[RELEASE] Real world 2003 for 2020

Real world 2003 for 2020

Start date:

January 2003

Version:

Game areas active:

USA, Canada and UK

Background:

This (poorly edited) data was released at the end of TEW13, it was then updated for personal use for 2016. The user CM_Punk21 released his own version of the data for 2016. This data does not use any of CM_Punk21 upgrades.

I have been working of the data since the release of TEW20, this is not a quick convert edit a few things with WWE and release. I have gone though every worker in the database, every worker has a home base and most workers will have attributes. The data is not perfect and most likely never will be

Please Note:

The data may be unbalanced

Some of your favourite workers may be missing

Some pictures are missing

Some rosters maybe lacking

Some changes have been made to better simulate the data in TEW

NO MORE UPDATES WILL BE RELEASED!

DATA:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/r40jq8vm0wbjlhl/realworld03.zip/file

PICS

https://www.mediafire.com/file/k5c8gz7ynutk095/03pics.zip/file

100% Freeware

• 1 year later...
Just found this mod listed on HOPW. How playable is it and is there anything I should know/do?

The fact that your the only person to reply to this in over a year should tell you everything you need to know.

I very much doubt I will ever do an update for this for TEW. if you would like to do anything with this data and release it as your own go ahead it is 100% freeware.

TEW has a lot more polished mods available.

I have taken the data offsite and am releasing a April 2003 version for another wrestling sim.

The fact that your the only person to reply to this in over a year should tell you everything you need to know.

I very much doubt I will ever do an update for this for TEW. if you would like to do anything with this data and release it as your own go ahead it is 100% freeware.

TEW has a lot more polished mods available.

I have taken the data offsite and am releasing a April 2003 version for another wrestling sim.

Fair enough lol. Just figured I'd ask since I stumbled across it looking for something from this era.

• 2 months later...