Oh gee thanks, I’m SO glad my two year save is now ruined

First things first, who the F*** asked for scandals in this game?! Who?! Name one time in the last 20 years there’s been a drug smuggling operation being led by the highest paid wrestler in the world in the #1 company in the world?!

3 weeks away from TSC and Lenny Brown, 100 pop across America, in line for the main event spot at TSC gets busted in a drug smuggling ring?

GTFO of here. This feature is GARBAGE and it’s just ruined my entire ****ing save.

Newsflash Adam Ryland ; THIS DOESNT HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE.

Before I get mad, let me reload the save. Oh? Happens to Nicky champion. Hmmmm I’ll reload it again. Happens to rocky golden.

So basically, it’s hard coded in the game to **** me over 3 weeks before my biggest event ever?

**** this “feature” and **** this dog s--- pile of a game.

I was waiting for one of you sheep to say something. I’m very well versed in “famous incidents” in wrestling history

Now, find me an incident in an AMERICAN COMPANY IN THE LAST TWENTY YEARS where the NUMBER ONE WORKER IN AMERICA IN THE NUMBER ONE PROMOTION IN THE WORLD IS CAUGHT IN A DRUG SMUGGLING RING

You can’t because it doesn’t ****ing happen!!

This would be like if The Rock got caught smuggling drugs 3 weeks before Wrestlemania 18 even though he gets paid $300K a month plus bonuses and merch pay.

There’s no defending this ****ing garbage

I was waiting for one of you sheep to say something. I’m very well versed in “famous incidents” in wrestling history

Now, find me an incident in an AMERICAN COMPANY IN THE LAST TWENTY YEARS where the NUMBER ONE WORKER IN AMERICA IN THE NUMBER ONE PROMOTION IN THE WORLD IS CAUGHT IN A DRUG SMUGGLING RING

You can’t because it doesn’t ****ing happen!!

This would be like if The Rock got caught smuggling drugs 3 weeks before Wrestlemania 18 even though he gets paid $300K a month plus bonuses and merch pay.

There’s no defending this ****ing garbage

Chris Benoit won the world title in the main event of WrestleMania, and then... Well.

Chris Benoit won the world title in the main event of WrestleMania, and then... Well.

Chris Benoit was also littered with steroids and had major brain damage from concussions

Lenny brown is a healthy, never injured 28 year old who just passed a drug test, btw. Don’t think he’s gonna be killing his family after TSC

So....

Thread locked, for obvious reasons. A few things to note....

1. You can turn off events as described in the original post by changing the option for Randomness Frequency to "None". Problem solved. :)

2. The original post and subsequent posts from the user breaks several of the forum rules, so the "new user" who signed up just to swear and disrepect the community has been banned.

3. The user who created the burner account is about to be banned too due, as they have had previous warnings and deliberately tried to get around the forum rules.

4. There are ways to handle yourself in a public forum with respect to others and to even ask for help if you are unable to deal with somehting yourself. This thread is an example of what not to do.

Have a nice day, everyone. :)

Just to add a couple of things:

- Scandals are not hard-coded to attack the user; if there's a scandal coming it will happen on the same day every time in that particular game, but the target company / worker and type of incident would be randomised on the day. It might appear to be targetting a single company, but that's only because some scandals have limits on what size of company they can effect, so in some game worlds there may only be one or two valid targets. You can of course stop it by just turning them off.

- If someone (including the original poster if he wants to e-mail me his save game) ever had an incident they can't get around that they consider to have "ruined" their game, they're welcome to contact me and I can help them get around it.