViM.jpg?1

Jack Pryde: Well you could’ve fooled me. I mean look at you Mike, you’re a walking billboard for the nineteen eighties. With your dumb Cinderella t-shirt, blasting that crappy music, from your crappy eighties car, wearing those ridiculous-looking tight-ass jeans.

5gA1ObF.jpg?1

Tavon Blake Jr.: Don’t forget about the mullet bro…

cT2XViM.jpg?1

Jack Pryde: How can anyone forget about that.

5t91Gyl.jpg?1

Mullet Mike: What about my mullet?

5gA1ObF.jpg?1

Tavon Blake Jr.: It’s trash bro...you have the worst hair I have ever seen dude. You need to shave that crap off and start over.

fnEgmso.jpg?1

Rocco Renoir: Yeah man, your hair looks like some sort of ratty bird’s nest. I wouldn’t be surprised if you had a family of robins living in that mess you call hair.

5t91Gyl.jpg?1

Mullet Mike: Okay guys look...you can call me dumb. You can make fun of the clothes I wear and the car I drive. Hell, I will even let you make fun of the tunes I listen to.

But there is one thing that I will not stand for and that is making fun of my mullet! Nobody makes fun of my mullet.

Travon me and you have a match tonight and because of you insulting the mullet you are now going to be in for a world of hurt. Ain’t nobody gonna insult my mullet and get away with it.

When I am through with you Travon you are going to learn to fear the mullet.

[Mike then takes one last drag from his cigarette, he then proceeds to flick the cigarette onto the ground. He turns around and blows the cigarette smoke into Rocco’s face before walking into the arena.

Rocco appears to be too stunned to react as he watches Mike enter the arena. He then turns to Tavon and says...]

fnEgmso.jpg?1

Rocco Renoir: He just blew cancer smoke directly into my face!

That’s...that’s…

Egregious!

I want you to break his damn leg tonight Tavon...I don’t want that piece of white trash to walk out of here of his own volition.

5gA1ObF.jpg?1

Tavon Blake Jr.: Yeah...sure...but did he just call me Travon?

What the hell?

Does he not know my name? Should I be offended that the king of white trash doesn’t know my name?

cT2XViM.jpg?1

Jack Pryde: That man is as stupid as the day is long. I wouldn’t worry about him not knowing your name.

But I’ll tell you both something, I have a crazy idea. I think me and Rocco should head to Walgreens and buy ourselves an electric razor.

Then maybe after you’re done kicking his ass Tavon, the three of us can force Mike to get rid of that damn mullet.

fnEgmso.jpg?1

Rocco Renoir: Oh I like that idea.

hygYxmu.jpg?1ptQXbKF.jpguEIVjiq.jpg?1

Match:

• The match starts and on commentary Rob informs us that the debuting Manny is originally from Mexico and now lives in San Diego, California. Frank chimes in by saying that Manny has a legendary high threshold for pain.

• The young heel from Mexico needed that high threshold for pain as BP beat the crap out of him.

• Finally, BP welcomed Manny to NEW, nailing him with a bone-crushing Big Splash.

Winner: BP SWOLL

Time: 6:51

Match Rating: 29

[We now head to the dressing room of the NEW Champion Raphael, who is sitting on a couch getting his shoulders rubbed by his girlfriend/manager Lucinda Larouche.]

9ODyyTw.jpg?1

Raphael: Conner, I know that you are a great wrestler. I have sung your praises in the past because game respects game. I also know that you are simply not good enough to beat me, even tonight when I have had no forewarning of my match with you, I will still beat you.

Because at the end of the day you truly are nothing more than a tag team guy. As good as you are, you simply cannot hang with the elite. And this belt proves that I am the elite here in NEW. That’s not me being conceited, that’s just me telling the truth.

You might be one hell of a wrestler Conner but you are not the best because I am the best. So you can make your baseless accusations about me paying Brutality Incorporated to beat you senseless but everyone knows that’s fake news. You can drone on and on about how you want to prove you are not just a tag team wrestler...but at the end of the day you are going to be stepping into the ring with the Golden Hair God and Conner I don’t think you are even remotely ready to deal with what I am going to do to you.

