Owners and Head Bookers

I doubt any of the suggestions here are really going to matter but I'll suggest anyways.

If a worker is on a handshake deal and are set as mandatory owner for a promotion they should be able to leave to open the new promotion.

It makes no sense that a guy working once a month for $30 wouldn't leave to take up ownership of a promotion.

Same should go with head bookers some should be able to leave the handshake deal booker job if it means they "step up" into owner of a promotion.

I would also like to see random events where promotions are sold to other AI.

Most of the C-Verse workers who start their own promotion (in C-Verse canon) did leave their home promotion to do so.

i.e. El Bandido

"In April 2012, to the surprise of many, Bandido left his twenty-year home of MPWF in order to set up his own group, Extremo Moderno Lucha Libre (EMLL)."

Same with Inspire and GSW/IPW.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="d12345" data-cite="d12345" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="52495" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Most of the C-Verse workers who start their own promotion (in C-Verse canon) did leave their home promotion to do so.<p> </p><p> i.e. El Bandido </p><p> </p><p> Same with Inspire and GSW/IPW.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Which doesn't contradict with the owners/bookers that don't. Like Don Callis right now</p>

Which doesn't contradict with the owners/bookers that don't. Like Don Callis right now

True. To play devil's advocate Don Callis is on loan right now in AEW and when he calls New Japan in the announce booth it's not as a regular.

Tommy Dreamer would be a better example of a promoter who is under contract with another promotion.

If a worker is on a handshake deal and are set as mandatory owner for a promotion they should be able to leave to open the new promotion.

It makes no sense that a guy working once a month for $30 wouldn't leave to take up ownership of a promotion.

This already is the case in the game. They'd only be unable to leave if they had an existing job under an exclusive deal. A standard handshake deal wouldn't prevent them from doing it. If you're seeing a mandatory owner not taking a role, it's one of the other criteria they're failing, not their contract.