Is anyone working on or willing to work on a 2011 mod or an alternate reality mod?

I have an idea for an alternate reality mod, but I'm looking to put together a discord of people who want to make this one, the base of the mod is Wrestlemania flopping completely on its ass. The 2011 mod would just be a Summer of Punk mod, and I figure the more people the better because there's been talk of a 2011 mod but it hasn't come out yet (to my knowledge).

Genadi has been working on his Summer of Punk mod for a while now, even before the launch of TEW2020. In recent months to my knowledge he has been "swamped with work" and doesn't have time to work on the mod. A bit of a shame but I obviously value his personal life more than a TEW mod. It'll come out eventually, when is that eventually? I have no clue.

Genadi has been working on his Summer of Punk mod for a while now, even before the launch of TEW2020. In recent months to my knowledge he has been "swamped with work" and doesn't have time to work on the mod. A bit of a shame but I obviously value his personal life more than a TEW mod. It'll come out eventually, when is that eventually? I have no clue.

I can't wait until it's out, I've been looking forward to it for a while. I've been making a lot of "practice" or test databases for a while, I wanted to see if I could gather up some people and make a mod all together, whenever you feel like doing it. I have the idea for an alternative reality universe mod but there could be more than that.

I was actually thinking of making a database of the Forever A Moment series from youtube. (if you know, you know)

EDIT: reading this back, I realize this comment is very shallow as I only said one thing about Genadi. I would like to say I also value his personal life over a game mod and I am a fan of his mods too.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="NameUnknownYT" data-cite="NameUnknownYT" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="52339" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I can't wait until it's out, I've been looking forward to it for a while. I've been making a lot of "practice" or test databases for a while, I wanted to see if I could gather up some people and make a mod all together, whenever you feel like doing it. I have the idea for an alternative reality universe mod but there could be more than that.<p> </p><p> I was actually thinking of making a database of the Forever A Moment series from youtube. (if you know, you know)</p><p> </p><p> EDIT: reading this back, I realize this comment is very shallow as I only said one thing about Genadi. I would like to say I also value his personal life over a game mod and I am a fan of his mods too.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> Oh no it's fine dude. I've also been looking forward to the mod for a very very long time but yeah as I said he's not really open to finish it.</p><p> A mod for or with FaM would actually be really cool, actually, a mod including a lot of Wrestling YouTube stuff would be fun.</p>

Oh no it's fine dude. I've also been looking forward to the mod for a very very long time but yeah as I said he's not really open to finish it.

A mod for or with FaM would actually be really cool, actually, a mod including a lot of Wrestling YouTube stuff would be fun.

Very true, which is why having a TEW Modding discord would be great