Isn’t that right baby girl?

X2pReb2.jpg?1

Lucinda Larouche: That is so right tiger...my god you are turning me on right now.

qgXP1Tn.jpg?1ptQXbKF.jpg1MwpcyF.jpg?1

Match:

• This was a clash of two of NEW’s resident masked men.

• It was also a style clash as Astro did everything he possibly could to make this a fast-paced high-flying affair and Mauler was doing everything he could possibly do to make this a slow, plodding match.

• At first it looked as if the high flyer from Mexico would get his way as he used his speed to gain the upper hand in the match.

• Astro even managed to get in some very close near falls and it became clear that the fans were thirsting for Astro to get his first win here in NEW. As there was a loud, audible groan of disappointment every time Mauler would kick out of a pin.

• Astro kept up his pace and it looked as if tonight would be the night he captured his first NEW victory.

• But alas that was not meant to be tonight as a referee bumped knocked Referee David Poker down to the canvas.

• As Astro went to check on the status of the veteran referee, Mauler was able to clear the cobwebs and he then hooked Astro into the Iron Claw.

• David Poker finally got back to his feet only to see Astro’s limp arms hanging on his side, David checked to see if Astro was still able to fight. When he (David Poker) deemed that Astro was no longer able to compete in the match, he awarded the victory to Mauler.

Winner: The Masked Mauler VII

Time: 9:47

Match Rating: 38

5t91Gyl.jpg?1ptQXbKF.jpg5gA1ObF.jpg?1 with fnEgmso.jpg?1 & cT2XViM.jpg?1

Mullet Mike vs. Tavon Blake Jr. with Rocco Renoir & Jack Pryde

Match:

• The match started and it was clear as day that the fans were behind Mike the native son.

• The first few minutes of the match saw neither man have much of an advantage as they both got in an equal amount of offense.

• The match soon spilled out onto the floor, this being a match with Mike in it and all, and Mike and Tavon brawled at ringside.

• They soon reentered the ring and Mike quickly gained the upper hand, this did not sit well with Tavon’s Jet Set friends.

• Soon Rocco distracted Referee David Poker as Jack entered the ring and started to attack Mike.

• Mike seemed to be handling Jack easily, but this fight with Jack allowed Tavon to hit Mike with a low blow from behind causing the Massachusetts native to fall to the mat in pain.

• Tavon, now in firm control of the match, began working on Mike's right leg. Trying to inflict as much pain as he possibly could on Mike’s leg so that when he put Mike into the figure four leg lock, Mike would have to submit quicker.

• That is exactly what happened as Tavon was soon able to put Mike’s right leg into the Figure Four.

• The fans began chanting, “Fear the mullet!”, and this support seemed to spark something in Mike.

• Mike sat up while still locked in the Figure Four, he looked Tavon in the eyes and smiled.

• Mike then wagged his pointer finger back and forth before reversing the Figure Four.

• With Tavon now feeling the pressure of the reverse Figure Four, Rocco decided it was time to come to the aid of his friend.

• Rocco entered the ring and nailed Mike in the head with an electric razor.

• Referee David Poker had no choice but to disqualify Tavon and award the victory to Mike.

Winner by way of disqualification: Mullet Mike

Time: 13:19

Match Rating: 37

[The match is over with and Rocco continues his assault on Mike. Rocco is soon joined by Jack and the two men go to work on beating down the defenseless Mike. Jack looks over at Tavon and says, “Find an outlet, so we can shave this mess off his head.”

As Tavon looks for a place to plug the electric razor in, Rocco continues to bash Mike in the head with said razor. Mike’s head starts to bleed as Tavon has finally found a place to plug the razor in.

Rocco starts the razor up but before he can do anything a charging BP SWOLL heads towards the ring. Tavon meets BP in the aisle but BP quickly dispatches the already tired Tavon. Jack hightails it out of the ring, hops the guardrail, and stands in the crowd with the fans as he wants no part in dealing with BP.

