Problem with Alliance champion and pictures

Hello. I am playing TEW 2020 and using the newest patch. Ive got two issues with my game:

- After a couple of years in game the characters are losing their "profile pictures". It just shows a blank random grey photo. Trying to allign it again in the editor doesnt help.

- I am playing a Ruttles Agression 2004 real world mod. Ive had an alliance with WWE, but after they declared a war with my company I resigned from the alliance. My top star was the alliance champion and wasnt stripped of the belt even though I am no longer in the alliance. After two in game months since departing the alliance the wrestler still wasnt stripped of the belt and is regularly loaned to WWE shows where he isnt defending the belt, but is just being jobbed out to random people.

Its actually quite funny, as the game AI usually seems to be quite stupid and this is clever, but how can I block that said wrestler from going there?

Hes signed on a exlusive written contract. Hes been #2 most popular wrestler in the game world, but is being robbed out of his popularity with those weird jobs.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Hello. I am playing TEW 2020 and using the newest patch. Ive got two issues with my game:

- After a couple of years in game the characters are losing their "profile pictures". It just shows a blank random grey photo. Trying to allign it again in the editor doesnt help.

i would check under their contracts in the in-game editor, not just the workers. if their contract doesn't have a picture assigned for whatever reason that could be why they're not showing up.

- I am playing a Ruttles Agression 2004 real world mod. Ive had an alliance with WWE, but after they declared a war with my company I resigned from the alliance. My top star was the alliance champion and wasnt stripped of the belt even though I am no longer in the alliance. After two in game months since departing the alliance the wrestler still wasnt stripped of the belt and is regularly loaned to WWE shows where he isnt defending the belt, but is just being jobbed out to random people.

Its actually quite funny, as the game AI usually seems to be quite stupid and this is clever, but how can I block that said wrestler from going there?

Hes signed on a exlusive written contract. Hes been #2 most popular wrestler in the game world, but is being robbed out of his popularity with those weird jobs.

that's strange, he should've been stripped of the title, especially since it's two months. it might be because you were in the alliance but then left? i would make a post in the tech support forum tbh.