Is a Tour-scheduled child company the best for gaining experience for workers ?

Hello everyone,

Like I said in the title of this thread, I wonder if creating a child company with a Tour schedule is better for workers to gain experience & improve their stats quicker than creating a "normal"-scheduled company, with a TV show every week & a monthly PPV.

FYI, I'm playing AEW in the RWC December 2020 DB, and you can imagine that a lot of workers needs experience, and I'm already fully booking all the pre-shows that I can.

Hello everyone,

Like I said in the title of this thread, I wonder if creating a child company with a Tour schedule is better for workers to gain experience & improve their stats quicker than creating a "normal"-scheduled company, with a TV show every week & a monthly PPV.

FYI, I'm playing AEW in the RWC December 2020 DB, and you can imagine that a lot of workers needs experience, and I'm already fully booking all the pre-shows that I can.

In TEW2016, it absolutely made a difference. If someone works more matches and angles in a month, you'd see bigger stat increases month-to-month as opposed to a company that runs one event a month or even weekly TV and a monthly event. Having them work 2-3 events a week on a touring schedule is what I used to use. No idea if stat increases in a month have a limitation in TEW2020 though.