This leaves just Rocco in the ring with Mike as BP slowly walks towards the ring. Rocco orders BP to not take a step further or he will shave Mike’s mullet clean off. BP puts his hands up and tries to talk Rocco out of doing something he will regret. Rocco cries out, “He blew cancer smoke in my face!” Rocco then takes the razor to Mike’s head and manages to buzz a little hair off Mike’s hairline, before dropping the razor and scurrying out of the ring as BP finally enters the ring.

Rocco laughs as he holds strands of Mike’s hair in his left hand. Rocco then leaves ringside as BP checks on Mike’s status.]

[We now head to the backstage interview area where NEW’s backstage correspondent Tabitha Mara is standing by with Conner Threepwood.]

Q30rDF9.jpg?1

Tabitha: Conner, in a few short moments you are going to be stepping into the ring to face-off against NEW Champion Raphael. How are you feeling heading into this match?

tKgR2oc.jpg?1

Conner Threepwood: I’m feeling great both physically and mentally Tabitha because tonight I finally get to prove myself against the man who is arguably one of the best if not the best wrestler here in NEW.

Yes Raphael as a competitor I know just how good you are in the ring, there is no denying that. But I also know you do not rely solely on your god given abilities. You like to cut corners, you like to use underhanded tactics to further yourself.

And trust me when I say this, that’s fine by me because I am fully prepared for whatever you are going to bring tonight. I have watched your matches for countless hours, I have seen all your dirty tactics. I know you like I know the back of my own hand.

Tonight it is going to be me and you in that ring. There will be no hired thugs to help you out of this match. If you truly are better than me you’re going to have to prove it the old fashion way and that is by beating me.

Raphael, you can try every dirty trick in the book but at the end of the day, you are not going to beat me. Because I won’t allow it to happen. Oh and that’s not me being conceited, that’s me telling the truth you bleached hair blonde.

Q30rDF9.jpg?1

Tabitha: Okay Rob and Frank back to you guys...

JH32vFM.jpg

tKgR2oc.jpg?1ptQXbKF.jpg9ODyyTw.jpg?1 with X2pReb2.jpg?1

Conner Threepwood vs. Raphael © with Lucinda Larouche

Match:

• Before the official start of the match Referee Xander Summer has both men stand in the center of the ring with him, Xander then proceeds to give the two combatants a rundown of the rules before asking if either man has any questions.

• Conner says no and Raphael quickly slaps Conner in the face and yells at him, “That’s for stealing my catchphrase! You damn thief”

• This causes an enraged Conner to charge at Raphael just as the bell rings to start the match.

• Raphael gets a quick advantage due to Conner still being angry over being slapped in the face, this allows Raphael to dictate the early moments of the match because Conner was not able to contain his rage.

• Things started to look really dire for the native of Indiana as the champion seemed to be able to get into the challenger’s head at every turn.

• Raphael was so confident that he soon stopped pressing the offense in order to taunt the fans. Raphael started yelling out, “Is this really the best challenger they have for me?”

• This caused the fans to chant Conner’s name over and over again.

• The fans' support seemed to give Conner that extra boost he needed in order to mount a comeback.

• For the next few minutes of the match, the action was a back and forth affair with neither man gaining much of an advantage.

• Conner was soon able to get control of the match and he managed to get in a couple of close near falls.

• This clearly had Lucinda worried and it was at this point that she decided to insert herself into the match by hopping up onto the ring apron and yelling at Referee Xander Summer for counting too fast.

• Conner headed over to where Lucinda was, in order to see what she was complaining about.

• Conner started laughing before he moved in and forcibly kissed Lucinda.

• An enraged Raphael nailed Conner from behind with a low blow as Xander was still trying to get Lucinda off the ring apron.

• Raphael went back to dominating the match as he tried his best to wear Conner down.

• When Raphael felt that Conner had been worn down enough, Raphael nailed Conner with a Cupid’s Arrow.

