Yeah I know Maidenhead (and of course I know Manchester!). I'm originally from Essex (east of London if you didn't know) but now in Bournemouth (south coast). Good luck with your exams I know they're taxing, but stick with them. You planning on uni or anything? From the 4 subjects I imagine it's AS levels you're doing so it's not quite there yet.

I'm sure everyone appreciates that exams are important so make sure that takes over everything, I'm more than happy to wait for this diary to carry on rather than have you not do your best in the exams. Good luck and I look forward to what's coming next. :)

Cheers, buddy.

Keef, they're actually the full Alevels this year - not fun :(.

Anyway, more bad news: my computer decided to commit harakiri last night (I'm using my bro's laptop to write this). So, they're may be a further delay. Basically, the shows should start appearing next week.

Thanks for your patience ;).

Quote The Raven

Nevermore

Not a problem mate, take your time.

And four full A-Levels? Blimey, that's a lot of work. If you're taking it seriously that is! And trust me you shuold because if not uni level of work will come as a real shock- it did for me.

Also, Nevermore, I wanna let you know I'm gonna PM you in the next few days to get some advice off you for diary writing, hope you don't mind.

Good luck with the computer kefuffel and I'm still looking forward to what you do next!

I spoke to soon; more problems have arisen.

If anyone knows, will restoring my computer to factory defaults (with a recovery CD) affect my second hard drive? I've backed up all my files to my second (I: ) drive. Will they still be present after running a recovery process or do I have to put everything on to DVD/CD?

Cheers ;).

Quote The Raven

Nevermore

Hey, guys. My cpu's is back to being operational (believe me, I'm ecstatic). However, I now need to reacquire game licences :rolleyes:.

Nevertheless, I have some (what I think are) cool stories planned. So, I ask you to please not lose patience with me or the diary.

Cheers, boys ;).

Quote The Raven

Nevermore

I won't get impatient. Just hurry up :p

I'm sure the storylines you have in mind will be awesome, as they usually are. I went on a random page of yuor diary the other day and it happened to be the wedding one. Truly amazing. I'd forgotten how good it was. So I'm sure your new storylines will be brilliant. No pressure ;)

I can't believe I read the whole thing from Page 1. Whew, that's a whole lotta pages! And a lot of insanity to go through.

I'm not even a huge fan of ECW but you managed to keep me interested in this strange alternate universe. More respect goes out to you because you had to 'import' people people and such when we didn't have that "Import Data" feature as we do now in 2007. Still, must be a lot to go through.

Anyways, can't wait to see future clashes you may have with Owen/Bret/Kurt (holy crap), Michaels/RVD, and Raven/anyone. That Raven's such a sneaky bastard. He's up to something! :p

Good luck getting that computer/program/whatever working!

I can't believe I read the whole thing from Page 1. Whew, that's a whole lotta pages! And a lot of insanity to go through.

I'm not even a huge fan of ECW but you managed to keep me interested in this strange alternate universe. More respect goes out to you because you had to 'import' people people and such when we didn't have that "Import Data" feature as we do now in 2007. Still, must be a lot to go through.

Anyways, can't wait to see future clashes you may have with Owen/Bret/Kurt (holy crap), Michaels/RVD, and Raven/anyone. That Raven's such a sneaky bastard. He's up to something! :p

Good luck getting that computer/program/whatever working!

Thanks very much for the positive feedback, mate. I particularly appreciate your efforts to read the whole thing ;).

I also want to thank everyone for their patience. Everything is finally back to being operational on my PC. So, shows will start appearing again soon. I'm hoping the stories will be good as I've had extra time to consider them.

Quote The Raven

Nevermore

From ECW.com

Historic Announcement

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j254/charliepag/BOF.jpg

In celebration of the tenth anniversary of its first ever pay-per-view (Barley Legal '97), ECW aims to launch a new yearly show in March to compete with WWF's Wrestlemania. It has been explained that the new PPV will be named "Baptism of Fire", a title that apparently alludes to the planned main event. Unfortunately, the company is unwilling to give any further information as it is expected for an official on-air announcement to be given in the coming weeks.