WWE: A Power Vacuum

Reserved

Well, after playing the TEW series since its inception, I'm finally going ahead and starting a Dynasty. I decided that the passing of Vince would lend itself not only for a good setup but also would make a great in-game storyline, but I felt a little morbid writing it. To be clear I fully expect Vince to outlive us all.

The Dynasty is setup using an edited version of Landexx's mod, thus the August start time. I've made some edits to wrestler's absences, injuries, etc (such as Becky Lynch having her baby in record time, because I wasn't going to do a dynasty without my favourite wrestler!

I'll be using this section for background, announcements, etc that aren't "in-game". I'll be wanting to set up some sort of voting system on show quality to get an idea of what the "viewing audience" thinks of the shows and adjust my booking to bow to fan opinion, but I'll need to give that some more thought.

I'll be posting the first episode of RAW shortly, and the schedule & roster sections will be added afterwards.

Enjoy!

Thanks for the feedback. Im a real amateur when it comes to graphics but I work in web development so I just used inspect element with chrome to edit the site in-browser and then swapped out the headline image with one of Vince McMahon.

I'm glad to hear that you're interested in seeing how things play out. Prepping the first show for the forum is taking so much more effort than I thought it would.

Thanks for the feedback. Im a real amateur when it comes to graphics but I work in web development so I just used inspect element with chrome to edit the site in-browser and then swapped out the headline image with one of Vince McMahon.

I'm glad to hear that you're interested in seeing how things play out. Prepping the first show for the forum is taking so much more effort than I thought it would.

The best thing I realized is HTML like div tags work, and you can reference an outside stylesheet. Makes life amazing, just minify the code before you post or you get a lot of whitespace.