• This knocked the challenger down to the canvas, Raphael then nonchalantly covered Conner but Raphael failed to realize that they were close to the ropes and Conner was able to break-up the pin by putting his foot on the bottom of the rope.

• This enraged Raphael and the champion got right in Xander’s face telling Xander to do better.

• While the champion was busy lambasting the referee, Conner found enough power to get back on his feet.

• Conner then took the fight to Raphael once again.

• A frustrated Raphael did not know what he could do to beat the challenger and so he decided to call it a day and left the ring.

• Raphael had Lucinda grab the NEW Championship Title and the two made their way to the curtain that leads to the backstage of the arena.

• Xander began counting the champion out as a dumbfounded Conner stood to the side.

• Before disappearing behind the backstage curtain, Raphael turned around and yelled out, “Championship rules baby! I work smarter, not harder.” He and Lucinda then kiss before disappearing behind the curtain that leads to the backstage area.

• Moments later Conner had beaten the NEW Champion via count-out.

Winner by way of count-out: Conner Threepwood

Time: 18:28

Match Rating: 46

[The match is done and the upset crowd starts chanting, “This is bullcrap.” But you know substitute crap for the bluer version of the word. Conner, who is having a difficult time walking, is helped out of the ring by Xander Summer as the show ends in a rather anticlimactic fashion.]

Prediction Results:

Historian 5/6

KyTeran 5/6

Herrbear 4/6

michgcs 4/6

smw88 4/6

Zergon 4/6

Overall:

KyTeran 11 points

Zergon 10 points

michgcs 9 points

1PWfan 6 points

Historian 5 points

Herrbear 4 points

smw88 4 points

Post-Show Notes:

1. I would like to thank everyone who predicted in the prediction contest.

2. Zergon is right in that SJW is the only heel that can be considered a jobber. I tried to fix that with this show as I hired four new wrestlers.

The first one, Manny Alvarez debut on this show. The other three will debut on the next show (They are the tag team The L.A. Stars and Reggie Bishop). Technically all four debuted on this show but I never give out the results of my pre-matches, so they are not considered canon.

The thing that stinks about Manny being hired as a jobber is that I see value in him already. His in-game bio is very interesting and I would love to feature him but his popularity is really low in New England as he is a west coast worker. Also, Manny has a mullet so he and Mike are going to have to have a mullet-off sooner or later.

Both Manny and Reggie were fired from whatever default companies they work for (I don't have the game open at the moment and I do not remember who they worked for off the top of my head) so I decided to bring them in.

I will go into detail about Reggie after the next show because technically he is not in the promotion yet.

As for the L.A. Stars, I let my bias for cool looking renders and the fact that they work for NYCW be the reason why I hired them. I kind of wish I had not hired them though. Not because they suck, but mostly because I suck at trying to make masked wrestlers interesting. Look at the Mauler, the dude is one of the highest ranking heels in the company but he has yet to have a feud or have any interview time. I fear I might end up doing that to the Stars as well.

I forgot to mention above, I hired the Stars because I needed another face tag team besides the newly formed High Octane. Originally I was going to have Jerry Pepper & Paulie Pelton be a team and I was going to call them P&P Wrestle Factory (After the 90's group C&C Music Factory) but I quickly dropped that idea when I started to job the two of them out on every show. Also, P&P might not be a wise choice of words to have in a name.

3. I had no idea what to name Jerry and Lion Heart's team. So I let the AI name it. When I saw High Octane, I thought it was such a cool name. But the more I wrote it, the more I realized that such a name really does not fit them at all. This is why I made Tabitha show her dislike for the name in her interview with them.

4. The Mike/Jet Set thing was not planned at all when I first put it into the game. I thought about it much later so my booking of it is going to be odd for not the next show but the show after that.

Mike calling Tavon, Travon was me making a typo and deciding to leave it in. Plus my buddy, who I am somewhat basing Mike on, is like that in real life. He never remembers anyone's name. So he either calls you chief or buddy or just calls you by a totally different name all of the time. He used to always call me Peter even though my name is not remotely close to being Peter.

