How does the Economy and Wrestling Industry effect pop gains / Sponsorship?

Hi guys as the title suggests, im finding it infuriating that in exact same feds in different save games i gain pop like crazy or 1.5k sponsorship ( rock hard start)in one save yet in another i am 4 months in and have gained 1 pop and getting 1k sponsorship.

Is there a way of manually changing the levels to start a save or even checking the levels outside of the booking screen?

It might be easier for me to start a game for example in a boom scenario or fun to start it in a bust scenario.

Hi guys as the title suggests, im finding it infuriating that in exact same feds in different save games i gain pop like crazy or 1.5k sponsorship ( rock hard start)in one save yet in another i am 4 months in and have gained 1 pop and getting 1k sponsorship.

Is there a way of manually changing the levels to start a save or even checking the levels outside of the booking screen?

It might be easier for me to start a game for example in a boom scenario or fun to start it in a bust scenario.

on the database details screen in the editor you can change the levels that you'll start the game with. when in a game, you can check the levels on the "game world" screen (accessed by clicking the globe-looking icon down the left-hand side of the screen).