I chose Cinderella and Skid Row to be two of the bands Mike likes because the real life Mike likes that crap. He blasts crappy hair metal all of the time, and it really sucks for me because I despise hair metal. I was so happy when Nirvana came along and all of the hair metal bands began to disappear.

5. With this being NEW's Thanksgiving show and the company is based out of Rhode Island. I could not pass up the opportunity to have this show in Plymouth, Massachusetts.

ROH used to frequently come to Plymouth about ten years ago and the arena there was just a cool venue to watch wrestling at. I wish they would still go there (Well when they are allowed to obviously) as it had such a great atmosphere.

Didn't want to bump this thread but I'm gonna go ahead and do it anyway. I was driving home and they actually played a Christopher Cross on the frickin' radio. It was... Ride Like the Wind.

LOL That was the first Christopher Cross song I've ever heard and of course, OF COURSE I had to come here and let you know :rolleyes:

Bump it all you want. I mean I try not to bump it up, but I cannot control what other people do.:D

Ride Like the Wind is a pretty good song. I am not sure if that would be considered Yacht Rock or not. His Sailing song is the very definition of Yacht Rock though.

What did you think of it the song?:D

What would be funny is if all of a sudden all of the different songs I have mentioned here start playing where you are. If Johnny Mercer's Accentuate the Positive (Though the chances of you hearing a song on the radio that was written during WWII would probably be very slim.), ELO's Mr. Blue Sky, or some Skid Row starts playing on the radio one day, you'll have me to thank.:eek:

Bigger name.

From how I have been writing this yes, Tavon probably should be considered the bigger name. But in the actual game, that is not the case. Mike is, I believe (I don't have my game open at the moment) the number two face (popularity wise) in the company behind only Conner. Or he was when I played this show. I have since hired someone who will be debuting in I think three or four shows from now, who is the number two face.

Well I do enjoy the SJW gimmick and you're toeing the line perfectly that we KNOW he's a heel and stuff... looking forward to seeing your take on a Q-Anon believer LOL

First off I don't think Adam would be happy if I tried to have a Q-Anon worker. Plus those people are so bat crap crazy, I don't think I could do their craziness justice.

I was toying with an Alex Jones type character but I am not sure I will do that.

Just read the show, I've missed the start but from what I've read one can relate and get the picture of everything that is going on. The sneaky champion was to my liking. I like "Travon", Jack Pride and Rocco Renoir they provide some entertainment to the show in a different manner. Most of the characters are getting fleshed out and I enjoy your writing style. Will definitely stay around and follow your work from now on! - cause "I fear the mullet!" or not ahah.

Finally found time to sit and read the show:

1. Mullet Manny and Mullet Mike in a mullet-off? More like it's a tag team in the making! Mullet Men assemble!

2. Yes, the LA Stars look cool. Sucks that they're jobbers (for now).

3. About making a Q-Anon character-- you're right. Don't need to give them any more pub than they're already getting.

4. I can see Connor getting another shot then winning via DQ. Maybe Masked Mauler joins up with the Golden Hair God and you hit two birds with one stone by giving him (sort of) an angle.

Bump it all you want. I mean I try not to bump it up, but I cannot control what other people do.:D

Ride Like the Wind is a pretty good song. I am not sure if that would be considered Yacht Rock or not. His Sailing song is the very definition of Yacht Rock though.

What did you think of it the song?:D

What would be funny is if all of a sudden all of the different songs I have mentioned here start playing where you are. If Johnny Mercer's Accentuate the Positive (Though the chances of you hearing a song on the radio that was written during WWII would probably be very slim.), ELO's Mr. Blue Sky, or some Skid Row starts playing on the radio one day, you'll have me to thank.:eek:

The song was okay, but sounded like generic 80's music IIRC. I really hope I don't hear any of those songs in the future (although the radio station I do listen to has started to play older songs). They were playing late 90's and early 00's songs the other day and I was like, "damn, I'm (we're) getting old." But reading your songs now... well, you're older LOL :p